• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2258 times and has 6 replies
Erfan

New pirate seeks information Reply to this Post

Hi! I heard Emerald global chat was full of drama and intrigue and I've been logged in for an hour and all I've seen is someone who hates Communism. What gives? Help a girl out in these Corona Times. I need entertainment.

Thank you <3

----------------------------------------

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Good-ish/Generic Royal/Queen of the Forums
[May 8, 2021 12:23:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Re: New pirate seeks information Reply to this Post

Just start talking in /global. Eventually someone will start to flame you and then others will flame them, and then another set of pirates will flame them, and it'll just continue until the ocean's version of Koalemos speaks up and everyone forgets what they were doing and starts flaming that pirate.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[May 8, 2021 1:13:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

I spoke up in Global today and then someone said they were selling my nudes for 100k each and that was pretty spectacular.

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
[May 8, 2021 1:34:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Because of the price hike or for some other reason?
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 

[May 8, 2021 1:37:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Inflation's a tart

[May 8, 2021 2:04:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Maybe if you keep trying you'll be able to dust off your baiting skills and you'll get the drama you're in search of?
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 

[May 8, 2021 2:07:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

say that someone was talking shit about armyboy, chaos will ensue
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[May 19, 2021 10:37:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates