• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1130 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
Asterakis

Looking for a Partner. Reply to this Post

My name (pirate name) Asterakis

I know Puzzle Pirates Dark Seas might be Dead seas atm but i am willing to start there with someone even if its insanely hard right now and reach to the TOP of anything we plan..

I am really interested in finding someone who wish to "go for it" and also have fun and learn stuff and enjoy every moment.

Most of you reading this prob think I'm crazy or something but I'm really hyped doing stuff i wont be able to do in another server..

Getting a Shop, Owning an island etc..

I'd be happy to give and receive help doing anything in there, ill be honest and ill tell you I Am in love with stall/shoppe management..

Hope there is any pirate out there to join me! Feel free to add me and contact the through discord anytime..

Discord: GentleMan#4070
----------------------------------------
Obsidian Profile

[Edit 3 times, last edit by Asterakis at Oct 11, 2020 2:42:41 PM]
[Oct 11, 2020 6:06:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scottays

Re: Looking for a Partner. Reply to this Post

My name (pirate name) Asterakis

I know Puzzle Pirates Dark Seas might be Dead seas atm but i am willing to start there with someone even if its insanely hard right now and reach to the TOP of anything we plan..

I am really interested in finding someone who wish to "go for it" and also have fun and learn stuff and enjoy every moment.

Most of you reading this prob think I'm crazy or something but I'm really hyped doing stuff i wont be able to do in another server..

Getting a Shop, Owning an island etc..

I'd be happy to give and receive help doing anything in there, ill be honest and ill tell you I Am in love with stall/shoppe management..

Hope there is any pirate out there to join me! Feel free to add me and contact the through discord anytime..

Discord: GentleMan#4070

Yeah people CHOSE to move back to emerald around 18 months ago I think. Not sure what the community is like there but if your a player that doesn't like emerald, you may have more success on Meridian or Cerulean regarding shops and stuff but again its your decision end of the day.
Trophy Hunter - Scottys on Meridian.
[Oct 12, 2020 12:50:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Asterakis

Yeah people CHOSE to move back to emerald around 18 months ago I think. Not sure what the community is like there but if your a player that doesn't like emerald, you may have more success on Meridian or Cerulean regarding shops and stuff but again its your decision end of the day.

To be completely honest, i got no problem with any ocean, it's just that I'm trying to find a "silent" (kinda) server and someone to play with.. Not fully random but someone who will co-operate for achieving everything possible..

I don't understand what Meridian or Cerulean has to do with shoppes (i thought every server is exactly the same) but maybe ill check them out.

No pillies mean no POE.
No Poe mean nothing to do.

Edit: I'm not into Sub oceans cause I'm not willing to pay so i can play, (+ the sub oceans are empty so even if u pay you will earn nothing as POE cause there are no pillies available)
Obsidian Profile

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Asterakis at Oct 14, 2020 11:44:44 AM]
[Oct 14, 2020 10:41:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scottays

To be completely honest, i got no problem with any ocean, it's just that I'm trying to find a "silent" (kinda) server and someone to play with.. Not fully random but someone who will co-operate for achieving everything possible..

I don't understand what Meridian or Cerulean has to do with shoppes (i thought every server is exactly the same) but maybe ill check them out.

No pillies mean no POE.
No Poe mean nothing to do.

Edit: I'm not into Sub oceans cause I'm not willing to pay so i can play, (+ the sub oceans are empty so even if u pay you will earn nothing as POE cause there are no pillies available)

The shops are more active, as people do run shops on there and you can use emerald dubs to sell on meridian to make life easier for you. There is a community Discord for Meridian which I have posted on the forums somewhere where there is around 100 players on that discord and I'm sure any of them would be open for players that like the silent life of an ocean.
Trophy Hunter - Scottys on Meridian.
[Oct 14, 2020 10:40:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

This appears to be a Pirate seeking a Crew - of one?

On second thought, since Asterakis on Obsidian is already a Fleet Officer in an Illustrious crew, this must be a thinly disguised advert of a Crew seeking Pirates.
Retired as of August 2015.
Sic transit gloria mundi.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LJAmethyst at Oct 16, 2020 5:03:36 AM]
[Oct 16, 2020 5:01:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Stan5

or...crazy idea...but hear me out. We don't debate the semantics of the post or make suggestions on what the person needs to do instead, and assume they are smart enough to know what they want and how & where they want to play the game. This seems like a great idea and I wish I were active enough to take you up on it, I hope someone contacts you soon and you're able to achieve your goals. Obsidian is/was a great ocean and hopefully you guys are able to breathe some new life into it.
[Oct 16, 2020 9:48:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Asterakis

This appears to be a Pirate seeking a Crew - of one?

On second thought, since Asterakis on Obsidian is already a Fleet Officer in an Illustrious crew, this must be a thinly disguised advert of a Crew seeking Pirates.

Not at all, read carefully what I am looking for, I do not care at all to make someone join the crew I am in. Only play with me as a partner even in different crews
You tried though ????
Obsidian Profile

[Oct 16, 2020 2:46:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Asterakis

or...crazy idea...but hear me out. We don't debate the semantics of the post or make suggestions on what the person needs to do instead, and assume they are smart enough to know what they want and how & where they want to play the game. This seems like a great idea and I wish I were active enough to take you up on it, I hope someone contacts you soon and you're able to achieve your goals. Obsidian is/was a great ocean and hopefully you guys are able to breathe some new life into it.

I really appreciate your answer, if you ever find your self looking for someone It will be my pleasure to have you as an active hearty.
Obsidian Profile

[Oct 16, 2020 2:47:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Nah bro, it just struck me as a rather unusual and almost creepy post here among the forums. I couldn't tell if the dude is secretly trying to get a date, recruit mates for his crew, start a new flag, or just straight up wants solo play for two. Which, by the way, is unusual on Puzzle Pirates; most people try to get a decent crew or set of hearties together, and 2 isn't enough to run a sloop. A crew of 2 is more suited for swordfighting or treasure dropping in the saloons. But I'm more convinced that he wants to strike out on his own with a new flag, because he mentioned island ownership. If he doesn't see that happening with his current membership, I guess that's cool.

Anyway, perhaps the post is actually sincere and true. If so, I sincerely apologize for offense. I just can't help wondering aloud. It's all I do these days - we're in a pandemic, you know!
Retired as of August 2015.
Sic transit gloria mundi.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LJAmethyst at Oct 17, 2020 11:41:36 PM]
[Oct 17, 2020 11:37:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Asterakis

Nah bro, it just struck me as a rather unusual and almost creepy post here among the forums. I couldn't tell if the dude is secretly trying to get a date, recruit mates for his crew, start a new flag, or just straight up wants solo play for two. Which, by the way, is unusual on Puzzle Pirates; most people try to get a decent crew or set of hearties together, and 2 isn't enough to run a sloop. A crew of 2 is more suited for swordfighting or treasure dropping in the saloons. But I'm more convinced that he wants to strike out on his own with a new flag, because he mentioned island ownership. If he doesn't see that happening with his current membership, I guess that's cool.

Anyway, perhaps the post is actually sincere and true. If so, I sincerely apologize for offense. I just can't help wondering aloud. It's all I do these days - we're in a pandemic, you know!

Sounds like a good excuse about Covid-19 hehe Accepted.

Lemme tell you this real quick, I am not recruiting ppl or anything.. Also i run sloop pillies solo and they go pretty good (KH + CI Map hunting) also Merchants are easy to do with 2 ppl.

That's exactly why i don't like playing Emerald, cause people like you exist in 2020 (no offense) i still remember 10 years ago this game had less sus players (Among us term)

It's as simple as it sounds.. Solo player looking for company to play with and co-operate and in the future create a Crew + Flag and start blockading and why not dominating a dead server (ain't hard but who cares in my opinion)
Obsidian Profile

[Oct 18, 2020 9:15:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates