• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2793 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Wampuscat21

Intent to Transfer Island Reply to this Post

Wampuscat, the monarch of Blackstar, intends to transfer Byrne Island ownership to Victory Raiders and Mommawolf, the Monarch.
[Jul 1, 2017 10:27:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

Re: Intent to Transfer Island Reply to this Post

Victory Raiders accepts the transfer, with gratitude.

We will be setting the taxes at 10%, and have no current plans for any buildings. If there is any rubble, I will petition to remove it as soon as I notice it

Additionally, I would like to ask all the stall and shoppekeepers for their assistance, I intend to ensure the palace has the ability to buy and sell - anything - in the game .. to do this, I will need to borrow ONE unit of any item the palace has not already seen. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
----------------------------------------
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Jul 3, 2017 2:17:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Re: Intent to Transfer Island Reply to this Post

Ohai,

See u soon.
----------------------------------------
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Jul 4, 2017 10:15:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates