• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4840 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Garfield993

Labor Worker Reply to this Post

Hello,

I have just started on Obsidian and would like to start earning myself a little PoE to get started.
Pillaging pays quite a lot so thats good stuff, but i feel like working in a few stalls while pillaging as some extra cash on the side.

However, Labor badges erm.. a bit to expencive for me atm.

So i was wondering, is there anyone out there that would be willing to pay for my labor badge in exchange for me working in the stall, for any wager they offer. (Ill only ask for the first time, the moment the first badge expires ill be hopefully able to buy my own, but ill keep working in your stall if you want me to then)

I currently need to work on my stats, but i can make Skilled Alchemistry by default but i can make these manual (and soon enough also without working, i just need to be able to actually do the puzzle without wasting my time):

- Basic/Skilled/Expert Blacksmithing
- Basic/Skilled/Expert Weaving
- Basic/Skilled/Expert Shipwrightery
- Basic/Skilled Alchemistry
- Basic Distilling (I am not a huge fan of this puzzle)

If you would be interested in this, please contact me in-game: Garfield
----------------------------------------
Garfield on Obsidian
[Aug 24, 2017 2:55:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
parimal90

Re: Labor Worker Reply to this Post

message me in game,

Hokage
[Sep 28, 2017 5:45:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates