• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1465 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
Raider81

Carmine Defense Reply to this Post

Who- Faded Legend vs Vargas the Mad
What- Blockade
When- Saturday at noon. Jobbing will start at 11am
Where- Carmine
Why- Zeina didn't get the flot killed -.-
How- Ships shooting ships.

Pay will start off at 750 Per segment - jobbers delight / performance based. The rent will be prepaid on the explorer hall just incase we lose the island don't want it to dust and get everyone upset. Intent poster is coming soon, I hope.
----------------------------------------
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Edit 9 times, last edit by Raider81 at Feb 14, 2013 10:33:17 PM]
[Feb 12, 2013 5:07:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

Re: Carmine Defense Reply to this Post

And poster.
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Feb 14, 2013 10:33:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inquisition

No..hom.. nevermind.
Armegin

Dexla's artwork.
[Feb 14, 2013 10:50:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

after that picture i want to job with Vargas :P
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Feb 15, 2013 1:41:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greg4545

Well, I hear that Vargas only pays 37 poe, a beachcomber trinket and a pair of old, lime pantaloons per league, so I think I am going to stick with Crip.

As long as the rum holds, that is.

- Blackmane
[Feb 15, 2013 2:30:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

I love the artwork! And the caption!
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Feb 15, 2013 5:59:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

We'll be there. Nice art :)
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Feb 15, 2013 7:55:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

Well, I hear that Vargas only pays 37 poe, a beachcomber trinket and a pair of old, lime pantaloons per league, so I think I am going to stick with Crip.

As long as the rum holds, that is.

- Blackmane

Well Vargas haxed in a CI rumble a while back and I have been waiting for revenge ! Now I just read he is paying 37 poe per LP... he needs to be stopped .
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Feb 15, 2013 8:04:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

Misscee made that by the way...
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

[Feb 15, 2013 11:30:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greg4545

The rent will be prepaid on the explorer hall just incase we lose the island.

THIS is what makes me want to job with Crip. This kind of dedication to gameplay. Thank ye, and I'll be there to make sure that Vargas keeps his filthy hands off the Explorer's Hall and the island.

Blackmane
[Feb 15, 2013 2:41:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zeinasway

Thank you very much to everyone who came out and helped defend Carmine today. I was so happy to see so many jobbers there to help <3 You guys rock!

Thanks to Pizzahutpete for an awesome job as admiral, and to all of the fabulous navvers, particularly Bertz who was kind enough to join our flag for a day to help out.

And I also want to thank Blackmane for the post above mine here too. Explorer halls bring a lot of fun to this game for me, (in fact I am a BK compass addict), and it's nice to see that someone appreciates the Hall that I pay to keep open :) So thank you also to all the other flags who maintain Explorer Halls to keep the fun going.

-Zeina
Ryujin says, "zeina = 3 gunner... she + allitara = guns full"
[Feb 16, 2013 5:50:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marundel

Thanks Zeina for letting me admiral, although I didn't do all that much. You guys had the primary strategy worked out, and you had awesome navs and an outstanding JC - all I did was pick the order of entry for the ships, and you all did the rest. I have to admit... it was funny watching Duke shoot the wrong way out of a whirlpool... usually I'm too buried in a puzzle to watch for things like that :)
Pizzahutpete on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince, Super Awesomeness
SO, Boochin' Drunks

Pizzahutpete everywhere, thanks to the merge
[Feb 16, 2013 8:28:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.thehomebrewstore.com    meadbrewer [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates