• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 763 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
majestrate

May 2021 Promotion Mistakes Reply to this Post

I don't know if anyone noticed/cares, but the promotion graphic for the banana boxes is not sized correctly:

https://i.postimg.cc/G2k48hXj/may2021-promotion.png

Also, if you are patient enough, find the right spot to click in order to view the promotion details, it takes you here:

https://www.puzzlepirates.com/May21_Promotion.xhtml

Which doesn't exist as of this thread's creation.

Edit: Forgot to ask if issues like this are better suited to be addressed via petition instead of GD posts
----------------------------------------
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by majestrate at May 8, 2021 2:25:55 PM]
[May 8, 2021 2:11:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

Re: May 2021 Promotion Mistakes Reply to this Post

If you haven't already, might be a good idea to petition it either way?

Odd that the promotion page doesn't exist, as the YPPedia side is around and I don't see any typos in the page title.
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[May 9, 2021 5:21:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CrabbytheKid
Developer

Thanks for bringing this up! I did not realize the link was broken, but I will make sure to check for future promos.

Has the image always been broken? Its automatically generated so I'm not sure how that would have changed.

I think that petitions would get you a quicker response. Support will see it quicker and bug me to fix it.

Thanks again!
Crabby
[May 21, 2021 8:50:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

CrabbytheKid wrote: 
Has the image always been broken? Its automatically generated so I'm not sure how that would have changed.

I believe that the promotion graphic/text has been that way for quite a while now (maybe 5+ years?). I'd never brought it up before, not sure if anyone else had.

CrabbytheKid wrote: 
I think that petitions would get you a quicker response. Support will see it quicker and bug me to fix it.

The intent of bringing this up was to ensure it was on someone's radar, not to have you get bugged by support on it.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[May 21, 2021 9:58:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates