• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 14
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4913 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Deecup

What's up Cerulean? Reply to this Post

You guys done broke the status quo.

#1: Babylon has 13 islands? (or something 2 many 2 count). I thought everyone hated flags that had more than like five, was the case back in UA days anyways! You people (Cerulean as a whole, not babylon) have changed for the worse. :c

#2: Victory Raiders is the #2 flag and still doesn't have an island? Sounds about right. Long live Piratemagic! (Remember that time he changed his name so people would job him? Classic. Miss you buddy.)

#6: Otherworld. Still holding onto those two islands like it's no one's business, time to expand boys. I believe.

#7: Crimson Tide. LOL. Miss you Dabutt + Romie + YB. Same thing as Otherworld here, why you still holding the same three islands? Somebody take these things, Babylon pls.

#8: Ruby Permanent Assurance (Donsmythe) The man, the myth, the legend. R u real accountant? I'm in my last year of degree, teach me the tricks.

#9: Tequila Sunrise, I didn't have a joke lined up for you guys until I saw you were allied to Babylon, come on guys, get rid of the alliance web for Fedorov's sake.

#10: Blackstar, first flag I've seen with some actual change since we disbanded (minus Babylon but come on). Good for you guys, when's the next HS? Hagriad pls. (Also way too many allies guys come on)

I'm sure I could make jokes about others too but I don't know you well enough so, just pretend I gotcha good.

Back when we proposed making a super flag that held every island and held elections you guys called us cray, seems like that's exactly what is happening now, minus the elections and lower tax rates.

^ haha, I miss Vova and cheesy.

Kay, I'm over this now, respond so we can catch up, bye. o/

[EDIT] ALSO I WAS READING THE GOODBYE THREAD, I like that the leaders of the largest flag have all made posts quitting in there (14/Maj) and yet here you guys r reppin that Ceru swag like it's yo jobs.
----------------------------------------
-Deecup.
-Official Spokeswoman of Universe A.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Deecup at Jun 3, 2017 7:12:22 PM]
[Jun 3, 2017 7:07:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cspectrum

Re: What's up Cerulean? Reply to this Post

#1: Babylon has 13 islands? (or something 2 many 2 count). I thought everyone hated flags that had more than like five, was the case back in UA days anyways! You people (Cerulean as a whole, not babylon) have changed for the worse. :c

We need older flags to come back and take over some islands again.
Honestly, there is no one left who has the power and PoE to take on Babylon and they're allies.
So make a come back? We need older flags, DI is dead now too.

#2: Back when we proposed making a super flag that held every island and held elections you guys called us cray, seems like that's exactly what is happening now, minus the elections and lower tax rates.

Well that's a reason to come back and change it! ^

- CSpec
- Spectrum on Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Cspectrum at Jun 4, 2017 3:00:18 AM]
[Jun 4, 2017 2:59:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Runkeerin

I miss you :(
Gone
[Jun 4, 2017 4:44:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

I heard Hagriad got married & got a life but we all miss his HS. and we are waiting for Ryu to get another different job that gives him more time to play so the rest of us can finish our munkee trophy.
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[Jun 4, 2017 8:35:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deecup

Keerin wrote: 
I miss you :(

Call me bae.
-Deecup.
[Jun 4, 2017 3:41:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Honestly, there is no one left who has the power and PoE to take on Babylon and they're allies.

Rude, I totes can.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Jun 4, 2017 11:12:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

Honestly, there is no one left who has the power and PoE to take on Babylon and they're their allies.

Major says: Rude, I totes can.
u r babylawn altflag! duuuuh
Fourteen global chats, "How do monsters like their eggs? terri-fried!"
Hera global chats, "I'm muting you Fourteen for terrible jokes."
[Jun 5, 2017 12:40:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

Victory Raiders has had two islands, in our history, Heph Forge, and Papaya .. we don't hold one now because we don't WANT to.
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Jun 5, 2017 12:30:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Donsmythe

#8: Ruby Permanent Assurance (Donsmythe) The man, the myth, the legend. R u real accountant? I'm in my last year of degree, teach me the tricks.

Well, if you're going to mention me by name, I suppose I should at least comment.

Man? Yes, I'm male.

Myth? No, I exist.

Legend? Not in my opinion.

Accountant? No, actually I have a masters in electrical and computer engineering.

(The flag name is a reference to Monty Python, and the public statement is simply the lyrics to a song from the aforementioned reference. It saddens me that so few people have actually realized this. Hint: go watch The Meaning of Life.)

Until I saw your post, I had no idea that that my flag was on the flag rank page. And honestly, it shouldn't be there. I am and have been quite boring for a while now. I think it's a sad reflection on what the ocean has been reduced to that I appear there at all.

(To clarify, by saying this I just mean that the ocean has continued its slow population decline, something it's been doing for years. My flag is on the list by default - because there's not enough people left playing the game to fill out the list. The various observations in the original post pretty much all amount to various consequences of this continuing population deterioration.)

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if my flag drops off the list entirely, since I will be off and on traveling and away from Internet access (and hence no YPP) for about 50% of the next two months. I figure that any flag fame I have should bleed off quickly during the times I'm away.
[Jun 6, 2017 7:09:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://don.yacktman.org/blog/    yackd [Link]  Go to top 
Deecup

Mommawolf wrote: 
Victory Raiders has had two islands, in our history, Heph Forge, and Papaya .. we don't hold one now because we don't WANT to.

That's what I'd say to if I were bending the knee to this new Babylon. o/
-Deecup.
[Jun 9, 2017 9:57:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deecup

Donsmythe wrote: 

Well, if you're going to mention me by name, I suppose I should at least comment.

Man? Yes, I'm male.

Myth? No, I exist.

Legend? Not in my opinion.

Accountant? No, actually I have a masters in electrical and computer engineering.

Sounds like more fun than accounting, and a masters, props to you. And aha, I have not seen it, although I have had many tell me its a must see. And yes, as you mentioned, the ocean is dwindling away, which is what I was poking fun at!
-Deecup.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Deecup at Jun 9, 2017 10:00:43 PM]
[Jun 9, 2017 10:00:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Jesus, fine, I'll blockade Babylon.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Jun 10, 2017 4:27:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

Jesus, fine, I'll blockade Babylon.

So you are bending your knee to Deecup?
Fourteen global chats, "How do monsters like their eggs? terri-fried!"
Hera global chats, "I'm muting you Fourteen for terrible jokes."
[Jun 10, 2017 4:40:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Wouldn't be the first time I bent my knee for some D cups
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Jun 10, 2017 4:42:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates