• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2751 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Florianlp

BULLCannon! Reply to this Post

Hi,

I am very sorry for Topic Title, but it just fits how frustrated i am already.
When Obsidian started i wanted to follow my plan:

get some Dubs -> 42
get a sloop -> go on pillys

So i did what everyone did:

1. Buy Dubloons
2. other Payment types
3. I tried paymentwall first, which shows 0 packages, so i relogged (ON THE SAME SITE) and when it showed packages, so i bought for 10$.
-> The DUBS were transferred to the Meridian and Emerald Ocean

So i wrote a mail to billing since its not that big of a deal, still a little bit annoying.

4. Since that didnt go well wor me i decided to wait 1-2 days and try it with my mastercard. What did happen now? I filled the informations as they are and it just kept not accepting my mastercard, i even spent some $ on other sites just to check if its my card or PP.

okay, frustration level 8999 already.

5. NOW i decided to try paypal which i never ever use. When trying to do this
it says that i used the monthly limit of 100$ for PP on dark seas. (so i dont even get to try if paypal works)

welcome to frustration OVER LEVEL 9000

funny that i am the only person having this BULLCannon. i am from Austria if thats some important information.

gg.

So the actual status of my great Dark Seas Adventure is:

1. Dubs on the wrong ocean which will probably never transferred back to Dark Seas

2. PP not accepting my Mastercard (on DARK SEAS)

3. PP saying i used my Limit of 100$ (on DARK SEAS)

4. Waiting for a Response from billing support which is gonna take YEARS.

gg

sry for the madness.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Nemesis at Jul 2, 2017 8:34:13 AM]
[Jul 2, 2017 4:39:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Altich

Re: BULLCannon! Reply to this Post

I believe there was a reply from OMs about doubs being sent on the wrong ocean. I would be surprised if they are not sent back to Obsidian (provided you haven't used these doubloons of course). Of the other issues, I cannot speak.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nemesis at Jul 2, 2017 8:34:54 AM]
[Jul 2, 2017 6:13:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

I had an issue on day 1 with dubs going to Emerald, but the OMs were great in getting it sorted for me, just need a little patience.
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nemesis at Jul 2, 2017 8:35:00 AM]
[Jul 2, 2017 6:15:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Altich

I had an issue on day 1 with dubs going to Emerald, but the OMs were great in getting it sorted for me, just need a little patience.

Oh, forgot to mention: You did sent petition to an OM, right? If you didn't you must do it as soon as possible
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nemesis at Jul 2, 2017 8:35:06 AM]
[Jul 2, 2017 6:34:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

First, if you know the language is naughty enough you immediately apologize, just filter it mate. We understand frustration, but rules are rules. I've corrected it for you this time. Please remember this ocean is still in testing and the point of testing is to work out any problems that pop up.

Next, it sounds like you've already done this, but just in case: Email billing@puzzlepirates.com immediately. Include any information you think might help speed up the process (account name, payment type/amount, what happened, etc). I'm sorry you ran into that problem.
Hera says, "I wish I was awesome enough to be on #TeamEvil!"
Later...
Hera says, "And the sorry thing is, I can't remember if I said, or didn't say, that."
----------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Nemesis at Jul 2, 2017 9:11:00 AM]
[Jul 2, 2017 8:40:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates