• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 18
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2593 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
joandart

People's Choice 2019- Vote For Your Favorite Non-Winning Egg Design! Winners Announced! Reply to this Post

Winners Announced!

The EGG Design Contest 2019! Design Furniture for the Game event is finished and has been judged. Thus, it must be time for the People's Choice contest to begin!

How to enter your vote:

Choose your favorite 5 eggs from the rendered egg page on YPPedia, that do NOT include the winning entries, and were NOT created by yourself.
Record the name of the artist who made the egg, and the egg number (from left to right). If you are unsure of the egg number, click on the egg you want to vote for, and you will find the egg artist name and number.
Rank your favorite five eggs from 1 to 5 (with your most favorite being 1st)
[Click here to PM] your choices to me, along with your pirate name and ocean, by 11:59 PM game-time on April 5th, 2019.

Please don't post your choices in this thread!

Example of how to vote:

Your Pirate Name : Herowena
Your Pirate Ocean : Cerulean

1. Clotho's egg #6
2. Hera's egg #7
3. Nemesis's egg #1
4. Cronus's egg #8
5. Demeter's egg #4

[Click here to PM your vote to me! ]

How votes will be scored:

The People's Choice Easter Eggs votes will be scored using a points system:

1st choice = 5 points
2nd choice = 4 points
3rd choice = 3 points
4th choice = 2 points
5th choice = 1 point

The winning eggs will be those that score the most points overall.

If your egg is chosen as a winner of the People's Choice, you will receive unlimited bragging rights, and perhaps something nice from Clotho!

Please post any comments or questions in this thread but NOT your votes! [Click here to PM your votes to me]!
----------------------------------------
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

Dexla drew it.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by joandart at Apr 17, 2019 10:35:46 PM]
[Mar 22, 2019 11:24:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Re: People's Choice 2019- Vote For Your Favorite Non-Winning Egg Design! Reply to this Post

Hurrah, votes are coming in! Be sure to include your pirate name and ocean.
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Mar 23, 2019 4:21:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Re: People's Choice 2019- Vote For Your Favorite Non-Winning Egg Design! Reply to this Post

Reminder: Only vote for the non-winning egg designs!
(The eggs pictured at the top of this thread are the winning ones.)
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by joandart at Mar 24, 2019 2:08:40 PM]
[Mar 24, 2019 1:13:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Five more days to vote!
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Apr 1, 2019 10:10:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Two more days to choose your favorites!
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Apr 3, 2019 7:44:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Aaaaand, last call! Get your votes in today!
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Apr 5, 2019 7:26:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

The polls are closed! Thank you to everyone who voted. Results will be coming soon.
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Apr 6, 2019 7:43:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

The polls are closed! Thank you to everyone who voted. Results will be coming soon.

/e facepalms

Nearly finished deciding last week, still missed the deadline.
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Apr 6, 2019 1:04:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

/e facepalms

Nearly finished deciding last week, still missed the deadline.

I did that last year, somehow. :(
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Apr 6, 2019 1:27:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Are you waiting to announce the winners until the eggs are in game?
The suspense is killing me!
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Wayfarer
[Apr 15, 2019 5:15:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Are you waiting to announce the winners until the eggs are in game?
The suspense is killing me!

I'm eeeeevil like that. :)
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Apr 15, 2019 11:18:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

We have winners!
Thank ye to all who took the time to vote!

To shorten the suspense, but not spoil the surprise, Clotho has generously allowed me to announce the results now. Specific egg prizes will be revealed once the eggs are in game!

Introducing the 2019 People's Choice Eggs:

In first place, with 15 points, is Faeree#04! Faeree of Cerulean wins an Event Egg!

Tied with 11 points, are Greyladyy#06 and Greyladyy#08! Greyladyy of Cerulean wins an Event Egg! (x2)

Tied with 10 points, are Arianne#05 and Herowena#08! Arianne of Obsidian wins a Palace Shoppe Egg, and Herowena of Cerulean wins a Palace Shoppe Egg!

Tied with 08 points are Faeree#02 and Zapa#08! Faeree of Cerulean wins a Palace Shoppe Egg, and Zapa of Emerald wins a Palace Shoppe Egg!

Tied with 07 points, are Faeree#01 and Zapa#03! Faeree of Cerulean wins a Palace Shoppe Egg, and Zapa of Emerald wins a Palace Shoppe Egg!

Tied with 06 points, are Bisca#04 and Herowena#02! Bisca of Obsidian wins a Palace Shoppe Egg, and Herowena of Cerulean wins a Palace Shoppe Egg!

Hugely tied with 05 points are Arianne#03 Arfu#04 Arfu#06 Bisca#02 Bisca#05 Bisca#6 Budclare#04 Cattrin#04 Faeree#07 Kevinstar#04 Kevinstar#06 Kittykitty#01 Zapa#04 and Zapa#06 !
Arianne of Obsidian, Arfu of Emerald (x2), Bisca of Obsidian(x3), Budclare of Obsidian, Cattrin of Obsidian, Faeree of Cerulean, Kevinstar of Emerald (x2), Kittykitty of Obsidian, and Zapa of Emerald (x2) win a Palace Shoppe Egg!

Thank you all so much for participating in this year's People's Choice Awards. For those that didn't have their designs selected by the Arrtists this year, please do resubmit them next year. Your design could be picked next time!

A special thank you to Clotho, our esteemed conjurer of shiny prize eggs!

Voting details can be viewed here .
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Apr 17, 2019 10:14:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

I humbly thank all who have voted (on me :P)
Lots of Love, Bisca

Ps. May I have my rewards on Emerald?
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Wayfarer
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Taskbeta at Apr 18, 2019 8:55:31 AM]
[Apr 18, 2019 3:04:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zapadapa

Thanks to Herowena for running the People's Choice.
Thanks to all who voted, and thanks to all the contestants! It was a difficult choice with all the great entries.
Egg design is always a fun competiton. Looking forward to seeing the 2019 eggs in game!
Zapa of Emerald
[Apr 18, 2019 4:33:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Ps. May I have my rewards on Emerald?

Seriously. :(

For the record, Kevinstar 6 was my favorite, and I'm sorry for not voting.

Thank you, Hero, for all your counting. :)
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Apr 19, 2019 12:13:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Wow! Thanks for voting for so many of my eggies :) <3

Awesome batch of people's choice eggies! Please submit these next year mates!!

Thanks again for running people's choice Hero! :D
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Apr 19, 2019 8:19:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Woohoo! Thanks for voting for 2 of me eggies! Much appreciated! Congrats to all of the winners. :)

@Herowena - thanks for hosting the People's Choice!
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Edit 1 times, last edit by CapnKkatz at Apr 19, 2019 8:23:56 AM]
[Apr 19, 2019 8:23:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Prizes have been delivered to the pirates and ocean listed on your entries. A little something something has been left in Herowena's inventory as a thank you for hosting this wonderful event.

Congratulations and see you next year!
[Apr 21, 2019 1:21:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates