• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 65
Posts: 65   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 50143 times and has 64 replies Next Thread
cattrin

Re: LE Portrait Background Contest - Revamped Edition! [In Judging] Reply to this Post

----------------------------------------
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Nov 29, 2016 9:11:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

Re: LE Portrait Background Contest - Revamped Edition! Reply to this Post

I'm neck-deep in grad school applications and checking this thread is like my favorite type of procrastination. Thanks for the kitten, Cat :)
Wayfarer of Mala-idian-erald
[Nov 29, 2016 9:37:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: LE Portrait Background Contest - Revamped Edition! [Winners Announced] Reply to this Post

Ahoy!

We have winners!

Holiday Release

Winter Release (could be January or February)

Valentine's Release

Spring Release

Surprise Release!

The winners please send a petition with the title "FAO: Clotho" with the following information:
* confirmation of pirate name and ocean to receive the prizes
* choice of in-game clothing or furniture item (anything in any color purchasable from a shoppe that doesn't require a Design or Reputation)
* choice of Greenbones egg or doll, Fishheadred egg or doll or Bluebeard egg or doll!

The overall winners will be announced in a few days!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you all for participating!

Edit: removed reference to real-life prize. Bad copy paste (bad Clotho, bad!)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Clotho at Dec 4, 2016 1:55:33 PM]
[Dec 2, 2016 6:22:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

Re: LE Portrait Background Contest - Revamped Edition! [Winners Announced] Reply to this Post

HOLY CANNOLI, BATMAN!

This is soooo exciting!!!! Especially after such a portrait drought. Thank you Clotho and the Arrrtists! And a huge congratulations to the other winners!!!!

(now I pray I am remotely this successful when it comes to grad schools...)
[Dec 2, 2016 7:34:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomo10

OH MY O: Thank you so much!

Acidd Emerald
[Dec 2, 2016 11:05:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

The 2nd one was my response too Acidd! OH MY GOSH!
Ps. Clotho, is that real-life item still a thing or did you just copy/paste with forgetting it's gone?
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Cattrin
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Taskbeta at Dec 3, 2016 2:26:09 AM]
[Dec 3, 2016 2:16:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raalala

I'm in shock.
~ Bambeh

Johnydepp says; 'BatBam, your f-ing play on words fetish'
Priapus says; 'Mate, look at his screen, you could play chess on that.'

[Dec 3, 2016 5:23:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

I'm in shock.

Is that a good or bad thing?

[Dec 3, 2016 10:21:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Ps. Clotho, is that real-life item still a thing or did you just copy/paste with forgetting it's gone?

Bad Clotho, bad!
copy paste booch!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Clotho at Dec 4, 2016 1:58:13 PM]
[Dec 4, 2016 1:57:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Awesome job all, a great crop. :)

I knew my orange would reign supreme. Who needs rum anyways.

It didn't even cross my mind to treat this like a BYOB! I could've brought Inky back out to play. Poor Inky.
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

[Dec 7, 2016 1:38:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

Awesome job all, a great crop. :)

I knew my orange would reign supreme. Who needs rum anyways.

It didn't even cross my mind to treat this like a BYOB! I could've brought Inky back out to play. Poor Inky.

See, the only reason I did was because I was so bummed I only had time to draw one. I figured, with all the interim months, might as well give it a shot.
[Dec 7, 2016 1:44:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

I was so bummed I only had time to draw one. I figured, with all the interim months, might as well give it a shot.

Smart, smart. I am now finished with classes. And I have so many background ideas for the next few months. And all the time to draw them. But no contest. :c
Cattrin of Cerulean

[Dec 7, 2016 1:54:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

I was so bummed I only had time to draw one. I figured, with all the interim months, might as well give it a shot.

Smart, smart. I am now finished with classes. And I have so many background ideas for the next few months. And all the time to draw them. But no contest. :c

Draw them anyway! or at least sketch them for next year!
~Princessmg~
[Dec 7, 2016 2:57:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

The overall winners will be announced in a few days!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you all for participating!

Is this still going to happen?
Very curious what the reward is for the overall winner(s)

[Dec 13, 2016 3:42:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

There will be a contest every couple of months, start preparing!

Overall coming up soon!
[Dec 13, 2016 9:22:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Holiday surprise! We announce the overall winners for this season!

Scythera, overall winner receives a Nemo doll!

Cattrin, runner up receives a Nemo Egg!

Please send me a petition with your pirate name an ocean to be delivered. Congratulations and happy holidays!
[Dec 22, 2016 12:44:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Congratulations to Scythera!

And thank you very much, as well. :)

Clotho- do we know when the next contest will be? Or the theme? I'm looking to get a head start while I'm not busy with my last semester of my degree.
Cattrin of Cerulean

[Dec 22, 2016 8:20:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pixierain486

Congrats to all and thank you so much for picking my entries! :)

Can't wait to use them ingame!

Hope everybody has a merry christmas!
*Scythera of Emerald | Obsidian | Meridian*

[Dec 23, 2016 7:27:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.cherrycake4.com [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Clotho- do we know when the next contest will be? Or the theme? I'm looking to get a head start while I'm not busy with my last semester of my degree.

Don't have an exact date when it will be posted (aiming for mid to end of January), and it will cover holidays between mid-March to mid-June.

Happy holidays everyone!
[Dec 25, 2016 5:31:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bluealef

hello, uhm i have a question, can we enter a portrait with two contributing artists?
[Jan 2, 2017 3:33:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

hello, uhm i have a question, can we enter a portrait with two contributing artists?

No, only one artist. Should be the one creating the background as this has to be your own original art - you must create the images yourself.
[Jan 2, 2017 4:58:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bluealef

No, only one artist. Should be the one creating the background as this has to be your own original art - you must create the images yourself.

Well one of us is drawing and one of us is colouring :D Anyways we'll figure out a way between us lol
[Jan 11, 2017 4:23:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Yay! Our backgrounds are in the game again!
Made them all except my own.. (lol)
Waiting for Clotho to pay me for that one... mwuahahhaha.

[Feb 1, 2017 4:17:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Waiting for Clotho to pay me for that one... mwuahahhaha.

I'll be stalking winners in the next day or two!
[Feb 2, 2017 9:36:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

YAY! The Limited Edition Spring Backgrounds are available now!
Go see Acidd's, Bisca's and Wayfarer's art.

[Mar 4, 2017 3:06:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

I've delivered the poe and doubloon for the copies. Congratulations again Acidd, Bisca and Wayfarer!
[Mar 7, 2017 9:34:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ninatheonly

Will we have a new contest soon? :)
Chiichan on Emerald Ocean
[Mar 8, 2017 5:54:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Si :)
[Mar 10, 2017 6:23:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zoomia

Really looking forward to this! Been painting a lot of backgrounds just for fun on the freetime for a new contest to show up :)
Swag
[Apr 1, 2017 8:43:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Radway

It's been more than two months, I hope a new competition is coming soon? :D
Can't wait anymore!
[May 19, 2017 7:47:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 65   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates