• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 152
Posts: 152   Pages: 6   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 40095 times and has 151 replies Next Thread
Strider399

Re: Obsidian Beta Suggestions Reply to this Post

RE: Hemp

I strongly disagree with anyone that says hemp prices are just a phase and will go away. This is not the same situation as what happened with iron and sugarcane. This is an issue that needs to be addressed by either opening market bidding for players, or vastly increasing the rate at which merchants are delivering hemp to the islands.

Here's why I'm convinced there's an issue:

• I went through every single weavery and apothecary on PV. Across nearly 100 stalls, ZERO had a single order for any hemp related products with the exception of one weavery. When I asked the owner how much hemp they've been getting, their response was that the orders in their queue were placed over a week ago when hemp prices were not 100x their normal prices.

I realize this is NOT direct proof of an issue; there's a chance -- albeit small -- that there just happened to be no orders placed at the time. Here's where my brain goes though when I think about this; I've been told that merchants increase the rate at which they deliver hemp based on the dockside prices. The price is quite literally 100x what hemp is normally priced at. If the rate at which hemp is supposed to be delivered increases with the dockside buy price, there should be so much hemp floating around PV that it'd be nearly impossible for there to be zero orders at any of the weaveries or apothecaries.

• Here's some direct evidence there there's an issue. At 3:43 AM, my crewmate Typhoon purposely changed our hemp purchase price to well above the other offers. We purchased zero hemp from merchants in nearly 8 hours. During the 8 hours it took for any hemp to be sold to us, only one other person raised their hemp buy price anywhere near ours, and they had a buy offer for less than 50 hemp.

The hemp that was sold to our stall was sold to us by another player. NOT by a merchant.

For over 8 hours, there were zero merchant deliveries of hemp to PV.

Since performing this test, a few other stall owners have thrown up 1000+ poe buy offers. I asked one of them if they've purchased any hemp from merchants and they too can corroborate that no hemp has been delivered to them.

I realize this isn't exactly irrefutable proof. I think it does point to something being wrong. I strongly urge GH to investigate the issue at hand. If you (GH) want to continue to tell us (the players) that there is no problem, please show us the evidence you're basing this assumption off of. If supply is supposed to dynamically increase to meet increased buy offers, clearly it's not working.

Show me the evidence that hemp is being delivered at a rate that is acceptable for the current buy prices and you can call me crazy.
----------------------------------------
Sid on Obsidian

Striderrs everywhere else
[Jul 14, 2017 8:55:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
judygardner

Will we be able to use the Box reward to get a Backsword?
[Jul 15, 2017 3:49:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
madesteven

Will we be able to use the Box reward to get a Backsword?

The box you own was only for the classic version of Puzzle Pirates and the single player story version, Obsidian is not the same game so the Backsword does not exist on Dark Seas.
Jacada
Senior Officer - Anarchist Syndicate
Lord of Versus Terminus
Obsidian Ocean
Defiant Armada

[Jul 15, 2017 5:03:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scarpath

I realize this isn't exactly irrefutable proof. I think it does point to something being wrong. I strongly urge GH to investigate the issue at hand. If you (GH) want to continue to tell us (the players) that there is no problem, please show us the evidence you're basing this assumption off of. If supply is supposed to dynamically increase to meet increased buy offers, clearly it's not working.

Show me the evidence that hemp is being delivered at a rate that is acceptable for the current buy prices and you can call me crazy.

I, too would like to know what the heck is going on with hemp. I get that it'll probably be alright, but is there anything that we as players can do to try and fix it ourselves? Please give us some hints!

I've seen people saying so many different things as to why they think we aren't getting hemp, and some of them outright contradict each other or just make no sense at all. If someone DOES know the right solution, it's been drowned out by all the wrong, and we have no clue what to do...

Without hemp, we can't make cloth. It's making the beta miserable to be lacking such an important commod so early, please give us some help!
Scarpath on Emerald, Cerulean, and Meridian!

Also Scarpath on Obsidian, Defiant to the core.

Your grammar should at least be as good as mine, take the time to make it decent!
[Jul 15, 2017 9:42:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shinito

i love how the OM response is just "free market will figure this out", but in this case the free market is just a black box of merchants and bid tickets
Thorkill on Malachite 2.0 Obsidian
[Jul 15, 2017 10:18:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shademan987

I talked to my crewmate, Vyngaard, about the hemp crisis and he explained it to me like this. I'm not an economic expert, so I'll just post our exact conversation.

Vyngaard says, "Nemesis explained [the hemp problem] to me the other day"
Vyngaard says, "if you want to know whats wrong"
Dashy says, "where at?"
Vyngaard says, "we were talking on port venture docks. she told a group of us what was wrong with hemp and why they wont do anything"
Dashy says, "Was it a good reason? The issue looks kinda bad to me lol. Overwhelming demand and zero supply"
Vyngaard says, "She explained it as such. Each commodity has a "profit" priority assigned to it based on previous ocean trends. Items that traditionally do not carry high value are sold at a lower rate than higher value items."
Vyngaard says, "Hemp is a low value item on other oceans."
Vyngaard says, "Thus hemp "spawns" through bots at a lower rate than more profitable items."
Vyngaard says, "So until the market stabilizes to normal levels and people stop hoarding resources the hemp price won't go down because bots won't bring enough of it based on priority."
Vyngaard says, "so basically the economy is crap because other players are making it crap for you"
Vyngaard says, "so basically what they're saying is they are waiting for the weak shoppe owners to weed themselves out of the pack by paying too much or buying too much of commodities"
You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.
-- William Faulkner

Dashy | Suspicious Activity | Obsidian Ocean
[Jul 15, 2017 10:53:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NickScorpio

Vyngaard says, "so basically what they're saying is they are waiting for the weak shoppe owners to weed themselves out of the pack by paying too much or buying too much of commodities"

That's going to be a good long wait, I think. Obsidian is not like other oceans where good shoppe keepers buy shoppes, with larger hold space and more labor throughput, and can smooth out the rough edges of silly stall owners.

Hemp is now better than 1k dockside at Port Venture, which makes the unit cost of sail cloth better than 1k. Which means there is more than 200k in sail cloth alone to make a War Brig.

In the meantime, I just tried to find a shipwright job on Port Venture that would a) pay dub replacement or better and b) actually use my hours. I checked a dozen or so stalls. Not one had a ship on order. Most had their reserve labor filled. 2 stalls were selling sloops (neither had an order). No other ships type were available for purchase.

That is a failing economic picture. I had serious doubts about whether a stall-centric economy would work. So far, those doubts are not being put to rest. It's early still and maybe things will still settle down, I suppose. But it seems time to work on a Plan B in case it doesn't settle down.
Hankscorpio
[Jul 15, 2017 3:07:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Altich

I don't understand it. Why is it made so hoarding raises the hemp price?
[Jul 15, 2017 3:19:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gorillabuddy

I know this has been brought up in the past but I don't see it on this thread. Can the requirements for skellies/zombies be lowered or eliminated? It's annoying enough on the other oceans, but since Obsidian's playerbase is so elite, it's very difficult for most people to get ranked high enough for the mission.
Pliskin of Cerulean

[Jul 15, 2017 3:59:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shademan987

I don't understand it. Why is it made so hoarding raises the hemp price?

From what I understand, it's because the bots place higher spawn priority on the items being hoarded, which are traditionally more valuable and important than hemp. The merchants aren't loading any hemp because they're programmed to think, "Oh barnacle, people really need these other pivotal items," so that's what they deliver instead of a crappy common resource such as hemp. As a result, hemp becomes more scarce and its value increases. From what I gathered, Nemesis says the hemp prices will fall, presumably, once people have their fill of overbuying and hoarding these other resources. This will loosen the insane market stranglehold and allow the bots to start delivering low-priority commodities like hemp again.

Like I said, I'm no economic expert. This is just my own understanding based on reading comprehension and a limited knowledge of YPP's resource systems. Someone please correct me if I'm explaining it wrong!
You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.
-- William Faulkner

Dashy | Suspicious Activity | Obsidian Ocean
[Edit 6 times, last edit by shademan987 at Jul 15, 2017 5:50:06 PM]
[Jul 15, 2017 5:33:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strider399

They could always just open market bidding on an island that spawns hemp. The issue would sort itself out in a couple days, like it did with sugar cane and iron.

Right now the ocean and it's economy is kinda at a stand-still while this sorts itself out. From everything I can tell it isn't going to happen any time in the near future if there's no intervention.
Sid on Obsidian

Striderrs everywhere else
[Jul 15, 2017 6:12:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

From what I understand, it's because the bots place higher spawn priority on the items being hoarded, which are traditionally more valuable and important than hemp. The merchants aren't loading any hemp because they're programmed to think, "Oh barnacle, people really need these other pivotal items," so that's what they deliver instead of a crappy common resource such as hemp. As a result, hemp becomes more scarce and its value increases. From what I gathered, Nemesis says the hemp prices will fall, presumably, once people have their fill of overbuying and hoarding these other resources. This will loosen the insane market stranglehold and allow the bots to start delivering low-priority commodities like hemp again.

It could be that. It could also be something as basic as the <merchant> spawn programming goes something like

ON system_mantenence
IF average_sale_price < target_low_sale_price THEN do decrease_spawn [X]
ELSE IF average_sale_price > target_high_sale_price THEN do increase_spawn [X]

If this is an accurate summation of the <merchant> system, X is probably a reasonably low number. After all, it's supposed to be a general up and down cycle, so you only need gradual increases or decreases. So the amount of merchandise generated and delivered each will nudge upwards or downwards slowly, but consistently over time.

Again, if this is accurate, and if the hemp spawn started significantly low enough (because "they'll buy the premade ships at the start"), then the situation could be like this: (all numbers made up, purely for illustrative purposes)

Suppose that the demand for hemp right now is 1000 units per delivery cycle. Grey Havens originally estimated there would be a demand at 300 units/cycle, so that's where they put the initial settings. Each reboot period (or however often the spawn rates adjust), the spawn rate moves upward by 10, because that's what they have for the increase/decrease rate. So by now, the spawn rate has increased, say, 10 times, so the spawn rate is now 400 units/cycle (starting rate + 10 cycle increases @ 10 units/increase/cycle). The ocean masters are looking at the increasing production and saying, "Yep, working as expected, it'll get up there". But the players are saying "Scupper, where's my hemp?!?!?!?!"

The ocean masters don't really want to mess with it too much because the last time they run the risk of people getting royally pissed off when they lose a fortune thanks to OM interference with the market system... I do recall something like that happening when the dynamic spawns were introduced, but don't have the details. As it stands, because they've told people that the markets are responding properly, any fortunes gained or lost are the problem of the market speculators.

I'm not saying that's the correct thing to do. But I can definitely see why it makes sense from their point of view. Assuming my guesses about how the markets work is correct, I might manually double or triple the increase rate for now, until the price stops rising, then return it to automatic control. But that's just me, and that's also assuming my guesses are correct.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by xelto at Jul 15, 2017 6:33:34 PM]
[Jul 15, 2017 6:32:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gangsta500

when merchants arent showing up to fill hemp orders or 2k per hemp something is wrong. maybe we should revert back to foraging these supplies.
[Jul 15, 2017 11:02:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Duck_man2000

Market place on Traveller's Rest. Fixed.
Soulsearcher

On Obsidian.
[Jul 16, 2017 3:59:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

It's been suggested elsewhere that all commods be moved by players from markets. OOO may not want to go there straight away, but it would be a good start to have at least one market island (preferably in the neutral area) for all the common commodities.

That said, the spawn rate wouldn't be different, would it? So we'd just see bid ticket prices getting silly at those markets. OOO need to intervene and set either the spawn rate or at least the rate at which spawn rates get adjusted to higher values while the ocean settles.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Jul 16, 2017 7:03:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

First, I've been moving and have not had access to my computer, so sorry for the lag, but on the subject of:

For over 8 hours, there were zero merchant deliveries of hemp to PV.

Thanks sid for doing this test and publishing the results. Vague pronouncements and hand waving really aren't as useful.

If, indeed, no hemp is being delivered by bots to Port Vengure for 8 hours, then something is seriously wrong.

While players seem to have a general idea of how the dynamic spawn works in the game, details can be critical. For example, if for some reason, the spawn rate is 0, then increasing the spawn rate by 10% leaves the spawn rate at zero. If something is stuck, then the devs need to correct things.

I know of no reason why adding bid tickets would help things. If the spawn rate for hemp is stuck, then the bid markets will be stuck. And, moving hemp (and other bulky goods) by players is a real pain.

ok, here is the data I've collected on the tax rate of some commods. As sid said, hemp is not following the other commod patterns. More evidence that something is broken and needs to be kicked by the devs.

Edit:

It can be hard to read the early part of the hemp graph, so here is a plot of just the first week or so. As you can see, the tax rate for hemp has been well above normal since day one. This isn't a case where everyone was just bidding 1PoE/unit for hemp and the supply dried up. The supply should have been increasing since day one.

Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by wrs1864b at Jul 16, 2017 5:25:29 PM]
[Jul 16, 2017 9:46:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
GreatBob

Players need to ensure they're using the hemp they're getting. My knowledge on the economy may not be perfect, but I have reason to believe that both the dockside buying and consuming of commodities drives the spawns.

Iron came down first, as the most common uses for it are 1 (all rum types) and 5, 8, and 12 for the ball types, with nearly exclusive production of smalls very early on.

Wood was next, requiring 4, 5, 8 for rum types and 1, 3, and 4 for ball types.

Sugar cane was next, requiring 7, 10, and 15 for rum types.

Hemp will be next, but with hemp oil requiring 15 and sail cloth requiring 50 units, it could well be a long wait. Everyone using any stockpiled units, even if it means spamming rope coils, should ramp up the spawn.

An easy, non meddling solution for the OMs would be to magic up hemp in a weavery and create sail cloth. The sunk tax goes into an OM palace so this process would be entirely separate from the existing economy and should not need to be repeated.
Penguinpaste, SO of Polaris, Obsidian. Dark side.

[Jul 16, 2017 10:38:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

I know this has been brought up in the past but I don't see it on this thread. Can the requirements for skellies/zombies be lowered or eliminated? It's annoying enough on the other oceans, but since Obsidian's playerbase is so elite, it's very difficult for most people to get ranked high enough for the mission.
The conversation about hemp prices is interesting, and enlightening. But this gem of a post got buried in there.

I once suggested (to at least mild approval) the idea of using experience in some ways to help lower the standing needed for spawning skellie/zombie missions. Obsidian is both better than normal oceans (less islands to check manually) and worse than other oceans (higher average player skill) when it comes to finding them, so I'm not sure how I feel about treating skellies/zombies different on Obsidian.
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Jul 16, 2017 5:14:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Smartme2

I was directed to post my issue here by an Ocean Master (Hera).

I'm finding it hard to invest on a rowboat for a Kraken Hunt as SMH's will be rotated to last a week roughly and a rowboat for kraken hunt lasts for 15 log in days. That means I won't be able to use my rowboat for half its log in days. I can put the rowboat on an alt account for now and not log in but when the game goes to Steam only, I won't be able to open a second client. Are there any plans to fix this issue?
Cameron
[Jul 16, 2017 7:12:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Obsidian is both better than normal oceans (less islands to check manually) and worse than other oceans (higher average player skill) when it comes to finding them, so I'm not sure how I feel about treating skellies/zombies different on Obsidian.

The question is, will it stay that way once the ocean moves past beta? The theory is that they get an influx of new players. If that happens, lowering the skill requirement would make random skellie frays more like ones at the Admiral dock... you would expect many misses before you defeated the fray.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by xelto at Jul 16, 2017 7:13:29 PM]
[Jul 16, 2017 7:13:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

I'm finding it hard to invest on a rowboat for a Kraken Hunt as SMH's will be rotated to last a week roughly and a rowboat for kraken hunt lasts for 15 log in days. That means I won't be able to use my rowboat for half its log in days. I can put the rowboat on an alt account for now and not log in but when the game goes to Steam only, I won't be able to open a second client. Are there any plans to fix this issue?

I posted this on a thread for furniture suggestions a bit back, when they suggested a rowboat kit storage to fix this issue:

Interestingly enough, with maps spawning for 7 days and lasting for 8, KH is available for 15 days per cycle... and rowboat kits last 15 days. Buy em on the first day and it matches up perfectly, zero wasted days!

TriplePat, Emerald.
[Jul 16, 2017 7:18:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Smartme2

I posted this on a thread for furniture suggestions a bit back, when they suggested a rowboat kit storage to fix this issue:

Interestingly enough, with maps spawning for 7 days and lasting for 8, KH is available for 15 days per cycle... and rowboat kits last 15 days. Buy em on the first day and it matches up perfectly, zero wasted days!

Cool, thanks! I'll have to keep track of the cycles.
Cameron
[Jul 16, 2017 7:36:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Players need to ensure they're using the hemp they're getting. My knowledge on the economy may not be perfect, but I have reason to believe that both the dockside buying and consuming of commodities drives the spawns.

I think the players only have a very general sense of how exactly the dynamic spawn works. One of the things that you mentioned in the past is that you think that YPP uses a "trimmed mean" to throw out bogus sails. That is, throw out the top and bottom x% of the recent sales of a commodity and use the middle to get the true mean.

What if, OOO is doing something similar and throwing out bogus sales of hemp? Say the game thinks that the target price for a hemp is 3PoE/unit and it throws out all sales that are over 300PoE/unit as being bogus? Since the price of hemp has reached levels far above that, it could be that *all* recent sales of hemp have been "bogus" and thrown out. Hence, the game sees zero "real" demand for hemp and therefore generates zero supply?

I checked and the only spawned commodities that have been different between Obsidian and Emerald by more than a factor of 25 are Sugar can for two days (2017-07-07 and 2017-07-08) and hemp since 2017-07-09. Both Iron and Cowslip have been over a factor of 10 different in sale tax rates between Emerald and Obsidian, but only for a few days.

Maybe players need to sell themselves a bunch of hemp for 20PoE/unit in order to get things kick-started again. That is assuming anyone has hemp to sell to themselves.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jul 17, 2017 10:54:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
GreatBob

I think the players only have a very general sense of how exactly the dynamic spawn works. One of the things that you mentioned in the past is that you think that YPP uses a "trimmed mean" to throw out bogus sails. That is, throw out the top and bottom x% of the recent sales of a commodity and use the middle to get the true mean.

What if, OOO is doing something similar and throwing out bogus sales of hemp? Say the game thinks that the target price for a hemp is 3PoE/unit and it throws out all sales that are over 300PoE/unit as being bogus? Since the price of hemp has reached levels far above that, it could be that *all* recent sales of hemp have been "bogus" and thrown out. Hence, the game sees zero "real" demand for hemp and therefore generates zero supply?

I checked and the only spawned commodities that have been different between Obsidian and Emerald by more than a factor of 25 are Sugar can for two days (2017-07-07 and 2017-07-08) and hemp since 2017-07-09. Both Iron and Cowslip have been over a factor of 10 different in sale tax rates between Emerald and Obsidian, but only for a few days.

Maybe players need to sell themselves a bunch of hemp for 20PoE/unit in order to get things kick-started again. That is assuming anyone has hemp to sell to themselves.

If my theory is correct, it's the tax being sunk on a commodity that increases the spawn, whereas the tax itself is based on the average dockside buy. You could be correct in that there is a price ceiling that anything above will not be considered, but a dev would have to weigh in on that one.

My suggestion still stands, everyone should use as much hemp as possible.
Penguinpaste, SO of Polaris, Obsidian. Dark side.

[Jul 17, 2017 11:24:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

If my theory is correct, it's the tax being sunk on a commodity that increases the spawn,

Well, maybe each of our opinions is correct, maybe they are both bogus.

However, Forculus just posted that the problem was the number of <merchant> bots being generated was hitting a limit and that he has kicked the code. See this post
[Jul 17, 2017 11:32:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
escooper

Can we have an increase in the number of places for labor? There are only stalls, which really don't consume a full labor badge (72 hrs / 15 dubs). I would suggest at least 4 places for labor.

Thank you Developers for implementing a change to Obsidian where we can have up to 6 places for shoppe labor.

Samjones
Samjones (All oceans)
Collector of ships with Mummichog fish name and Moody Adjective.

Be a pirate. Play like a pirate today #puzzlepirates
[Jul 22, 2017 7:18:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Can we have an increase in the number of places for labor? There are only stalls, which really don't consume a full labor badge (72 hrs / 15 dubs). I would suggest at least 4 places for labor.

Brilliant! and thank you devs for making this happen!!! 6 places!!! This has helped out so much!
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Jul 22, 2017 7:20:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
madesteven

Can we find a way of encouraging people to move to Faction Strongholds? Better pillage payouts perhaps? Lower taxes? Make it trickier for enemy faction members to win fights near the stronghold? I just think the idea of faction strongholds is great, but if PV is always going to be the greenie spawn we should find another way to encourage people to move to the island.
Jacada
Senior Officer - Anarchist Syndicate
Lord of Versus Terminus
Obsidian Ocean
Defiant Armada

[Jul 24, 2017 11:42:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

I'd move to the strong hold, but I can't even buy a shack there... error.
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Jul 24, 2017 1:43:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Opsat

I'd move to the strong hold, but I can't even buy a shack there... error.

This.

Not sure if it's only because it is still WIP...

But in Lionhaven, trying to get a house will give an error message saying Hold your horses!!! ...
While in Night Harbour, there are no buttons to purchase a house or enter. --> Edit: I saw the arrow to enter the house but no sign on the door. No purchase button.
Opsat on all oceans.
(Also Opsat-East on Emerald and Meridian, and Opsat-West on Cerulean.)
And on Obsidian: Opsat, Meghost, and Meshadow.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Opsat at Jul 24, 2017 7:01:30 PM]
[Jul 24, 2017 6:32:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 152   Pages: 6   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates