• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3108 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
farmboy236

PvP Bounty Reply to this Post

Hear ye, hear ye!

I am declaring a bounty on any officer and above in Blackstar. All successful engagements proved by screenshot will result in a 25K bounty being paid out.

From the desk of,

Majorjr

P.S. Any potential of abuse will be investigated and result in the nonpayment of the bounty.
----------------------------------------
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by farmboy236 at May 7, 2017 10:42:00 PM]
[May 7, 2017 10:40:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: PvP Bounty Reply to this Post

Why?

I mean, I don't think I've ever had any hearties in blackstar, but I've gotten along fairly well with several of their members. Several of them used to help with monster frays with me. They don't strike me as being the type of people to be barrel stoppers.

Why should I my alt's limited time on the game to try to make their life harder?
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[May 8, 2017 5:42:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

If you have to question it, then don't. As with most things, a just because will suffice.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[May 8, 2017 5:06:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marie61

while I admit to being nosy slightly curious as to why Blackstar, I think a more relevant question is - if you want then pvp'd then why don't you do it yourself?
Armillaria on all oceans
SO Moose of Doom, Cerulean

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
[May 9, 2017 9:14:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

I will, I just missed seeing bounties on the forums.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[May 9, 2017 5:08:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates