• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 131
Posts: 131   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 33263 times and has 130 replies Next Thread
chemicalgirl

Re: Shirtless Rumble! Starring Kingpriam, Stuy, and Dewdlebug! Reply to this Post

Edit: Oh yeah, should I lose the towel next time?

Uhhh, yeah! What the hell kind of question is that?

Seconded. In fact, isn't that what I said to you earlier this week when you showed it to me? Silly Dex.

KP, you must add the nipple-free version of Stu as well. I think his ears ought to go also.
----------------------------------------
Silk

Stuyvesant flag officer chats, "You remember that whole "Midnight is better than Everything" phase?"
Silk flag officer chats, "phase...?"
Current Avatar by Falmari
[Jul 10, 2008 4:31:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Silk_Princess1978    Sylkprincess [Link]  Go to top 
celiatr

Re: Shirtless Rumble! Starring Kingpriam, Stuy, and Dewdlebug! Reply to this Post

This is pure awesome.

Moar?
Flutie
Midnight Cerulean Ocean

April 1, 2009 on Midnight Ocean [21:22:49] Eurydice broadcasts, "Okay, Flutie, this better be good."

ROMS ~ The Subforum/Dead Thread
[Jul 10, 2008 4:57:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dcyborg

Srsly, dont make me pull out deh bewbies! I think mine and sails would rulez the oceanz!

and having seen them all.... I have to say, I am laying the odds on stu!
Dcyborg on Cerulean, Jade, Opal.. etc etc
[Jul 10, 2008 5:43:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    dorothycyborg [Link]  Go to top 
IVdripper

Srsly, dont make me pull out deh bewbies! I think mine and sails would rulez the oceanz!

Having seen at least one set of those in person and the other in photo, my money is on them.. all of it.

And hey, when I was with Sails, Llama, Suty and Springy, why no shirtless rumble?

KP.. it's already been said, but I must say it again.. Awesome, simply awesome. Your talents know no bounds.

IV(who wants to be invited to the next rumble!)

IVdripper/IVdripperone

"They sicken of the calm who know the storm."
-- Dorothy Parker
[Jul 10, 2008 7:09:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    On the porch, with my friends, drinking brandy,    watching the sea, and talking 'bout the good ol' days. [Link]  Go to top 
HuskyTed

Llama's like candy coated bunny holding a daisy and a puppy in one hand and a kitten in the other nice -Misery

[Jul 11, 2008 6:18:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://bobthewonderllama.8m.com    bobthewonderllama    HuskyTed    2722224 [Link]  Go to top 
Springheel

my god llama would crush you all like the puny ants you are
blah blah blah
[Jul 11, 2008 6:20:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ironguts

Go, go, Kiltman! Wooohooo!
Ironguts
Cerulean - Plunder Inc.
Something of Boochin' Katfish
[Jul 11, 2008 6:27:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.boochinkatfish.net [Link]  Go to top 
quiglin

Llama wins this thread with ultimate seskiness.
[Jul 11, 2008 6:33:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.quiglin.com    bquiglin    bquiglin [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

On a scale of 1 to Good, this ranks in as Awesomer.
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[Jul 11, 2008 6:42:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
micklauer

Re: Shirtless Rumble! Starring Kingriam, Stuy, and Dewdlebug...and LLAMA!!!! Reply to this Post

Ok...now i need pics from you...more shirtless kilt action...and possibly Dru bewbs.

After this is all said and finished, we need to have a cast party with a big shirtless group hug.

kp

ps. love u llama
Devout follower of Apollo
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Jul 11, 2008 7:07:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mrd84

Re: Shirtless Rumble! Starring Kingriam, Stuy, and Dewdlebug...and LLAMA!!!! Reply to this Post

This is just getting so much better than awesome.

I place my poe on Kiltman. He looks the mightiest of all of them!
Mazzy on Sage

[Jul 11, 2008 7:11:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CKShinrai

Fandango's gonna drop in round 2.
Erfan wrote: 
OUR SUPER IMPORTANT LORD SHINRAI THE HEDGEHOG

[Jul 11, 2008 7:23:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dexterbug

<3 Kiltman.

KP, think I have a fig leaf lying around my apt somewhere...

If it swells, ride it!

[Jul 11, 2008 7:41:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

/me peeks up the kilt.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jul 11, 2008 11:43:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chemicalgirl

As Leif said:
Lucky Leif wrote: 
On a scale of 1 to Good, this ranks in as Awesomer.

Sheer Genius wrote: 
Ok...now i need pics from you...more shirtless kilt action...and possibly definitely Dru bewbs.

After this is all said and finished, we need to have a cast party with a big shirtless group hug.

kp

ps. love u llama

I still have memories of staring at Dru's cleavage for bliss-filled hours of quasi-sobriety in Pennsylvania. What's a girl gotta do to get in on that cast group hug?
Silk

Stuyvesant flag officer chats, "You remember that whole "Midnight is better than Everything" phase?"
Silk flag officer chats, "phase...?"
Current Avatar by Falmari
[Jul 11, 2008 12:43:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Silk_Princess1978    Sylkprincess [Link]  Go to top 
micklauer

I still have memories of staring at Dru's cleavage for bliss-filled hours of quasi-sobriety in Pennsylvania. What's a girl gotta do to get in on that cast group hug?

Come to NY?

kp
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Jul 11, 2008 12:45:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grinfish

What's a girl gotta do to get in on that cast group hug?

Join the Shirtless Rumble cast in the only way possible, one would hope think <.<
Whitewyvern. Distinctly Limey.
Retired, No regrets.
Unretired, still No regrets.
Available in Cerulean and Obsidian flavours.

Briggs wrote: 
StuManchu puts the "sensual" back in "Nonconsensual"

[Jul 11, 2008 12:46:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IVdripper

<3 Llama. That is all.
IVdripper/IVdripperone

-- Dorothy Parker
[Jul 11, 2008 12:53:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    On the porch, with my friends, drinking brandy,    watching the sea, and talking 'bout the good ol' days. [Link]  Go to top 
CKShinrai

What's a girl gotta do to get in on that cast group hug?

Join the Shirtless Rumble cast in the only way possible, one would hope think <.<

I'll chip in $50.

- Shin,
doooooo itttttttt
Erfan wrote: 
OUR SUPER IMPORTANT LORD SHINRAI THE HEDGEHOG

[Jul 11, 2008 1:47:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kassiopeia13

I place my poe on Kiltman. He looks the mightiest of all of them!

So, bets are open?
Kassiopeia of Sage
Avatar by Rikko (part of my G.O.S. portrait)

Forum skills: Novice/Able
[Jul 11, 2008 2:01:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
silverlad

This brightened up my day

I bet kiltman
Signed,
Silverlas,

Dian of Midnight
[Jul 11, 2008 3:38:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

2k on the scrawny guy. Oh, that's Stuy. >.>
[removed by SOPA]
[Jul 11, 2008 5:35:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mistermatt

haha, llama made the comic.
[Jul 11, 2008 11:34:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

OH please.

Llama you're just so cuddly I want to nuzzle into your manly chest and fall asleep. You are the least threatening of all Scotsmen. And your tartan sucks balls. Clan Innes for the win.
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by StuManchu at Jul 11, 2008 11:47:29 PM]
[Jul 11, 2008 11:47:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Whoever uses the line, "POW, RIGHT IN THE KISSER!" wins by default.

Ready, go!
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 12, 2008 12:03:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
msanthrowpe

I will host the party at my house and do all the cooking, you people have to bring booze.

THAT IS ALL!
Sailmaker

Death, but no sins.
Rumbullion tells ye, "ok sails I need to log, but remember, the liver is evil... it must be punished!"
[Jul 12, 2008 12:12:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IVdripper

I will host the party at my house and do all the cooking, you people have to bring booze.
THAT IS ALL!

Just wait until my neurosurgeon clears me to fly!!!! I bring da Crown, the rest of y'all are on yer own. Oh wait, can we have Llama make some of those concoctions he made last time? I dunno what they were, but OMH.

IV

IVdripper/IVdripperone

-- Dorothy Parker
[Jul 12, 2008 12:16:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    On the porch, with my friends, drinking brandy,    watching the sea, and talking 'bout the good ol' days. [Link]  Go to top 
micklauer

Llama PM me your email...i need something...

kp
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Jul 12, 2008 8:56:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HuskyTed

Yeah baby. I got what you need.

Also, Silk, I think you ruined your chances of ever seeing Dru's boobies. Ever.

You should be glad she didn't give you the Whitefire treatment.
Llama's like candy coated bunny holding a daisy and a puppy in one hand and a kitten in the other nice -Misery

[Edit 1 times, last edit by HuskyTed at Jul 13, 2008 6:19:54 AM]
[Jul 13, 2008 3:31:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://bobthewonderllama.8m.com    bobthewonderllama    HuskyTed    2722224 [Link]  Go to top 
frogkissed11

my gods.. if I didn't know that Llama was all cuddly and sweet, I think I'd be terrified.
JainaSolo, sheepish jedi
Blazeblade says, "you're talking to a SHEEP?"
[Jul 13, 2008 8:18:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 131   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates