• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3737 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
smexi4u

Need to know Reply to this Post

Is this new ocean worth coming out of retirement for? From everything ive read its just the same crap, if its just going to be the samethings then its just going to be another dead ocean.

While i think about it, why wasint it made cross platforms? You would find a free game like this while die'ing in the arse on pc would thrive on ps4 & Xbox.
----------------------------------------
Zadkiel on Obsidian,
SO of Polaris.

[Jul 8, 2017 4:47:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Re: Need to know Reply to this Post

Is this new ocean worth coming out of retirement for? From everything ive read its just the same crap, if its just going to be the samethings then its just going to be another dead ocean.

Depends on why you went into retirement in the first place. At a guess, no, you wouldn't like it, but who knows? They are planning some promotional stuff for it, so it may grab people's attention. Time will tell on that score.

While i think about it, why wasint it made cross platforms? You would find a free game like this while die'ing in the arse on pc would thrive on ps4 & Xbox.

Limited programmer time. Grey Havens is a small company. And console games regularly need updates when a newer generation console comes out.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Jul 9, 2017 5:10:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Plenty of people have shown up so far, many oldies, ocean is just a week old, time will tell what happens, but so far it's fun.
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Jul 9, 2017 5:39:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
madesteven

I have also returned just for this Ocean, so far so good!
Jacada
Senior Officer - Anarchist Syndicate
Lord of Versus Terminus
Obsidian Ocean
Defiant Armada

[Jul 9, 2017 4:43:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
whatthejish

My curiosity, too, has been piqued. ^__^
Dionysos, Cobalt and Obsidian
[Jul 23, 2017 1:04:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates