• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 144
Posts: 144   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 23216 times and has 143 replies Next Thread
Benzene265

Re: Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [Deadline 25th February] Reply to this Post

how many eggs will be released into the game

There seems to be no definite number of eggs that has been realeased.
Last years between 8 and 12 eggs were available, so I think they did not choose a number of eggs, but the eggs they liked most.

I don't think they'll add all 342 eggs if they can't decide. Think of the download size! My guess is that the selection process will ultimately involve darts. >.>
----------------------------------------
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Feb 28, 2010 4:26:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

Re: Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [Deadline 25th February] Reply to this Post

Hehe - darts with blindfolds? I have more than 30 favourites - that would be my method! lol =D
~~~ Adrielle, Ezzleart and Enfyz ~~~
... (& @AmazinAdrielle on Twitter) ...
[Feb 28, 2010 4:41:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Roeland92

how many eggs will be released into the game

There seems to be no definite number of eggs that has been realeased.
Last years between 8 and 12 eggs were available, so I think they did not choose a number of eggs, but the eggs they liked most.

I don't think they'll add all 342 eggs if they can't decide. Think of the download size! My guess is that the selection process will ultimately involve darts. >.>

I meant to say that they will probably choose something like ten eggs they liked most, not every egg they like.
[Feb 28, 2010 5:04:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vixyish

Hehe - darts with blindfolds? I have more than 30 favourites - that would be my method! lol =D

Heh-- my favorites list is at 43 and that's with narrowing it down some!

...also, I am totally not obsessively refreshing this thread many many times per day to see if the results are in yet. Nope. Totally not doing that. I wouldn't want you to think I was doing that. Because I'm not.

Really.
-- Vixyfish on Cerulean
[Feb 28, 2010 8:59:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.vixyandtony.com [Link]  Go to top 
Roeland92

...also, I am totally not obsessively refreshing this thread many many times per day to see if the results are in yet. Nope. Totally not doing that. I wouldn't want you to think I was doing that. Because I'm not.

Really.

Glad I'm not the only one who is not F5-ing all day!
[Feb 28, 2010 9:52:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AJule4U2me2

ugh...

I updated my #4 design on the forum page, and while some of my other designs were updated, it was the only was that wasnt. Ugh..
Insaciable of Cobalt

"Quand vous jouez avec le feu......"
[Feb 28, 2010 4:03:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

Do you mean its not updated on Yppedia?
[Feb 28, 2010 4:18:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
taelia

I figure the arrrtists are probably weekday workers so we'll hear sometime next week.
Ryanne.

Buying:

Kraken Blood 11k, anywhere on the Midnight side of Cerulean.
Furniture in LE colors (spring green, ice blue, wine, banana, plum etc) - 10k each unless its a large piece of furniture, send me a tell.
Black CI trink
[Feb 28, 2010 5:56:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

ugh...

I updated my #4 design on the forum page, and while some of my other designs were updated, it was the only was that wasnt. Ugh..

Ah - I see - it's seamless now. I fixed it on Yppedia =D

Edit:

If anyone notices any other eggs that need to be updated to the final entered versions on Yppedia, leave a note on one of the egg talk pages, or post in this thread and me or one of the other lovely wiki pplz will update it =D
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 28, 2010 7:51:41 PM]
[Feb 28, 2010 7:46:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
AJule4U2me2

thank you .. you totally rock!!!!
Insaciable of Cobalt

"Quand vous jouez avec le feu......"
[Feb 28, 2010 9:10:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Re: Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [IN JUDGING] Reply to this Post

I have the results! I'm not going to be able to sort them out and post them for another few hours, but they're on their way! Feel free to start refreshing the page obsessively once about 3 hours have passed after this post!

So... if anyone wants to run a "People's Choice" event, post here or PM me. If not, I'm making Adrielle do it. *bwahahah*
[Mar 2, 2010 6:03:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Guppyzr

I have the results! I'm not going to be able to sort them out and post them for another few hours, but they're on their way! Feel free to start refreshing the page obsessively once about 3 hours have passed after this post!
What a cruel thing to say...

If you told us you don't have the results yet, you'd be able to surprise us with their... erm... surprising revalation ;)

Good luck to all!

edit: I feel inclined to post my personal favourite eggs below-

Guppyzra of the Imaginary Ocean.
Founder and Coordinator of Fight Circle

In the Name Of... ~carpe noctem
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Guppyzr at Mar 2, 2010 8:44:44 AM]
[Mar 2, 2010 8:08:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Barney25

<derail>

Guppyzr

</derail>
Barney
SO of "Silver Dreams"
Hunter Ocean
<><
Cairna wrote: 
Barny alone is capable to sink us :(

[Mar 2, 2010 8:22:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Barney [Link]  Go to top 
Guppyzr

<derail>

Guppyzr

</derail>
I lol'd... I shall keep my number of posts as that for as long as I can resist posting on the forums. Wish me luck!!!

edit: Oh crap...

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Guppyzr at Mar 2, 2010 8:30:08 AM]
[Mar 2, 2010 8:28:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Re: Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Reply to this Post

Here they are (hoping I've picked up the correct ones from the list!) - the 2010 eggs!

Aere on Viridian

Adrielle on Viridian

Greylady on Malachite

Joe on Hunter
and

Kirppu on Viridian

Lowko on Viridian

Sandiibottom on Cobalt
and

Tilinka on Sage

Vixy on Cobalt
and

Congratulations to all the winners, and commiserations to all the other entrants - as usual, I think you made the choice very difficult to make! So many designs I'd have liked to have!

IMPORTANT NOTE TO WINNERS: If you did not state a preference in the entry thread on whether you would like your egg to be purchaseable or event-only, please post now with your preference. We need to know pretty quickly, so anyone we don't hear from within about 48 hours, we will assume they have no preference!

Prizes: Your eggs will be given out once they're introduced to the game. Don't petition for them - I'll deliver them the first opportunity I have after the release that has them in!
[Mar 2, 2010 8:58:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Guppyzr

Re: Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Reply to this Post

Wow... I'm surprised by those eggs. At least two of the eggs I predicted became winners so at least I can say I'm 10% psychic...

Congratulation to all above!

[Mar 2, 2010 9:05:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Agomic

Congratulate to all the winners! I'm glad to see some of my favourite appear in the list :) Can't wait to see the "People's Choice" winner, too!
Agomicc on Meridian

[Mar 2, 2010 9:15:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nh_agomic_disorder12 [Link]  Go to top 
vixyish

OMGOMGOMGOMG! *bouncebouncebounce*

Thank you SO MUCH and congratulations to all the other winners!

So many of my favorites are in there... but then I had *SO* many favorites. There were so many incredibly awesome entries this time around, I would've had to pick twenty or thirty of them! :D

<3!
-- Vixyfish on Cerulean
[Mar 2, 2010 9:19:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.vixyandtony.com [Link]  Go to top 
Damayi

Re: Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!]
Wow... I'm surprised by those eggs. At least two of the eggs I predicted became winners so at least I can say I'm 10% psychic...

10% future master, can you give us your prediction for the Limited Edition Portrait Background - Luck edition since Apollo hasn't showed up yet after the deadline.
Thanks in advance enlighted one :p

And congrats to the winners! I like them all but my favorites are Adrielle's, Greylady's, Lowko's, Sandibottom's and Tilinka's (no particular order).
The pirate in me.
Damayi from Jade.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Damayi at Mar 2, 2010 9:24:14 AM]
[Mar 2, 2010 9:21:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Iszaforum

Oooh... congrats to all the winners! I love it when these events are judged so quickly...

I can't wait for People's choice...

and I look forward to Easter Easels!
Isza of Emerald
[Mar 2, 2010 9:27:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

How eggggciting to see the results already!
Congrats to the winners!
Now.... when when when will they be in game? huh huh huh?
Dexla d'Midnight
[Mar 2, 2010 9:32:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wannita

Congrats to all the winners.

Now I am looking forward to adding to my egg collection!
Wannita,
Captain of the crew Ocean Warriors, on the Viridian Ocean
[Mar 2, 2010 9:38:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oshngirl

Congrats to all the winners! /me goes to save more poe to buy eggs!
Gillz of the Midnight Ocean
Senior Officer of the crew White Rose
Lady of the flag Blood and Roses
[Mar 2, 2010 10:10:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Arne145

Omgomgomg! xD

*does the happy jump* (you know, when you jump and 'clack' your feet/shoes together) :D

Congrats to all the other winners ^^
Aere on the Viridian Ocean
FO of Vicious or Delicious
[Mar 2, 2010 10:54:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Roeland92

Congratulations to all winners!!!

My favourite was not among them, so I know which one to vote on in the people's choise...!
[Mar 2, 2010 11:06:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vixyish

So now I'm dying to show love for all my favorites in the People's Choice! How's that gonna be organized?

EDIT: Decided to do like Guppy and show all my favorites here! :D

-- Vixyfish on Cerulean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by vixyish at Mar 2, 2010 2:18:44 PM]
[Mar 2, 2010 11:21:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.vixyandtony.com [Link]  Go to top 
Jippeh14

Grats to all the winners! they look eggcellent!! :D
Jippy of Meridian
[Mar 2, 2010 12:49:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sandii23

Wow! To say I'm thrilled is an understatement! :)

A big thank you to all the renderers and many congratulations to all the other winners :)
Sandiibottom of Cerulean
~ Captain of Overlords of the Deep ~ Princess of United Ocean Rays ~
[Mar 2, 2010 12:55:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

So eggcited to see me Monkey Head selected! Congrats to all of the other winners.

Really looking forward to the People's Choice Awards so that the great eggs that weren't selected can be honored too! The question is, how can I narrow down my favorites?? *sigh!*
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Mar 2, 2010 1:19:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
piripuwa

Re: Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Reply to this Post

Congratulations to all winners!
Very nice selection! I'm looking forward to seeing those cute eggs in the game :)

Apollo and Ooo, Thank you for running the event!
Piriri of Sage. Avatar by Adrielle =)
[Mar 2, 2010 1:28:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 144   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates