• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3026 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
smexi4u

stuff Reply to this Post

what ever stuff is left on my account after 2 weeks will be given to who ever thinks they will get the best use out of it. things may or may not include ships pets clothes poe shops u name it its more then likely there
----------------------------------------
Zadkiel on Obsidian,
SO of Polaris.

[May 19, 2017 9:42:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Re: stuff Reply to this Post

I'll kade barnacle with it.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[May 19, 2017 10:12:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

If you have a black octo, I will absolutely get the best use out of it. Other than that, I wouldn't do much with anything I were to receive, except add it to a pirate that I'm slowly increasing the inventory on to try and make Hera cry when she tries to give that alt an egg
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[May 19, 2017 10:19:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

I would be more then happy to offer a home to any cats you may have.
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[May 19, 2017 11:52:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

I would be interested in any bid tickets, filled or unfilled, and commodity stockpiles, with or without storage ships. also any rare furniture I could put in my gallery - CI cauldron, anubis jar or statue, HS furniture or the like. exhibit is ongoing so feel free to visit with free whisk from event page.

level 2 greediness includes any Ringer eggs or dolls for my gallery and any trinkets (except BK trinkets, I only collect ones I win) not listed here: https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Doggbreath/trinkets

last, I never turn down free stuff, even patched pants in ugly colors , so even though the rack in my tailor is full I could take clothes or anything else nobody else wants
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[May 20, 2017 9:06:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Runkeerin

Any pink things would be used nicely by me. :)
Gone
[May 20, 2017 9:26:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

Personally I do not need more stuff. So I nominate the lovely Frenella to take over all your stuff. She deserve it and she is cool. :)
Fourteen global chats, "How do monsters like their eggs? terri-fried!"
Hera global chats, "I'm muting you Fourteen for terrible jokes."
[May 20, 2017 9:36:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Hmm, never had a tailor shoppe before - the only thing I've never run or managed, I think! Happy to take it off your hands, but I'm sure you have managers who'd rather have it :)
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[May 20, 2017 4:24:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smexi4u

Personally I do not need more stuff. So I nominate the lovely Frenella to take over all your stuff. She deserve it and she is cool. :)
its why i said 2weeks, gives her time to take anything she wants first as alot of the stuff on my main pirate is hers as well as mine.
Zadkiel on Obsidian,
SO of Polaris.

[May 21, 2017 6:41:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunar_Midi

I'm looking for a phantom class WF if ye have one available
Thunar

Captain of the crew Kiss The Machine
King of the flag Cross No More Rivers
Cerulean Ocean
[May 23, 2017 11:06:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates