• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4199 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Wampuscat21

Being Peaceable not War-Mongering Reply to this Post

To Whom It May Concern: At one time, we could have different views and quirts in the community and still enjoy the time spent with each other without rumor-mongering and threats of war. Our numbers were at a level that when we rubbed elbows, it didn't bother us so much, we overlooked it. Today however our limited numbers bring us into contact with each other more often. The small rubs can feel like jabs and thrusts. We still speak our minds and reflect loyalties {mostly}, but that should not lead to a culture of threats, and tells designed to evoke hurt, pain, or even fear. I'm old school and not ashamed of it. I've lived through war and conflicts, lost men folks to them, and not about to tremble or run scared to get repeated messages sent on a video game, that I better not talk to so-n-so, or I better act this way or that to another person if I don't want to go to war. o to the few who want to use the game messages as a vehicle to intimidate, I say study your history. Review the outcome of those who engaged un such actions. Learn from it and grow in tolerance. We need more not less.
[Mar 3, 2020 6:50:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates