• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 39
Posts: 39   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 14655 times and has 38 replies Next Thread
Twistedblake

100 mil giveaway Reply to this Post

"The Movement" proudly announces the biggest blockading give-away ever ? a staggering 100m!

We are going to give away 5-10m PoE to at least 10 blockading flags based on kade size and funds needed for each winner... This will allow us to fund more than the previously announced 10 weekends. All you have to do is contact me with the island you want to hit; we can also assist you with negotiating friendly terms if possible. You can also blockade us with this PoE too. We will be able to provide blockade staff if you need it to train your in-flags alongside experienced pirates.
For obvious reasons, GU is excluded from this give-away but their allies can still participate. Interested flags can post a comment here and we can continue the discussion in game, PMs or discord for the exact details. We?ll post on this thread about updates every week regarding which flag got chosen for the 5-10m giveaway and which blockade it was used for to keep things transparent. This first weekend for this giveaway will be the weekend of July 25th.
----------------------------------------
-Brocko
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Twistedblake at Aug 7, 2020 8:57:42 PM]
[Jul 17, 2020 8:55:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Defoe9

Re: 100 mil giveaway Reply to this Post

Ahoy!

Defoee with Who Do You Drink You Arr here, we would like to put our names into the hat!!

Many thanks! :)
[Jul 19, 2020 4:39:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jenxd

Hello! My flag Margaritaville would like to participate in the 100M giveaway. Thanks for doing this event!!
Jenx
[Jul 21, 2020 6:55:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TannerMan20

Ahoy! Oompa here from One Last Stand flag and are interested in the giveaway. Many thanks for the opportunity!

not interested, thanks
Oompa
- Emerald Ocean
[Edit 2 times, last edit by TannerMan20 at Aug 22, 2020 11:00:42 AM]
[Jul 23, 2020 8:08:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Hi

Imperial Coalition would like to be a part of this event!

xoxo
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Jul 23, 2020 9:55:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twistedblake

So the winner of the first 10mil is Margarittaville :)
-Brocko
[Jul 23, 2020 7:48:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Muaddh

Hello

muaddh from Black sails is returning to the game after a big break and is looking to get back into the kading scene and would like to participate in this giveaway

p.s thanks for doing this and helping flags and the ocean as a whole to keep the game active and introducing new people to kading
Muaddh on Emerald
Captain of The Audience
King of Wait For It

I did not trip and fall. I attacked the floor and I believe I am winning.

avvy by frayscarlet
[Jul 24, 2020 11:57:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mrsanders7

I, Carpaccio, am asking for the 10 million for some amazing plans.

Please contact me on discord and keep in mind we have some very good cannonball trading deals going on :)

Greetings
Carpaccio

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GKowv1W7Oea5Ykpa9YPow
(Recordings of old cades and cadesims)
[Jul 26, 2020 1:50:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jenxd

Hi!

Our flag Margaritaville were lucky enough to be chosen for week one of this giveaway, and I have to say that it went INCREDIBLY smoothly. We were offered help and guidance as well, and they were all very easy to work with.

Thank you again for doing this, I am excited to see who will win week two!
Jenx
[Jul 27, 2020 7:16:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
uruguay7

Thanks for such nice giveaway!

My flag YEET would love to be in.

My username is Apolos in Emerald! Harr!

(Is a dream of mine to govern an island)
[Jul 27, 2020 9:16:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twistedblake

I am glad everything went over smoothly in this past weekend's 10 mil blockade and congrats to Bacon Strips for winning it in 5 rounds. I was very pleased to see how nicely everyone involved was treated and I hope more of the same going forward.

As for future weekends, we will pick our 10 mil winner every Thursday (to give us time to make all preparations before the weekend)... To be entered into this contest all you have to do is make sure you have posted on this thread :)
-Brocko
[Jul 27, 2020 11:34:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

Is this event still up and running?

Asking for a friend!
Fourteen global chats, "How do monsters like their eggs? terri-fried!"
Hera global chats, "I'm muting you Fourteen for terrible jokes."
[Aug 1, 2020 4:43:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twistedblake

Yes this event is still ongoing. Before announcing which flag wins the poe on any given week we first contact the flag we are going to pick and make sure that they are free to do a blockade that upcoming weekend. It took me awhile to contact the winning flag because I was taking some time away from the game this past week as I took a major exam over the previous weekend of July 25th and needed to just relax and let my brain cool down so I took a bit of time away from the game this past week.

Also, the winning flag this week was unable to figure out a time for their blockade because it was decided they wanted a friendly but the only time both flags were going to be available would have been right around the Doyle blockade and since that blockade was already a pre-arranged friendly we felt it best to wait a week and not try competing for jobbers from another kade. The tentative plan as of now is to have this friendly on next Saturday and we will be picking a second flag to be rewarded poe for next weekend as well so we can makeup for not having a blockade this weekend. I hope this response satisfies Fourteen's friend ;)

Another Reminder: Make sure to post on this thread stating your interest in entering this event to be considered for future weekends please and thank you!!!
-Brocko
[Aug 1, 2020 6:14:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

[Aug 1, 2020 7:22:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Smaragd2

Heya, Opataker from the Flag "No Return", we are interested in this event.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Opal = Opataker
Emerald = Opataker
[Aug 2, 2020 1:03:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Coregen

Hi,

The Naughty Corner would like to apply for the 10m giveaway. Thank you for the opportunity!

Perceive
[Aug 4, 2020 8:06:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mrsanders7

I, Carpaccio, would like to reapply for this event. The plans i have in mind are still as amazing as last week and the will to execute those plans has only grown.

Feel free to contact me, Carpaccio, in game for more information about the plans, the flag and the staff. I will gladly provide those.
Carpaccio

[Aug 6, 2020 3:06:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pasteyman

Hi,

The Naughty Corner would like to apply for the 10m giveaway. Thank you for the opportunity!

Perceive

When Margaritaville was funded their 10M, Adr lesian was the royal The Movement signed up to give the poe. It would be extremely coincidental if Adr lesian's home flag TNC happened to win the prize!

Dark Knight feeling, die and be a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

Rest easy Marto
[Aug 6, 2020 5:37:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twistedblake

As promised we are announcing 2 winners for this weekend: congrats to “Who Do You Drink You Are” and “Black Sails” :)
-Brocko
[Aug 6, 2020 7:53:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jenxd

Hi!

Just a clarification, there was never any indication in this process that lead us to believe that anyone from The Naughty Corner had any input in making the decision (s). This is a fun idea, and they were great to work with.

Good luck to all!
Jenx
[Aug 6, 2020 1:04:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nutin

Evening, Nutin here.

Pirate of the flag Illuminatti.

-I would like to enter in the giveaway, seeing as I could use the funds to re-establish a collection of rms. Lets decrease the dub prices again!

-Nutella King of YPP!
[Aug 8, 2020 9:38:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Muaddh

On behalf of Balck Sails, i would like to thank Brocko and The Movement for a successful event and funding our kade this weekend at Ilha da Aguia, we had a ton of fun

we would also like to thank No Bamboozles for the friendly and hope they had just as much fun as us, thank you again to everyone involved

until next time
-Muaddh Balck Sails
Muaddh on Emerald
Captain of The Audience
King of Wait For It

I did not trip and fall. I attacked the floor and I believe I am winning.

avvy by frayscarlet
[Aug 10, 2020 11:08:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

If you could kindly fill out the blanks for this week! :)

Cheers <3
[Aug 14, 2020 6:28:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mrsanders7

I, Carpaccio, am signing up again for next week!
Carpaccio

[Aug 15, 2020 3:52:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twistedblake

Due to scheduling issues we were unable to get a kade scheduled for this weekend but we will do 2 next weekend.. I’m glad fourteen cares this much about the giveaway to keep us on our toes...
-Brocko
[Aug 15, 2020 7:50:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
narutodigon

Hellz from Good Night would like to participate in the giveaway event.
[Aug 15, 2020 1:06:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jonneyy

Ahoy fellow pirates!

Jonneyy here from Foul Play! We would like to participate in this Event!:)
I hope we get picked and we are definitely looking forward to it!

Cheers!
Jonneyy
Opal:
http://opal.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Jonneyy
Emerald:
http://emerald.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Jonneyy
[Aug 17, 2020 1:46:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clumpypp

Howdy! We at On Points would like to be considered for this giveaway :)
-Clump
[Aug 18, 2020 1:36:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twistedblake

Our next 2 winners for this giveaway are:

"On Points" (Due to scheduling issues they will have their kade next weekend)
"Foul Play"
-Brocko
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Twistedblake at Aug 20, 2020 10:01:24 PM]
[Aug 20, 2020 9:11:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

[Aug 21, 2020 11:30:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 39   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates