• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 802 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
sirwinston

Viking Gunning Reply to this Post

FML.
----------------------------------------
BloodyBill on the Cerulean Ocean (of Cobalt origin).
[Edit 1 times, last edit by sirwinston at Feb 4, 2011 6:59:59 PM]
[Feb 4, 2011 5:55:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Bloodybill [Link]  Go to top 
Aenor

Re: Viking Gunning Reply to this Post

Based on the sound of guns firing, I believe that cannons are fired the moment they are loaded, although the puzzle doesn't reflect it until all four have been loaded.
Mat on the Meridian Ocean

Thank you to everyone who loves Blacksmithing!
[Feb 4, 2011 6:26:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Beserker36

Disclaimer: In the occasion that I was misinformed, and your 2 guns do count, the devs/OM's/Faulkston who sees all that is forum-y, have permission to shove those 437 cannonballs down my throat.
So ye have wished it... so shall it be!

The cannons in Viking Raids fire the second you load them. That is, a cannonball flies from the village island to the longships. However, the in-puzzle cannons don't "fire" (change from loaded to dirty) until all 4 are loaded on the screen.

If by some miracle you were able to load 437 shots without ever filling up all 4 cannons at any one time, 437 shots would be fired into the longships.
~ Thetwam of Sage:
Senior Officer of Privateers
Lord of Black Flag
[Feb 4, 2011 6:27:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.thetwam.110mb.com [Link]  Go to top 
sirwinston

An entire ship of people told me they weren't counting, and after 30 Viking trips I was angry to find out I was gunning for nothing lol. Good to know I'm the idiot. Rather look like a fool than find another reason to be pissed.
BloodyBill on the Cerulean Ocean (of Cobalt origin).
[Feb 4, 2011 7:07:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Bloodybill [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates