• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3003 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Spark123456

I was banned! (Sparkyswing) Reply to this Post

Ahoy all pirates out there! :)

I'll start off basic, My name is Syed Hashir. I'm 13 years old and I've been playing this game for a couple of years, a couple of days later I bought a war brig I was very excited after a couple of days I started to notice some suspicious activity on my account. My friends told me I've been asking them for poe or for their ships. I even scammed one of my friend, I started to wonder how this is all happening, I tried my best to check everything I could and all I could come up with was somebody was doing this from where I live, the IP and internet is all the same so everybody in the flat uses one account. somehow I lost some doubloons on one account of mine.

A couple of days later I was banned for using bots, which I obviously did not.
I worked very hard for my ship and pokered with the money I had, somehow I had money and money coming in my account someday I'd have 85k the next day 135k i do not have any idea on how this happening or how i can stop it

If someone here can help please do so i really want my account back.

Thank ye! :)

[May 8, 2017 5:04:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: I was banned! (Sparkyswing) Reply to this Post

Please follow these directions:
https://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=51460
----------------------------------------
[May 8, 2017 6:33:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Yanojr

Please teach me how to get poe while sleeping
[May 12, 2017 7:47:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Nouer

Sounds 100% legit.
[May 14, 2017 9:46:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

Any time you see suspicious activity on an account, you should always IMMEDIATELY change the password. Then try to figure out what happened.
----------------------------------------
Cleaver shouts, "I lub this island."
Personally I think that TITS are a technique if they are used less than once every three moves. Any more than that, and you're just waving your exploits in their faces. - Flamer
[May 14, 2017 1:46:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates