• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 45
Posts: 45   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22512 times and has 44 replies Next Thread
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: LE Portrait Background Contest - Treasure & Cartography Edition [Winners announced!] Reply to this Post

Here be the list o’ winners!

Arno's Pirate Realm

Cud's Fishing Treasures

Cud's Hunt for Treasure

Dragonjayne's Now What?

Frost's Tresaure Gallery

Greylady's Treasure Bust

Melquire's Explorer Room

The winners please send a petition with the title "FAO: Clotho" with the following information:
* confirmation of pirate name and ocean to receive the prizes
* choice of in-game clothing or furniture item (anything in any color purchasable from a shoppe that doesn't require a Design or Reputation)
* real name and full mailing address for real-life prizes
* or a second in-game clothing item if you don't wish to have the real-life prize
* choice of Greenbones egg or doll, Fishheadred egg or doll or Bluebeard egg or doll!

There's always a chance that this edition will run again sometime in the future, so those who didn't win this time or those with unfinished work make sure to save the piece so you can submit then. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you all for participating!
----------------------------------------
[Mar 29, 2016 7:13:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Joondashbug

Re: LE Portrait Background Contest - Treasure & Cartography Edition [Winners announced!] Reply to this Post

Ahhh! Lots of announcements today, got me eyes in a swirly lol. Wow, thank ye very much! Congrats to all the winners- amazing entries this month! Love the spooky feel of the Hunt for Treasure background.

Makes me even more excited for the return of LE portrait backgrounds! Hopefully soon!

Many thanks to Greylady and Cattrin for the help!
Forum avatar by Cattrin
Frost from Emerald Ocean
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Joondashbug at Mar 29, 2016 8:27:13 PM]
[Mar 29, 2016 7:55:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

Congrats! They all look great. Looking forward to seeing them in game.
Minsiem the Mauvelous of Mischief Menagerie, à la Sushicide

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Mar 29, 2016 10:20:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dragonjayne

Wow, congratulations to all the winners, the backgrounds look great :D

*runs off and squeals with excitement*
Dragonjayne of Emerald
[Mar 30, 2016 4:44:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Great entries mates! I look forward to them in game! :D
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Mar 30, 2016 6:52:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Thanks for selecting my entry, and congrats to all of the other winners!

Makes me even more excited for the return of LE portrait backgrounds! Hopefully soon!
Me too!

Many thanks to Greylady and Cattrin for the help!
You're welcome! Your background came out beautifully!
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

Get cracking and scrambling! Eggs are here!!
[Mar 30, 2016 8:12:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cookiegurl9

Makes me even more excited for the return of LE portrait backgrounds

Are they ending LE portraits for a while or something? I've been on break and I came back to see what the new contest was only to see that there isn't one.... :(
Caramelz / Meridian
[Apr 2, 2016 9:59:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Are they ending LE portraits for a while or something? I've been on break and I came back to see what the new contest was only to see that there isn't one.... :(

Not ended! Just taking a break :)
[Apr 2, 2016 11:34:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

This edition is now in game! I will be stalking looking for the winners in the next few days. Congratulations mates!

Stay tuned for more! The new format for this contest will be ready in the near future...
[May 13, 2016 10:42:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

Not ended! Just taking a break :)

A long break :(

I miss these things! Any update on when they may resume?
Wayfarer of Mala-idian-erald
[Aug 15, 2016 10:24:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

BOOOOM!
Musicologist : Self-proclaimed Master Minstrel mostly of Meridian

Message from Team Evil: Fine, we'll pass the petition along to Hera for you even though you're pro-Team Purple, but we refuse to be happy about it! #TeamEvilisAWESOME
[Aug 15, 2016 2:35:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

Hahaha Clotho is the master of subtletly and I'm so psyched about this.
Wayfarer of Mala-idian-erald
[Aug 16, 2016 11:20:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cookiegurl9

Is the break almost over yet? :D
Caramelz / Meridian
[Sep 26, 2016 8:59:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Is the break almost over yet? :D

Almost... ran into a lot of more issues to tweak than originally expected. We are almost there!
[Sep 27, 2016 8:39:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Radway

Almost... ran into a lot of more issues to tweak than originally expected. We are almost there!

I can't wait until it's back!
[Sep 29, 2016 9:14:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 45   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates