• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 15600 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
ladythmpr

Tinyred Memorial CI run(s) Reply to this Post

In memory of our flagmate, Tinyred, Crimson Tide will be doing a CI run on Sunday, Dec 2, at 5 pm game time (Pacific). (8 pm EST for those of you on the east coast.) Rome will be driving.

We will also be doing a test CI run on Saturday at 5 pm game time as well (so everyone is invited to this too if you are available).

Tiny was a crew member of Innocent, and many of us were fond of her. She loved CI, so this seemed like a fitting way to remember her.

Please come join either or both runs if you are free on Saturday and/or Sunday.
----------------------------------------
--Madanne (on all the Oceans)
Captain, Cookie Pirates, Cerulean
Princess, Crimson Tide, Cerulean

I can chart you anywhere in Cerulean!
[Nov 30, 2018 8:45:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Re: Tinyred Memorial CI run(s) Reply to this Post

I wish I could have been there, but 2am was just too late for me. My heart goes out to Confess and everyone Tiny left behind. She was a kind and fun pirate to be around. Rest in peace Tinyred <3

heavy hearted,
/maj
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Dec 3, 2018 9:28:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Re: Tinyred Memorial CI run(s) Reply to this Post

Tinyred was wonderfully kind and helpful to me when I was a newer pirate. She called me "Weenie," so I called her "Teenie." Her memory will always bring a smile.
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

[Dec 3, 2018 7:32:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates