• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4461 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
benpowell987

All Hands on Deck! Reply to this Post

Ahoy there! One o'the problems with teh'server right now be that there isn't enough pillages in other timezones other then teh'Americas! Although teh'new world has done it's job in keepin'the population of our once great server up! I'l be attemptin'to continue yer'work over upon thee English Side, ( Hail Britannia, Britannia Rules The waves! )

Pillagin'will be done as much as possible to make sure accessibility of jobbers and new players introduction to pillaging is at a high!

yer may contact me on skype at HeriusPP! feel free teh'add me,

( To cut the pirate talk, I'm now trying to make Pillaging accessible to all people, Contact me at HeriusPP if you want a chat, otherwise If im not working or sleeping, I'l be available to run pillages! )

M'In game name be Herius !
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by benpowell987 at Nov 21, 2016 2:56:29 PM]
[Nov 21, 2016 2:55:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dunsparce1

Re: All Hands on Deck! Reply to this Post

Good to have ye Herius. We could use more pillages!
Dunsparce on Emerald
Emiya on Cerulean
[Nov 21, 2016 3:11:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Winkydink

Just putting it out there and hopefully not stepping on anyones toe's. How about the Australian people that play... The game 99% of the time is really dead when this side of the world signs on and it is such a shame..
~~ Bonnibel on Cerulean Ocean ~~
~~ Captain of Midnight Magic ~~
[Nov 22, 2016 6:27:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benpowell987

Just putting it out there and hopefully not stepping on anyones toe's. How about the Australian people that play... The game 99% of the time is really dead when this side of the world signs on and it is such a shame..

I be running two pillages at teh'same time! And would be urgin'all of those australians to try and run as much pillages as possible! if ya'be needin'ships or crews, I be more then welcomin'! but I do require sleep an'work!

And once I be gettin'the Peices o'eight to do so I will be running a permanent foragin'route aswell!

All Peices o'eight in donation be welcome!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by benpowell987 at Nov 22, 2016 9:52:49 AM]
[Nov 22, 2016 8:16:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deadtooth

Firstly, I don't play on Cerulean.

However, I've been reading your posts, Herius, and I think what you're doing is great! The whole community could use more people like you, and will most definitely benefit from your help. Please, for all our sakes, keep it up and don't give up! And your broad forum posts are a positive boon as well!
Dreadtooth of the Emerald Ocean.

"Dying's the easy way out. You won't catch me dying. They'll have to kill me before I die!"
[Nov 22, 2016 11:58:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benpowell987

Firstly, I don't play on Cerulean.

Why the beards not!

But nae' I thank yer' for your Kind words, yet it is not thanks anybody requires, it be the help of all the player base! Get involved;

Go on pillages to which you welcome new players and make them feel the game is worth the return trip! ( to which seems to be the issue right now given a brief post of demeter! )

Submit youtube video's and twitch streams of you and your friends playing!

Post S.O.S. posts on forums you're a regular too! (although never breach the rules on said forums regarding it!)

Invite your friends and family to play!#

Heck even organise fun player events!

Right now however the game -needs- a video, something that they can advertise off,

But no, I'm glad to hear from you!
[Nov 22, 2016 12:30:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chook_fowler

+100%
[Nov 26, 2016 1:38:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smexi4u

Ahoy there! One o'the problems with teh'server right now be that there isn't enough pillages in other timezones other then teh'Americas! Although teh'new world has done it's job in keepin'the population of our once great server up! I'l be attemptin'to continue yer'work over upon thee English Side, ( Hail Britannia, Britannia Rules The waves! )

Pillagin'will be done as much as possible to make sure accessibility of jobbers and new players introduction to pillaging is at a high!

yer may contact me on skype at HeriusPP! feel free teh'add me,

( To cut the pirate talk, I'm now trying to make Pillaging accessible to all people, Contact me at HeriusPP if you want a chat, otherwise If im not working or sleeping, I'l be available to run pillages! )

M'In game name be Herius !

how meny posts has there been like this? how meny of the older Bnavers have tried this?? cause ive lost count.. there has been plenty of very good players who have tried a number of things to help this ocean, each and everytime it falls apart.. its all well and good in showing your support on the froum. but when it comes time to do the work, are you honestly going to be there week in week out helping try create more activity?

its not something easy fixed that u can just say, oh that's a good idea and then leave it at that. now I'm an Aussie also and have played for a very bloody long time. when I used to log on there was a wait to get on to the game because the servers where overloading..
its quite obvious that everyone wants more players more activity ect ect.. but no one is willing to work, ive thought a few times about trying to get some of these flots killed off be4 they attack islands or trying to do something, but at the end of the day whats the point?
Zadkiel on Obsidian,
SO of Polaris.

[Nov 30, 2016 2:04:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates