• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 86
Posts: 86   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 13031 times and has 85 replies Next Thread
crazyreece

Re: If at first you don't succeed, try, try again...Consider it Sunk Intent for Melanaster Reply to this Post

For you, Governor Iguana.
----------------------------------------
Rhizz

Drunk of the Southsea Bandits

Founder of Consider it Sunk.
[Aug 8, 2018 3:57:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Spooksz

Re: If at first you don't succeed, try, try again...Consider it Sunk Intent for Melanaster Reply to this Post

I'll just wait for the relevant brothers to log on.

Ha YASSSSSSSS. You win the award for my new favourite reply to this thread!

Mum will be proud :')

But when will I get a response to my question?
Captain of Job Here
Royal of Clap Back
[Aug 8, 2018 4:01:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazyreece

Don't try and weedle out of this one. Everybody but yourself has been invited. I'm super Sirius.

Rhizz

[Aug 8, 2018 4:07:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pasteyman

My point was we left the shoppe of a GW ally open and CiS can only hope this will be reciprocated if it comes to it especially as CiS are building flag shoppes that could be dusted as we dusted the flag shoppes of GW.

Just to clarify: with our event we posted on the forums and spammed global looking for volunteers from different flags to help judge the competition. Unfortunately, we did not get any CiS judges volunteer, but we did have an ally of yours judging, so you can speak to them on how it went. The stories judged were completely anonymous, and not to drag unsuspecting people into politics, but a member from CiS did place third and received a cash prize. Had you closed our shoppe due to political animosity towards us, that would have been a decision I could understand, but I don't appreciate calling out someone who simply jobbed for us, who happened to win.

Thank you to Iguana for releasing your island plans.
Dark Knight feeling, die and be a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

Rest easy Marto
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Pasteyman at Aug 8, 2018 8:20:12 PM]
[Aug 8, 2018 8:18:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

My point was we left the shoppe of a GW ally open and CiS can only hope this will be reciprocated if it comes to it especially as CiS are building flag shoppes that could be dusted as we dusted the flag shoppes of GW.

Just to clarify: with our event we posted on the forums and spammed global looking for volunteers from different flags to help judge the competition. Unfortunately, we did not get any CiS judges volunteer, but we did have an ally of yours judging, so you can speak to them on how it went. The stories judged were completely anonymous, and not to drag unsuspecting people into politics, but a member from CiS did place third and received a cash prize. Had you closed our shoppe due to political animosity towards us, that would have been a decision I could understand, but I don't appreciate calling out someone who simply jobbed for us, who happened to win.

yeah yo. as far as I know and heard it was a 100% fair and neutral event. Can't play the "veto supports GW, we left their shop open so we should get credit for not closing it down."card. the diference here is that half the ocean can't play or pay for your 'event/auction'. I'd like to see you close down a shop won in a neutral and fair contest where probably a lot of members from your alliance ring joined in on :p.
plz plx unleash calamaries fury on the ocean if it only takes one shop :D (sorry Julie i still love you tho, prosperity please don't raise my gold paint prices kk <3)
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Pikapyah at Aug 9, 2018 2:50:47 AM]
[Aug 9, 2018 2:50:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bauds

I was talking about the owner's flag not the event itself, sorry if I was not clear.
Bauds of Obsidian, formerly Cerulean and before that Midnight.
[Aug 9, 2018 3:36:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dustinkyle

I was talking about the owner's flag not the event itself, sorry if I was not clear.

Thanks so much for your continued interest in this topic.

If you have any lingering issues or questions about this subject (which you obviously do), I would suggest you speak with Scar. I have explained my position and point of view about this entire thing honestly and at length with him.

This random inclusion of my shop and my fictional political ploy can end now.

You can also find me in game for questions. I will be online Saturday at 09:00 am game time for a costume and dance contest sponsored by Prosperity and I with prizes including familiars.
Julie on Obsidian
Mazi on Cobalt/Emerald

Ezekiel 23:20

Ye told Prosperity, "hi"
Prosperity auto-responds, "be back in 5".
Prosperity has been idle for 10 minutes.
[Edit 4 times, last edit by dustinkyle at Aug 9, 2018 6:01:00 AM]
[Aug 9, 2018 5:55:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazyreece

yeah yo. as far as I know and heard it was a 100% fair and neutral event. Can't play the "veto supports GW, we left their shop open so we should get credit for not closing it down."card. the diference here is that half the ocean can't play or pay for your 'event/auction'. I'd like to see you close down a shop won in a neutral and fair contest where probably a lot of members from your alliance ring joined in on :p.
plz plx unleash calamaries fury on the ocean if it only takes one shop :D (sorry Julie i still love you tho, prosperity please don't raise my gold paint prices kk <3)

Rhizz

[Aug 9, 2018 7:31:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bauds

I never said anything about a political ploy, I just said CiS did not dust a Veto shoppe in a discussion about shoppes.
[Aug 9, 2018 9:54:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grinfish

I never said anything about a political ploy, I just said CiS did not dust a Veto shoppe in a discussion about shoppes.

#FakeNews

It's not a Veto shoppe. It's Julie's shoppe. The distinction between a Flag Shoppe and a shoppe owned by someone in a flag is not merely one of linguistic semantics.
Whitewyvern. Distinctly Limey.
Retired, No regrets.
Unretired, still No regrets.
Available in Cerulean and Obsidian flavours.

Briggs wrote: 
StuManchu puts the "sensual" back in "Nonconsensual"

[Aug 9, 2018 10:13:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dustinkyle

If you are having even one thought that this shop is to benefit any flag whatsoever, I'd love to invite you to see my massive spreadsheet that accounts for the money put into it thus far. I am an apolitical soul (online anyways), so not one PoE of mine has ever gone to benefit Veto once.

I am in a crew that consists of me and two friends that no longer play. My crew is in Veto because I love Prosperity more than Beyoncé and Dirk combined. That being said, I heartily enjoy Calamarie and almost every single other person in the flag, but I do not support any political movements or actions of anyone whatsoever. I support Prosperity and myself and our insane idea that we can contribute at least a little bit of fun to the ocean.

I job for my friends. I play this dumb game for my friends. Not for any gains beyond that.

Luckily for everyone involved, my favorite pastime is repeating myself. I'm so excited it transcends reality and I am able to perfect the skill in online gaming. Please speak with Scar or me personally.

I am done being in the forums.
Julie on Obsidian
Mazi on Cobalt/Emerald

Ye told Prosperity, "hi"
[Aug 9, 2018 11:49:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Julie wrote: 
My crew is in Veto because I love Prosperity more than Beyoncé and Dirk combined.

Auto-correct?

Julie wrote: 
That being said, I heartily enjoy Calamarie and almost every single other person in the flag...

You could've just said "The flag is awesome, except harrjm"

harrjm sux!
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by majestrate at Aug 9, 2018 12:12:51 PM]
[Aug 9, 2018 12:00:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Grandpa Maj wrote: 

Julie wrote: 
That being said, I heartily enjoy Calamarie and almost every single other person in the flag...

<3 harrjm

No no no, the correct term is Harrjm sux!
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Aug 9, 2018 12:06:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dustinkyle

Julie wrote: 
My crew is in Veto because I love Prosperity more than Beyoncé and Dirk combined.

Auto-correct?

Julie wrote: 

harrjm sux!

No, Dirk Nowitzki is my hero.

I can say I love Prosperity more than Prosperity loves Dirk (auto-correct) though.
Julie on Obsidian
Mazi on Cobalt/Emerald

Ye told Prosperity, "hi"
[Aug 9, 2018 1:01:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Prosperity

Julie the Just wrote: 
I can say I love Prosperity more than Prosperity loves Dirk (auto-correct) though.

Wow. I am so moved.

ilu babe

Calamarie wrote: 
Harrjm sux!

Obsidian: Inglorious Basterds, Guerrilla Warfare
CFO, Nonsensical Nudity Inc.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Prosperity at Aug 9, 2018 1:14:10 PM]
[Aug 9, 2018 1:11:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Spooksz

God I love transparency.

Could you please explain the new shipyard dropped on Melanaster?
Has the auction already occurred?
Who were participants invited in said auction?

If this is not a shipyard for allies, are you closing one of your other shipyards since your island plans indicate that you would only drop 1 for yourselves (and 1 for Raynian which is basically the same thing).
Captain of Job Here
Royal of Clap Back
[Aug 14, 2018 4:36:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tierios

You love to flog a dead horse, the SY was gifted to NTSH, as was the IM shoppe to AH, our original island plan said we have dropped 2 SY's one for ourselves and one owned by a flaggie (Raynian) but did not state that there would only be two SY's on the island. There will be no auction going forward.

We wanted to give a thank you to our allies and supporters hence giving them a shoppe on the island to use. We hope this gives our allies more capacity to build fleets to make the blockading scene have a lot more flags involved as having constant kades has livened up the ocean population and seemingly got the OM's to release more islands as they wished to see demand for kades when they opened Mel.

We will also be giving other rewards to our allies and supporters, as without them we wouldn't succeed as a flag. The drop time of this weekends kade was to throw us off as we are a mainly European flag and our allies fulfilled a lot of kade roles for us and gave us great jobbing support, which is why we as a flag wish to support them back by giving them a shoppe on the island to build from which will hopefully in time mean a lot more flags on the blockading scene.

On that note, as this thread loves to get side tracked, I'd like to once again give a big thank you to everyone who jobbed with CIS last weekend, it made a great kade and you were all amazing, much love.
Scar On Obsidian Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tierios at Aug 14, 2018 6:28:49 PM]
[Aug 14, 2018 6:21:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

So job for CIS and if u happen to be one of the 5 royals on a flag u might get something out of it in the form of a plot? Job for GW and even Billy the pirate joeplebstar can own something?

Makes u really wonder why x5 the normal amounth of independent pirates would job for you (61).
[Aug 15, 2018 4:32:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bauds

Well there are familiar, ship and pet giveaways, events that all are welcome to that have been created since the flag was created, some enjoy our intents, plus (and this isn't a slight on anyone else) we are nice people :D
[Aug 15, 2018 5:45:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

that's a huge load of BULLCANNON
[Aug 15, 2018 6:30:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dangerdann

Well there are familiar, ship and pet giveaways, events that all are welcome to that have been created since the flag was created, some enjoy our intents, plus (and this isn't a slight on anyone else) we are nice people :D

My videos are a source of wonder and magic.
Dangerdann on Cerulean/Emerald
Blighty on Obsidian

Elitist1 wrote: 
And on the stage steps yet another puppet ../ cues Dann sing it !

[Aug 15, 2018 6:53:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dangerdann

You're not wrong - Scar is a [another word for male organ, don't want to get in trouble with forum police now do I!]
Dangerdann on Cerulean/Emerald
Blighty on Obsidian

Elitist1 wrote: 
And on the stage steps yet another puppet ../ cues Dann sing it !

[Edit 1 times, last edit by dangerdann at Aug 15, 2018 7:38:16 AM]
[Aug 15, 2018 7:37:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazyreece

Rhizz

[Aug 15, 2018 8:11:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

[Aug 15, 2018 8:32:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stan5

[Aug 16, 2018 3:20:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
formymama

Congratulations on the win!
[Aug 25, 2018 1:49:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 86   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates