• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5012 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Skypilly

Blockade Intent Reply to this Post

To All Who See These Presents, Greetings

Let it be known to all the skallywags and pirating blackards that ever sailed the seven seas from Cerulean, to Midnight, to Emerald and beyond, that a crew has risen from the ashes!

Wolf be their name and their aim is to liberate the great island of Endurance on the 15th day of July in the year of our Lord two thousand and seventeen at exactly 1200 Pirate time!

This will be a gentleman's contest with absolutely no ill-will toward the grand flag of Chimera and as such will be non-sinking.

**We will be attacking but as an explanatory note. The ocean of cerulean has been a bit slow. This blockade is an intent to bring a bit of gamesmanship to the seas and to encourage even small flags to attempt grand enterprises. We are a small crew of limited experience. This endeveavor will require a spirit of gamesmanship and a bit of pirate networking to pull off. Win or lose we hope to be friends with the good people of Chimera before, during and after. And of course we hope to have fun. Please join us and contact Skypilly or Stormynight with any jobbing inquiries.

Yarrrrr!
[Jul 8, 2017 7:18:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Knitbone

Re: Blockade Intent Reply to this Post

It it times like this that I hate working every weekend. I will raise a glass to you (mentally) while at work and salute your fine effort. And win. I have faith in you! You can take that island!
----------------------------------------
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. ~Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167
[Jul 9, 2017 8:06:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates