• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 42
Posts: 42   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9157 times and has 41 replies Next Thread
Discordia

Big Pillage/Tournament Thread Reply to this Post

To clean up the Event forum, please post here if:

-You are planning a large/extended pillage.
-Your crew cut is set at a lower level for the pillage or otherwise sets it apart from normal pillages.
-Post in this format:
What: 
Where:
Date:
Time:
For whom:
By whom:
Fee:
Prize:

See a good example

The Event Calendar will now be showing more events, not necessarily only OM supported ones. We'll see how this goes and cut down if need be! Posting events there is still as we see fit, and broadcasting is as always up to the OM in question.

Any pillage posts made outside of this thread in the event forum can and will be deleted/moved.
----------------------------------------
Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Unknown Greenie wrote: 
My captain said I had to get three broads to be an officer. Can we have that many girlfriends?

[Oct 17, 2004 12:29:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LaMorada

11/11/04 6 pm PST Maiden voyage with guest celeb nav Reply to this Post

What: Maiden voyage of War Brig with Jacktheblack at the wheel
Where: Beginning at Jorvik on the Fit Anchovy
Date: Thursday November 11, 2004
Time: 6 pm PST
For whom: Anyone who wants to pillage
By whom: The Pillaging Cows

Last month at the Whitefire birthday fund raiser auction, I was lucky enough to win the services of Jacktheblack. I'm going to use some of his time for personal bnav training but wanted to share the wealth and host a big pillage. We'll be hiring on the notice boards or you can send a tell to any Pillaging Cow. We will start out on Jorvik and plunder around Ruby. If we get enough people we will switch to my captain Vanwilder's freshly painted War Frigate on Eta, and decide where to go from there. Payout shares are equal and crew cut will be lowered for this event. So far, I'm not planning any special contests or prizes, just a lot of fun and plunder. With any luck we'll all make a bundle of PoE. See you there!
Morada, Flirt of the Pillaging Cows
[Nov 8, 2004 2:43:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dravlid

Re: Big Pillage/Tournament Thread Reply to this Post

Are you one of those sick, demented people who get up long before the masses of people, stand in line 3 hrs before the store opens up, just to get a chance at the hot toy of the year, or to save 5 cents on a silly little item the day after Thanksgiving????

If so, I got good news for you. I am one of those people too.

I have decided that sleep is not an option the eve of Black Friday. So in order to keep my self awake, I will be hosting pillages all night long. (or at least until it is time to go stand in line). I would like to see war frig runs, but will take what I can get.

We will have equal shares for all. As a bonus, after each divy and restock, the remaining poe from the crew cut, will be redistributed among those still pillaging as a bonus to help with your holiday gifts for your favorite pirate(s).

I hope to see ye all there......

Start date thanksgiving day around 11PM EST(8pm PST) til whenever we all wanna go shopping.

Contact Dravlid in game to participate.
People in cars cause Accidents....Accidents in cars cause People
[Nov 23, 2004 3:15:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
D2Tha

Pillage with the Monkey Hunters Reply to this Post

Friday December 10th, 2004
Starting at 10pm Eastern Standard Time.
Hosted By: Bluedragon of the Monkey Hunters

We will either be using a War Brig or a War Frigate depending on
how many pirates show up. Giving us some notice will greatly help us
determine this.

You may send a "Tell" to either Bluedragon (Battle Naver and Host) or Timor (Me, he he)- Or any officer in the crew simply by doing a /cwho Monkey Hunters and telling one of our officers.

You may also choose to just show up the night of the event and sending a tell to either Bluedragon or Timor or jobbing via Notice board.

Thank you.
I hope to see you out there.

P.S. This pillage will be as successful as you help make it so tell your
fellow crewmates and hearties as well.

Let us all make many pieces of eight! :)
-Timor Raven, Captain of the Turtle Island Buccaneers and founder of the flag, Nevermore on the Midnight Ocean-
[Dec 7, 2004 8:27:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Archos

SSR Pillage Reply to this Post

Sunday December 12th, 2004
Starting at 400pm Eastern Standard Time.
Hosted By: Zarademortis of the Scabby Sea Rats

The size of the ship we use depends on
how many pirates show up. Giving me some notice that you are coming, and this will help plan. This will be as successful as we all make it so please tell your fellow crewmates and friends.

You may send a "Tell" to Zarademortis.

You may also choose to just show up the day of the event and send a tell to either Zarademortis or jobbing via Notice board.

Thank you.
I hope to see you out there.
In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination - Mark Twain
[Dec 11, 2004 6:22:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    af7069@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Fiddler

What: Maiden Voyage of the Grand Frig Cowardly Bass
By whom: the Flag of Doom

And the pillage was a great success, fun was had by everyone. This can get cleaned up now.
Orsino, Viridian ocean
Forum-mute: your best friend
Whitewyvern wrote: 
The only high end goals are those you set for yourself. What happens to anyone else is irrelevant.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fiddler at Dec 11, 2004 10:31:24 AM]
[Dec 11, 2004 10:31:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Avatar by Stimmhorn [Link]  Go to top 
Archos

Big Pillage and Sword fighting Tournament! Reply to this Post

What: Big Pillage and Sword fighting Tournament! (See Details Below)

Where: Meeting on Epsilon

When: Saturday Dec 18 ; signups start at 5p EST

For whom: Anyone is welcome

By whom: ZaradeMortis of the Scabby Sea Rats

Fee: none

Prize: Prizes will be based on the amount we pillage, with the winners receiving a share of the booty!

To be eligible for the tournament, you need to be present for 75% of the pillage. There will be two tournaments, one for subscribers and the other for non-subscribers. This should give everyone an equal chance at winning =)

For more information, please contact Zarademortis in the game or Zarademortis@gmail.com
In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination - Mark Twain
[Dec 12, 2004 12:05:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    af7069@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
furshizzle

FREE Spades Tourney 350,000 poe and MORE being added~ Reply to this Post

What: Spades Tourney
Where: At the Inn's of the midnight Ocean
Date: Saturday 8 Jan, 2005
Time: 3pm Eastern (12pm PST 8pm GMT)
For whom: The Businesses of Park Island
By whom: Furshizzle
Fee: FREE
Prize:350,000* Poe & Prizes * more donations are being added

The Businesses of Park Island Present
A SPADES TOURNAMENT
Saturday, January 8th At 3pm Eastern Time

*** FREE ENTRY TO EVERYONE ***
Prizes Awarded To Everyone That Plays In The Tournament.

First Place Team Will Receive AT LEAST 100,000* Poe & 2 Black Bandanas
2nd Place Team Will Receive AT LEAST 50,000* Poe
3rd Place Team Will Receive AT LEAST 25,000* Poe
4th Place Team Will Receive AT LEAST 12,500* Poe
And So On...
EVERYONE WILL WIN A PRIZE!
*Amounts Will Be Increased As More Donations Are Made!

A BIG Thank You To Our Sponsors:
Spin - 40,000 poe
Madandy - 30,000 poe
Haunted Blouse ( Tawnee ) Kraken Blood 25,000 poe value
Carousail ( Bronchitis )- 20,000 poe
Madderhorn Apothecary ( Furshizzle )- 20,000 poe
Inuki - 15,000 poe
Haunted Blouse ( Rexelita )- Black Clothing 17,000 poe Value
Slash Mountain 10,000 poe & 4 swords
Dorel 10,000 poe
Greenfeet - 10,000 poe
Governor Of Park, Tourist Director Bosunpete - 10,000 poe
Spun House ( Saltine & Swamprat )- 10,000 poe
Jelly - 10,000 poe
Silvering - 10,000 poe
Yellow Jacket Crew - 10,000 poe
Odm - 8,500 poe
Tower Of Loom ( Fallinbelles )- 5,000 poe
Atha'an Miere Crew - 5,000 poe
Mewa & Mewastwin - 4,000 poe
Seerauber Apothecary Stall - Wisking Potions
Lager Flume ( Mrblackspot )- 80 rum for the flag donation pillage
Puffnstuff's Ironworking Stall - CB's for Flag pillage 2
Flag Pillage 1 ( Rexelita BNaver ) 35,000 poe
Flag Pillage 2 ( Rexelita BNaver ) 30,000 poe

Thank Ye to all the mates that donated their time and poe to the flag pillages to fund this tourney!

Show up a half hour before the start time. Once registration closes it will take about 15 minutes to put up the bracket. Once your registration is confirmed, you will be jobbed into the crew. Please stay jobbed to this crew for the entire tournament. We will be posting the team assignments there.

You may register as an individual pirate or as a team. If you register as as solo player I will team you up with the next solo registrant I receive.

When your game is complete, please call a judge to your table so they can confirm who won. If all 4 people leave the game before the judge confirms who won, the game must be played again.
Point Of Contact Is Furshizzle -or- Queenofclubs In Game

Format:

Weekly games: Single game matches. 250 point games with the finals being a 500 point game.

All bids are allowed

Make your table private and boot anyone not on your round assignment. Games that start without the proper teams will be the fault of the person who created the table. The table creator must then quit, taking the loss for their lack of attentiveness.

Cheating:
Being caught cheating will incur a forfeit of that day's tournament. I will consider a pair cheating if and only if...

? If I watch, or am called to a table where someone says specific cards on the /game chat and play them later that hand.
? If someone even hints at cheating with their partner over /game chat while I am watching their game.
? An OM confirms that a team is playing from the same IP address.
? An OM informs me that a specific person is cheating.

Yes, this means no teaming with someone if they are in the same home as you. Copy and pasted chatlogs will not count as evidence. I must be present at the table. Please call myself or another judge to your table if you need to report cheating. Do not say over /game "I am reporting you for cheating." If you do that I am liable to DQ you for unsportsmanlike conduct. Just send me a tell and keep playing your game.

Judges will be popping in and out on all tables to see how the games are proceeding and to check on possible cheating.
Mrs D says, " dayum forget pringles can... those are fire hoses!"

Gothmog says, "Man, by these posts you think we're abunch of sex-craved maniacs who like to show off... "
[Dec 26, 2004 11:38:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
VPeric

Frigate pillage! Reply to this Post

What: Frigate pillage!

---

The pillage was a success, and a big thanks to all the mates that came! Now if only I wasn't lagging the whole time... :(
Wlada, Former King of Bloody Hell and former Captain of Sudden Death, Cobalt.
Vlada, Officer of the Rudder Royals, Azure.
[Jan 11, 2005 3:41:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Smackey

What: Buri's Going Away Drinking Tourney!
Where: Alpha Inn
Date: Sunday, March 6th, 2005
Time: 6pm PST.
For whom: Everyone who likes Drinking!
By whom: Buri
Fee: Zero
Prize: 15k in PoE. And about 100k+ in Prizes - Two War Brigs, a Cutter, Two Sloops, a Black/Aqua Swash, Boots, Captain's Hat (All are Old, sans the Boots.)

I hope y'all get to see this and be there ( =
"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal."- Friedrich Hayek
[Mar 6, 2005 3:43:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
njboy

Drinking tournament on Alpha Reply to this Post

I am hosting a drinking tournament on Alpha..i will have a sloop two Short Swords and a foil, and it will have at least 25 items oh clothes.. it will be at around 8:20 pm est on March 13.. have and drink well mates :)
[Mar 13, 2005 8:58:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    njboy32487 [Link]  Go to top 
dale7

We are tossing a BIG ocean wide event. Events to start at 10 AM PST 1 PM EST Saturday, April 2nd on the island of Heph Forge.
List of events already set up:
10 AM PST
1 SF tourney
Grand Prize- 1 Purple/yellow Scimi
2nd Prize- 5K
3rd Prize- 2.5K
4th Prize- 2.5k

11AM PST
1 Drinking tourney
Grand Prize- 1 Fully stocked Sloop the Hard-working Lamprey Currently in port on Heph Froge
2nd Prize- 5K
3rd Prize- 2.5K
4th Prize- 2.5k

BUMP to the top. It's time all come on to the toureny
Fullboat Senor Officer- Gods of War - Retired -Midnight
Semi-retired CCC member
Violet Pirate Captain: Happy Shiney Bunny Brigade

Venom flag officer chats, "Suranthae will eat your babies
[Edit 2 times, last edit by dale7 at Mar 21, 2005 8:34:51 AM]
[Mar 21, 2005 8:34:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Dale7champ94@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
James_Savory

War Frig Pillage Reply to this Post

Cancled......sorry to all that wanted to come!
Nemo says, "U giv poe"

Yaasoo - All oceans
[Edit 1 times, last edit by James_Savory at Mar 22, 2005 3:18:22 AM]
[Mar 22, 2005 3:18:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Weekly Prizy Big Pillage Reply to this Post

What: [size=18]Big Prizy Pillage
Where: Beginning at Byrne in the Midnight Ocean
Date: Saturday April 2 and each Saturday after
Time: 3 pm PST
For whom: Anyone who wants to pillage - greenies very welcome!
By whom: Phoenix Warriors

Prizes!
There will be three competitions for the Prizy Brig Pillage.

Trivia Contest
Avoid big pillages because you're bored while the boat is loading? Never fear! You will be entertained by a trivia contest with clothes for prizes while we wait for that millionth person to board.

Gangway Prize

And for the grand prize, every battle you fight in will win you one entry ticket in the grand prize draw for a sloop! We will post the name of the winner here and contact you in-game to arrange delivery.

Wardrobe Raffle

All funds left in the crew cut after restocking will go into a raffle for a wardrobe from Nevien's Tailoring Stall on Byrne (guaranteed minimum 2,000 poe). You will have one entry for every battle you fight in. We will contact you in-game to arrange delivery.

We'll be hiring on the notice boards or you can send a tell to Blarneybelle, Sweetiepiepi or any of the senior officers of the Phoenix Warriors. We will start out on Byrne and plunder around Diamond. If we get enough people we will switch to a bigger boat, and decide where to go from there. Payout shares are equal. With any luck we'll all make a bundle of PoE and have some good piratey fun. See you there!

[size=9]All decisions of the judges are final.

The sloop winner on March 26 was Goofey. Congratulations and see Blarneybelle in-game to get the deed to your new ship!

April 2 winner of the sloop is Cmarie and of the 2,000 poe wardrobe from Nevien's Tailoring Stall on Byrne is Peera. Contact Blarneybelle in-game to pick up your prizes!
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Edit 6 times, last edit by sweetnessc at Mar 22, 2005 3:59:33 PM]
[Mar 22, 2005 3:59:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dravlid

EDIT (4-4-05) Put on hold due to RL. will reschedule soon.

[size=18]War Frig Pillage with sloops being given away as prizes!!!

When:

Where: Starting at Heph Forge

How long: As Long as we have rum, Shot, and people.

Booty: Equal Shares for all. Crew cut will be 25%(for now-maybe lowered if find a real good deal on boats) All items won via pillaging will be sold off at end of pillage and poe put into the booty.(except rum and shot) If an item is won that you would like to have(i.e. Blood) you can purchase it for the present price of the island at which we stop.

I will run a war frigate pillage for as long as we have people to sail. I am requiring at least 50 people to have the event though. For every 100k we win in the booty, I will be giving away 1 sloop. If we happen to pull off a 1 million poe pillage, I will also throw in a cutter. (1,000,000 poe = 10 sloops and 1 cutter given away)

Only requirement to win a boat is to pillage. The boats will be given away by a lottery for all of those who participated in the pillage for at least 1/4 of the battles. You need not be present at the end of the pillage to win. If you are planked, because of your behavior or unwilling to puzzle, you will no longer be eligable for the boat giveaway.

Any questions, give me a /tell on line or PM me here.
People in cars cause Accidents....Accidents in cars cause People
[Edit 1 times, last edit by dravlid at Mar 26, 2005 4:19:05 AM]
[Mar 26, 2005 4:19:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Logan

What: Final Ruby Phoenix Pillage Party and Breakdown Bash
Where: Starting at Byrne (Midnight Ocean)
Date: Monday, April 4th
Time: 5pm PST until ?
For whom: Allies, friends, current and previous members of Ruby Phoenix and/or pirates that have a pulse.
By whom: Dustybottom (contact for event)
Fee: Must be prepared to have fun
Prize: A great time

The Ruby Phoenix flag has decided to disband, but she will not let the flame burn out without a final bright flicker in the moonlight! Please come celebrate and honor our existance. Join us for a great pillaging session and trip down memory lane.

Any donations received will go to the Give Dustybottom a Bath Foundation (GDBF). Since I do not want a bath, I implore you not to donate.

Yours in Puzzle Piracy,
Dustybottom
Older than dirt
Senior Officer of Azure Knights
Servant of Tyr's Own
[Mar 31, 2005 3:54:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ruby_spoon

[Ongoing] the never-ending pillage Reply to this Post

The never-ending pillage is currently, um, resting. But anyone can start it going again at any time!

To get it going, type "/vwho pillaging onefish" to find out which crew currently holds the deed. then type "/cwho [thatcrewname]" to find officers that are online. Then send a tell to one of those officers to find who has the deed, and if that person is online then ask them to either start the pillage up again, or to give you the deed so that you can do so.

What: The never-ending pillage!
Where: Aboard the war brig, Pillaging Onefish
Date: 13th April 2005 onwards
Time: All the time!
For whom: Everyone
By whom: Solanna, and then... everyone!

The never-ending pillage is one huge co-operative adventure in which the ship deed to the war brig is passed from one officer to the next. Quite how this will work is explained on the Officer's bulletin board on the ship, which reads as follows:

the Pillaging Onefish's Officer's bulletin board wrote: 
Welcome to the Never-ending Pillage

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to help run this pillage so that it never ends. Right now you should have just been given the deed and told to read this, while someone else in your crew has taken the helm. Your instructions are as follows:

1) Assist in the running of the current pillage by directing jobbers to stations and planking idlers.
2) At least half an hour before one of you has to leave, find replacements for you and your navigator to carry on the pillage. They could be other officers in your crew, your flag, your allies, hearties, or perhaps even one of your jobbers. In any case, please try to ensure that the navigator is Solid Grand Master at Sea Battle, and that the co-ordinater is just as skilled at the Social Puzzle, as well as trustworthy!
3) Job your replacements aboard at least 15 minutes before you need to leave, preferably while still at sea. You may need to plank someone to make room - ask for volunteers, if there are none then I'm sure there'll be some people that at least half-warrant a planking!
4) Fire all your swabbies! They will only take orders from the person that first hired them, so before transferring the deed get rid of them. The next person can hire their own.
5) Give the deed to the new co-ordinater and tell them to read this!

FAQs
Q: What should I do with the crew cut?
A: Use it to restock, any extra goes to yer crew as thanks for running the pillage!
Q: Where should I chart the course?
A: Stick to regions where the ship has charts so no-one gets stranded. If ye want to donate charts (just by leaving them on the table) that would be great; also if you want to sail further afield that's fine so long as you bring the ship back before handing on the deed!

In an emergency:
a) Not enough jobbers - use your social puzzle skills to get more. If there are still not enough you will have to abandon the pillage. In this case please find the highest ranked person you can (officer and above) in either Looterati or Crimson Tide and give them the deed for safekeeping.
b) Can't find someone to take over - Check to see if there is anyone keen in Notorious Fandango, Looterati or Crimson Tide, but don't hassle them if none are up for it. Again, if you can't carry on, give the deed to an officer or above in Looterati or Crimson Tide for safekeeping.
c) Full damage and bilge - if you're skilled enough, cripple a brigand in sea battle and do not engage until you are well-repaired. If this is not possible you may be able to call on a friend to solo a sloop and attack you so you can repair and then disengage. If however you are in endless full damage and bilge battles, try to reach port and abandon the pillage. In future there will be a reserve boat to take over from this point!

Good Luck!
-Solanna

War Brig stats:
Max Pirates 30
Sailing stations - 9
Carping stations - 6 (3 above deck, 3 below)
Bilging stations - 4 (2 above deck, 2 below)
Gunnery stations - 4 (2 above deck, 2 below)

Whenever you fancy a war brig pillage, the Pillaging Onefish awaits!

[size=9][Ongoing edits to update the Bulletin board]
Rubyspoon: [Midnight] BSP, Looterati; [Viridian] OD, Morrowind.
[Edit 4 times, last edit by ruby_spoon at Apr 13, 2005 12:17:36 AM]
[Apr 13, 2005 12:17:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.juggler.net/tim [Link]  Go to top 
panther1st

/me corrects the sailing stations to above post...

9 Sailing stations on a War Brig
Why work at life?? Is it not hard enough!!!

Aiders SO of The Legends

Aider FO and Bilge Rat of "that crew"

Aiders no longer in game!
[Apr 13, 2005 1:03:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maisutero

Also, I believe that the gunnery can be done from any cannon, even if all 4 are above or belowdecks
Grundie
Captain of CoU
Mad Scientist of U
Troublemaker of M
[Apr 13, 2005 9:29:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ruby_spoon

Thanks for the comments. I finally found that ninth sailing station! Also I noted the location of the cannons since I believe only one pirate can man a set at a time, so if all stations are being used, it might be useful to know where to go.

In the meantime, please discuss anything else to do with the never-ending pillage in it's own thread over here, thanks!
Rubyspoon: [Midnight] BSP, Looterati; [Viridian] OD, Morrowind.
[Apr 13, 2005 8:30:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.juggler.net/tim [Link]  Go to top 
Whitefire

Yes I'm turning 21....on a Monday! Since there is a general lacking of interesting things to do on Monday nights, I gave in and will be doing a B-day pillage.

It will begin some time around 9pm PDT on April 18th and go until I black out, pass out or decide to go outside.

I'll be using the crew Bombadiers for the pillage. Send Crickets tells to be jobbed, or look at the notice board.

[size=8]If anyone would donate a GF for the event, it would be appreciated.

Excess crew cut will be stuck into the Lotarry

EDIT: Most of us will be drunk, so expect craziness.

EDIT 2: Pushed back the time because my family can't eat dinner before 7:30 pm v_v.

EDIT 3: I;m pasngi out now. pIllage off.
[Apr 17, 2005 7:08:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vuurballeke

GF RECORD PILLAGE Reply to this Post

join us this saterday at 14.00!!!
wanna join??? give a tell to vuurballeke or goldrum
[Apr 20, 2005 10:52:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.tk [Link]  Go to top 
Goldrum

48 hour pillaging Reply to this Post

What: We are going to do a 48 hour pilliging
Where: We start at XI on the Grand Frigate Slow Bluegill
Date: 22 April 2005
Time: Start at 19:00 hour GMT
For whom: For all whom sail with us
By whom: Goldrum Captain of the Dread Dragons
Fee: none
Prize: All PoE we gain will be divide and there will be some bonusses
Crewscut will be set to 15%
[Apr 20, 2005 12:24:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.tk [Link]  Go to top 
wolfie_wolf

Grand Frig Pillage Reply to this Post

Finished
[Edit 1 times, last edit by wolfie_wolf at Apr 29, 2005 4:51:43 AM]
[Apr 29, 2005 4:51:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JCorrado

Help us celebrate with our friends! Reply to this Post

What: In celebration of Johncorsair and Lidrasha's real-life second wedding anniversary, they will get the biggest boat they can find, load it up with friends, acquaintances, and those they've never met, and go out a'-pillagin' to celebrate.

Where: Midnight, starting at Remora

Date: May 10th, 2005.

Time: Starting somewhere between 7 and 8 PM Eastern. Will last as long as I can keep it going, or *I* can keep going. Probably until 1 or 2 AM Eastern.

For whom: Anyone what wants to come. Ye don't need to know who we are to wish us well. ;)

By whom: Johncorsair will navigate, unless some rock star shows up and offers to do so while John and Liddy laze on the deck.

Fee: Yer well-wishes.

Prize: Everything in the crew cut beyond what it takes to restock will be scattered in a variety of tourneys- some local, some not- at Beta.
Johncorsair.

Watch this sig file for future signatures!
[May 3, 2005 1:52:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wolfie_wolf

Grand Frig Pillage Reply to this Post

What: Grand Frig Pillage
Where: Midnight Starting at Epsilon
Date: 5-07-2005
Time: 7:00 pm central time
For whom: Everyone
By whom: The Lone
Fee: Free
Prize: Booty we make on the trip and extra for last man standing if you win the fight

If you would like to come send a tell to me
thanks

nighteyess
[May 4, 2005 1:24:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tamsin

In celebration of Cinco de Mayo, drinks are on the Looterati today!

Drinking tournaments will be held today (05/05/05) at 5:55. We'll be playing with 5 colors, and 5 containers - for a shot at what else? A 5,555 prize pool, of course!

We saw some of you at 5:55 BST...look for another round of drinks at 5:55 EST, and at least one more at 5:55 PDT.

Grab a margarita, or a ice cold Corona - and check your local tournament board at 5:55 for a carousing good time! Salud!

Make sure to keep yer eyes on the tourney boards this evening - you may spot a couple of pi?ata-style tournaments...stickfight yer way to the top to win whatever shakes out!
It's gingerbread and we love it.
[May 5, 2005 2:36:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Smackey

Bah, I'll do a 55555 one at 5:55 PST. But I hate 1/5/5 :P. I'm in EST, but my time will allow for more players. My only question is that will it get enough support if I make it an Entry fee of 555. =/

EDIT:
35ish people joined it, and the pot ended up being over 70k (I have an awful memory.) Mordrid took 1st place and got 23~k! Yar for 5/5/5! I had hoped for more people, but it's cool. Har!
"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal."- Friedrich Hayek
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Smackey at May 5, 2005 5:24:50 AM]
[May 5, 2005 5:24:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lord_Mogor

sounds interesting i'll try to make time to come and do it
"They'd already have the plank spank mark on their butts." Emerson, June 16th 2005
Come join us forum tarts at M-tos.da.ru/yppforum/
[May 5, 2005 6:29:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tamsin

Smackey wrote: 
Bah, I'll do a 55555 one at 5:55 PST. But I hate 1/5/5 :P. I'm in EST, but my time will allow for more players. My only question is that will it get enough support if I make it an Entry fee of 555. =/

?Viva el Buri! We'll still have a 5,555 free entry for the cheapsk...er, masses - and I lurve that you're running a high-rollers (kinda?) one simultaneously! I'm sure people will play. ?Es un gran fiesta!

[size=9]Rome should write more stories.
It's gingerbread and we love it.
[May 5, 2005 7:14:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 42   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates