• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12125 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
Hera
OceanMaster

[Event] I'm Supporting #TeamPurple - are you? (ends June 30th) Reply to this Post

I'll let you into a secret...I adore the colour purple. After the Bounty placed on Cronus and Nemesis in May when they tried to claim the colour as their own, I'm pretty sure I've won that round of Purple vs Evil. To celebrate, and as I'm in charge of portrait ships, I'm putting up a month long portrait ship 'I'm Supporting TeamPurple'. It is up on the notice board now on Cerulean, Emerald and Meridian.

Feel free to leap on board and share a message of support in the guest book - I'll be peeking at those often.

We all know that Nemesis and Cronus would never set foot on board 'I'm Supporting TeamPurple', so lets pretend they are willing! Post your lovely portraits here with Cronus' and/or Nemesis' head photo-shopped in somewhere (want your pet rabbit to have a Nemesis head? DO IT!!!) on it and I'll give you a Hera Egg to call your very own!

Yay for #TeamPurple!!

Eggs Won and Delivered:

Princessmg - Beach Party!w00t!
Runkeerin of Emerald - Blue Moon Nemesis
Armillaria - Fishy Nemesis (yep, she is so SOOO fishy...) edit: AND Cronus. Was laughing too much and missed him!
Faeree of Cerulean - Sheepish Nem. (I'll never be able to go to sleep counting sheep again....*shudders*)
Alpha
Adnerb of Emerald
----------------------------------------
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[Edit 7 times, last edit by Hera at Jul 1, 2016 1:49:19 PM]
[Jun 1, 2016 3:09:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

Re: [Event] I'm Supporting #TeamPurple - are you? (ends June 30th) Reply to this Post

I looked at Nem's galleries today and found this. I was so happy Forc is on the right side! So naturally when Jamesh and I got Invited to Team Evil's 'We own purple!' party I couldn't resist getting a portrait with everyone :D

Thanks OMs for already having purple portraits /me glares at Devs, and thank you Jamesh for making a portrait (and a bunch of other hearties for already having portraits) so I could dress the Devs.
~Princessmg~
[Jun 1, 2016 11:08:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Runkeerin

Re: [Event] I'm Supporting #TeamPurple - are you? (ends June 30th) Reply to this Post

The Nem in the Moon approves of beautifully purple portrait...

Here's the original , just in case.

I've gone mad.......
Gone
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Runkeerin at Jun 2, 2016 9:31:25 AM]
[Jun 2, 2016 9:30:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

I've gone mad.......

The good kind.
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Jun 2, 2016 5:20:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marie61

nothing fishy about which team I support

Armillaria on all oceans
SO Moose of Doom, Cerulean

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
[Jun 3, 2016 9:26:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Faeree of Cerulean

Well, don't be mad, but I am a bit ebil.. just a little. Hey, NO fairy faeree is ever pure evil.. just in levels. Mine is only a smidgen. =) So my tendencies (and color choices) tend to lean a bit towards Team Evil ... but I also adore Team Purple! So perhaps we could have a #TeamAdore for those in the neutral category?

Just to show me appreciation, I did attempt at a Nemesis/Faeree portrait aboard yer purple ship but I think Nemesis didn't trust my good intentions (or was busy) so she didn't accept my request. So I squeezed her in, somewhere!

[Original portrait ] [Nemesis portrait ]
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Jun 8, 2016 2:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Looks like Nem and Cronus tried to sneak aboard 'I'm Supporting TeamPurple' on Emerald. Never fear! Clotho and I have it under control!

Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[Jun 10, 2016 2:02:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Runkeerin

Looks like Nem and Cronus tried to sneak aboard 'I'm Supporting TeamPurple' on Emerald. Never fear! Clotho and I have it under control!

So THERE are my missing barrels of fluorescent limeade! At least they're being used for good and not for bad...
Gone
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Runkeerin at Jun 10, 2016 2:33:32 PM]
[Jun 10, 2016 2:32:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patrys12

oh my!!! the compasses are jinxed

- xxx Alpha xxx -
[Jun 28, 2016 10:52:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Adnerb7

Adnerb of Emerald

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Adnerb7 at Jun 30, 2016 5:02:46 PM]
[Jun 30, 2016 1:04:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Hee! Thank you for all your #TeamPurple support and your wonderful pictures I'm pretty sure we have shown Nem and Cronus that we won't stand for their purple stealin' shenanigans!

#TeamPurpleARRthebest!
[Jul 1, 2016 1:54:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Hee! Thank you for all your #TeamPurple support and your wonderful pictures I'm pretty sure we have shown Nem and Cronus that we won't stand for their purple stealin' shenanigans!

#TeamPurpleARRthebest!

Excuse me, but I believe it's called liberatin' not stealin'. #TeamEvilRules
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Jul 1, 2016 7:51:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates