• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 685 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Cebolinha130

Make money in ice Reply to this Post

How can I earn some money?

I wanted to try some things on ice, but it is very difficult to earn some money just from the missions ...
[May 18, 2021 3:37:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Re: Make money in ice Reply to this Post

missions until you can buy a ship, then make/join a crew and pillage solo. Literally no other way anymore.
----------------------------------------
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[May 18, 2021 7:36:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

Buying the vampire charms off the palace shoppe and winning those was pretty good cash if it's still available.
Jjc & Jice on Emerald
[May 19, 2021 2:51:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

Buying the vampire charms off the palace shoppe and winning those was pretty good cash if it's still available.

still there. But it's 1.1k every 10ish minutes unless you're like super good with frays lol
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[May 19, 2021 10:34:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cebolinha130

Ok! Thanks
[May 19, 2021 6:34:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates