• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4019 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
kristians6

[Obsidian] Horrible Disagreement between Game and Computer... Reply to this Post

Hello,

I do not know how to fix this error. Please help :)

https://prnt.sc/fq4zoc
[Jun 30, 2017 12:14:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kristians6

Re: [Obsidian] Horrible Disagreement between Game and Computer... Reply to this Post

So it finally worked randomly...but it's extraordinary slow..when I do get to connect it takes a very long time (Most of the time it says failed connection)
[Jun 30, 2017 12:35:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

Re: [Obsidian] Horrible Disagreement between Game and Computer... Reply to this Post

I'm pretty sure everyone is experiencing this issue
----------------------------------------
Jjc & Jice on Emerald
CI booty division stats
[Jun 30, 2017 1:26:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Boo lag, took about 5 mins with retrying/due to network errors but finally got on. Also I can double client but seems like with lag I can only log on one at a time.
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Jun 30, 2017 1:30:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

Boo lag, took about 5 mins with retrying/due to network errors but finally got on. Also I can double client but seems like with lag I can only log on one at a time.

I've had double running, so it's definitely possible.
Jjc & Jice on Emerald
CI booty division stats
[Jun 30, 2017 1:31:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

I'm sure it is, but I think its the lag that was the issue on my end.

New issue: Has anyone, using Windows 7, been able to pin a shortcut to taskbar? It's not letting me and I can with non-beta YPP :) In fact, it says its pinned but I wonder if there is an issue due to regular YPP also pinned. [Screenprint ]
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Jun 30, 2017 1:41:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
roflololmao

I'm sure it is, but I think its the lag that was the issue on my end.

New issue: Has anyone, using Windows 7, been able to pin a shortcut to taskbar? It's not letting me and I can with non-beta YPP :) In fact, it says its pinned but I wonder if there is an issue due to regular YPP also pinned. [Screenprint ]

It's a weird interaction but you can't pin both Puzzle Pirates and Dark Seas at the same time. Has to be either one or the other.
Roflolmao of the Emerald(Mainly)/Obisidian Ocean
[Jun 30, 2017 2:14:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

roflololmao wrote: 

It's a weird interaction but you can't pin both Puzzle Pirates and Dark Seas at the same time. Has to be either one or the other.

I remember being able to have both Ice and regular pinned at the same time a few years back..... What happened that it doesn't allow for it anymore? :(
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[Jun 30, 2017 7:54:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Gunnerfreak wrote: 
roflololmao wrote: 

I remember being able to have both Ice and regular pinned at the same time a few years back..... What happened that it doesn't allow for it anymore? :(

I have both Ice and regular clients pinned on my taskbar...
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Jul 1, 2017 1:08:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

Gunnerfreak wrote: 
roflololmao wrote: 

I have both Ice and regular clients pinned on my taskbar...

What a strange bug. But I tested it and I can't have:

Ice+Obsidian
Ice+Main
Obsidian+Main

Pinned onto my taskbar at the same time.
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3
[Jul 1, 2017 1:16:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates