• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2471 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Blitzen

Maps and Shady Merchants Reply to this Post

Okay so after the map reset I need to get some replacement maps for my ship. I go to buy them and end up with three copies of the same map... that's just not cool. I realize that it is semi randomized, but who would buy a map without looking at it first? I'm sure you all intend to fix this when you get the shipyard fully up and running but still, that gets really annoying having blown that money. I realize I could sell them to other pirates but I doubt there is a high deman for maps to papaya.
----------------------------------------
In order to secure your freedoms you must deny others of theirs.
[May 27, 2003 3:00:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

Yes Reply to this Post

Obviously the current system is a placeholder. Proper Maps sales, on the list. Coming up soon!
[May 27, 2003 3:41:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
LonesomeCrow

Speaking of maps Reply to this Post

Taken from the FAQ:
Once you have sailed a journey many times you can commit the route to memory, allowing you to pass the Chart on to a new owner, and even make new Charts from your own nautical knowledge.

Is this a reality yet? If so, how do I know that I've 'commited the route to memory'? I'm guessing this is yet to come, since I cannot yet create my own chart.

-Tarrna
Tarrna: [Insignificant] Senior Officer - Sinking Feelings

Sergio Aragones wrote: 

[May 27, 2003 6:17:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Re: Maps and Shady Merchants Reply to this Post

Yet to come.
[May 27, 2003 6:21:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vixen

Re: Maps and Shady Merchants Reply to this Post

You can also build you're map collection from beating brigand ships.
Vixen - Captain of The Black Widows.
[May 29, 2003 1:23:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates