• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4105 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
farmboy236

Blockades Fintan and Eta Reply to this Post

Ahoy mates!

As you can see I was unable to defend due to work (who would want to lose double OT?), so congratulations are in order.

Thank you to everyone who showed up today, and for everyone who inquired about The Stumbling Solo's blockade plans. A big thank you to Blackstar for keeping us on our toes with another exciting weekend and fair play.

As always, see you soon, and keep your stick on the ice.

-Majorjr
----------------------------------------
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Jun 17, 2017 4:27:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Re: Blockades Fintan and Eta Reply to this Post

jr wrote: 
As always, see you soon, and keep your stick on the ice.

Uhhh, keeping your stick on the ice for too long can result in permanent damage, so be sure to take necessary measures to prevent future health issues
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Jun 18, 2017 12:58:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
marie61

perhaps you need to post your work schedule so people can make sure they pick a convenient time for you
Armillaria on all oceans
SO Moose of Doom, Cerulean

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
[Jun 18, 2017 9:00:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

I can see the allure in that, but I think that would make for bad politics to show my unavailability at times. That, and waiting a week to blockade never really bothered me.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by farmboy236 at Jun 18, 2017 10:13:41 AM]
[Jun 18, 2017 10:13:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates