• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 62
Posts: 62   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 29226 times and has 61 replies Next Thread
Hera
OceanMaster

[Event] Bounty Offered! Purple belongs to #TeamPurple! (Ends 31 May, or if I run out of eggs... ) Reply to this Post

Cronus: 'Nemesis, I have a confession....I....I like purple. I know, it's terrible. Can't evil take over the color too? Because we're evil?'

0_0

TeamEvil is just TOO evil. If you see Cronus or Nem wandering around in any shade of purple on YPP, I want to know about it. Take screenshots of them showing you telling them (politely) off and share it here* (giving me your pirate name/ocean), and I may just give you a Hera Egg!

*Please keep it to a maximum size of 600 x 600 pixels. #TeamPurple follow the forum rules!

Edit: A note for those lovely #TeamPurple supporters trying to catch Nem and Cronus wearing purple, please keep in mind that often when they are in game on their respective ships they are working hard on support events. Please don't spam them if they don't respond to a tell - they will be concentrating on fixing an issue for someone and I don't want you to distract them from that!

EGGS DELIVERED:
Bisca of Emerald for sneaky paint job
Keaze - for an awe inspiring pun.
Badsanta - for making Nemesis go to the back of the Santa line!
Minsiem for sharing superior #PurpleLogic
Majestrate for looking good in Purple!
Misscreant of Cerulean - Blockading Nemesis for fun!
Princessmg - For pointing out Nemesis' Doll wears pink!
Dexla - for supreme dedication to purple!
Firstround - for pointing out what a sneak Cronus is!
Majestrate again? He keeps popping up in this thread - he obviously loves me and wants more eggs...
Simetra for pointing out purple portraits (burn 'em!)
Merrylily for confusing me utterly. (you're on my team. MINE!)
Tillathehunny Cerulean for sharing Cronus' weird taste in familiars
Cronus - because it took you ... like...a month to actually spot I'd stolen your clothes. Cute!
Raliska who spot a Cronus in the wild. Nice!
Jacktar even though he wasn't participatin' in my competition. Goodness me!
Annarinda who knows how to run an excellent blockade. (Kinda impressed with the numbers of eggs you have already!)
Fourteen Cerulean for sharing her awesome ship. So. So. Pretty!
SpiderMaj....hrm...apparently trying to AVOID getting Hera Eggs. Gonna have to look into that..
Jamesh Emerald for making me lol
Faeree for pointing out that Apollo is on the side of TeamEvil (he loves me more than Nem)

EGGS OWED

----------------------------------------
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[Edit 12 times, last edit by Hera at Jun 1, 2016 4:45:20 PM]
[May 3, 2016 4:58:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Re: [Event] Bounty Offered! Purple belongs to #TeamPurple! (Ends 31 May, or if I run out of eggs... ) Reply to this Post

*Please keep it to a maximum size of 600 x 600 pixels. #TeamPurple follow the forum rules!

So people who want to join #TeamEvil should post 601 x 601 pixels?

I'm not encouraging it. I'm just curious. :D
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[May 4, 2016 3:56:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Re: [Event] Bounty Offered! Purple belongs to #TeamPurple! (Ends 31 May, or if I run out of eggs... ) Reply to this Post

I'm not encouraging it...

/me makes a note in her Big Book of Purple vs Evil to keep an eye on Budclare....
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[May 4, 2016 2:27:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cronus
OceanMaster

So people who want to join #TeamEvil should post 601 x 601 pixels?

I'm not encouraging it. I'm just curious. :D

You may not be, but I'll encourage it.
Current avatar by Podgekins
Tinfoil, popsicle sticks, and paste make for a nice shiny new hat!
[May 4, 2016 6:38:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

You may not be, but I'll encourage it.

You, sir, are a troublemaker . I'm watching you.....

[May 4, 2016 11:41:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Noms5

Cronus said he wasn't sharing his purple cake with you hera :(
[May 5, 2016 11:33:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

Sure thing Hera......

Wait ive never seen Nem other then a bunny.....

And if i catch Cronus wandering about.... ill fight him first for an egg then laugh at his purple cloths

But Ill make sure i get a pic

(cronus) dont worry i am the only SF win cleaver has gotten .....lol
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

Prince BadSanta Born on Cobalt

Avatar by Sir Gummy Bear @ Party Central Radio
[May 6, 2016 9:20:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

I saw Nemesis online today but she was hiding on a ship!
That is pure evil :(
But then, she came onto our ship. Very upset it was not painted.
The following paint was done by her!!! :O She used a shade of purple.

Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Jellyx
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Taskbeta at May 8, 2016 5:55:45 AM]
[May 8, 2016 5:31:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

I'm ...in a quandary. Nemesis isn't wearing purple (which is surprising as I'm sure I made sure that checked and saw that her wardrobe was filled with purple clothes). I'm not sure I can object to ships being painted purple...OH SHE IS SO GOSH DARN EVIL! *shakes a fist*

Also, a note for those lovely #TeamPurple supporters trying to catch Nem and Cronus wearing purple, please keep in mind that often when they are in game on their respective ships they are working hard on support events. Please don't spam them if they don't respond to a tell - they will be concentrating on fixing an issue for someone and I don't want you to distract them from that!
[May 8, 2016 12:37:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

I happened across some lovely pirates on Meridian. And a small red monkey looking for a new home....(he told me he doesn't like #TeamEvil and that Nemesis won't miss him, so he is staying with me for a while and enjoying fine company and cake with purple icing)...

Talleyrand got confused. He loves me, really
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Hera at May 9, 2016 2:44:40 AM]
[May 8, 2016 10:50:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

Your mascot should be an amethyst turtle named Peam so you'd have Peam turtle for team purple

I should get some sleep.
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[May 8, 2016 10:58:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Fair enough! But I still think Nemesis was naughty for playing with purple :P
Also, too bad I don't play Meridian. I'd love to have a red minion. I find yellow minions so.... well they're too much around.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Taskbeta at May 9, 2016 1:00:30 AM]
[May 9, 2016 12:58:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Nemesis banned Hera
Reason: So mean. So very, very mean!

...what the? So, does that mean you are working my shift, MzTeamEvil? Also...

It took me a while to noticed you had set my ship on a long voyage while I was busy in another screen. But missed opportunity there - could have been much...MUCH..longer...
[May 9, 2016 6:27:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patrys12

Just think how pretty all those dots will look when its connected to Meridian ^_^ ..... I want a secret button to hop over to Meri from Emerald and snatch the monkey and give it a lovely home on Emerald ^_^
- xxx Alpha xxx -
[May 10, 2016 7:12:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

It took me a while to noticed you had set my ship on a long voyage while I was busy in another screen. But missed opportunity there - could have been much...MUCH..longer...

"That's what" -She

+1 for bans on #TeamPurple
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[May 10, 2016 1:04:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

"That's what" -She

+1 for bans on #TeamPurple

But you look so good in purple, Snookie!

Resistance is futile! This is why #Evil pirates can't have nice things. Tsk tsk.
(Nice things only come in #Purple.)

This message brought to you by #PurpleLogic
Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[May 10, 2016 7:46:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

That is still right up there as one of my favourite portraits...it needs to be permanently placed on a mug. Or framed on my wall. Or something....

So, Nemesis has been busy. Thankfully, a very kind pirate pointed out the HORRORS she had done to my familiars...

So, it is Gloves Off time! Time to apply the burn! 'Don't touch my ship!' says Nemesis. However, after being banned, set adrift and burdened with some very unhappy familiars all in the space of 24 hours, I'm about to get serious. Nem, Land Shark needed a bit of a spruce up. And I fancied roasting some Nemesis and Cronus eggs while I was about it. Please don't worry about the pink bunnies - they don't bite. Much....

[May 10, 2016 7:56:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

This isn't easy to find them, its like trying to find a rare extinct Dodo bird.

But I did find this archive picture of the kids standing in line to see Santa.

As you see Nemisis is at the back of the line.

I don't know if its evil, but I did notice Hera was being naughty and using a bot to be in line twice
...and sneeking peeks at the presents.

No i did not set this photo up, this is how i actually arranged the area over a month ago when i moved into my new gallery
(i swear i cropped this to 600x600)
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Edit 3 times, last edit by Blacktoad3 at May 10, 2016 9:11:05 PM]
[May 10, 2016 9:02:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Those poor little familiars!
But I enjoy your revenge, to be fair I think you could do it even better Hera.
Nemesis neeeeeds a bright pink outfit in my opinion.
And for the fams, how about recoloring hers to a brighty pink?
Also, I know Nemesis likes her rum... perhaps we should steal it from her.

[May 11, 2016 2:13:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

So, it is Gloves Off time! Time to apply the burn! 'Don't touch my ship!' says Nemesis. However, after being banned, set adrift and burdened with some very unhappy familiars all in the space of 24 hours, I'm about to get serious. Nem, Land Shark needed a bit of a spruce up. And I fancied roasting some Nemesis and Cronus eggs while I was about it. Please don't worry about the pink bunnies - they don't bite. Much....

How could you roast poor Cronus and Nem :(
If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to steal evil from #TeamEvil since they stole your purple, but #TeamEvil are simply too good bad to lose.

Did I mention my first ever pirate was Evilmg?

/me runs and hides from Hera.

Edit cause I found something of interest!
It appears Purple belonged to #TeamEvil in the first place!

Nem's Doll is wearing purple!
and also according to the Yppedia Nem has been around longer so I believe #TeamEvil are the rightful owners of purple.

/me runs away even further.
~Princessmg~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Crazymg at May 11, 2016 4:02:22 AM]
[May 11, 2016 3:43:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Misscreant

*This is not an entry. Just wanted to share what my Hera eggs have been up to lately.

This seems to happen when I leave Nemesis in charge of the bank.

Galene looks so happy to finally be at the front of the line! I'll bet she waited for months!

Now playing as Misette on the Cerulean Ocean
SO of Midnight Serenade
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Misscreant at May 11, 2016 5:57:42 AM]
[May 11, 2016 5:53:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

mins wrote: 

Resistance is futile! This is why #Evil pirates can't have nice things. Tsk tsk.
(Nice things only come in #Purple.)

This message brought to you by #PurpleLogic

That was not by choice. The bruised eye is evidence that I was forced into that portrait.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 

[May 11, 2016 11:41:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Edit cause I found something of interest!
It appears Purple belonged to #TeamEvil in the first place!

Nem's Doll is wearing purple!

The doll looks like it is in an alarming shade of Magenta to me...she matches the ship! La la LAAAAAH, not listenin' to the rest. NEVER HAPPENED!

This seems to happen when I leave Nemesis in charge of the bank.

I prefer the theory that we are blockading her. Pretty soon we will win. Note, Galene is on the #TeamPurple side of the blockade!

The bruised eye is evidence that I was forced into that portrait.

*giggles* The reluctance is oh so evident. Which is why I adore that portrait!
[May 11, 2016 12:47:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

Still cant find them

But did find another archive picture...

I chased that bunny for 30 min, do you think that fat pig would get out of the picture frame just once?

( I swear i resized that it looks so huge)
I Hate win 10 paint
the rulers said 500x500

"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[May 11, 2016 9:56:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

You realize you can resize in mspaint by specifying the pixel size you want, so you don't have to drag the corners around to resize?

• Next to the "Select" tool button click "Resize"
  • In the "Resize and Skew" dialog box, click "Pixels" (next to "Percentage", under "Resize")
  • Type one of the pixel sizes you want and the other will auto-adjust (unless you uncheck "Maintain aspect ratio")

#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 

[May 12, 2016 12:37:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Articleguy

Me thinks Hera is trying to recruit me into #TeamPurple. Found 3 Hera eggs in my booty and my outfit magically recolored to Purple.

We are a Free Press and have to remain Unbiased! coughGotrecruitedto#TeamEvilfirstCOUGH
Hera tells ye, "ahoy again, aye I was aware who your main was (OM sekret super powers!). Thank you!"
Nemesis tells ye,"Don't make me ban you."
[May 13, 2016 7:13:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

We are a Free Press and have to remain Unbiased! coughGotrecruitedto#TeamEvilfirstCOUGH

0_0 I knew it! Ah well, gg.

*activates the Hera Eggs *
[May 13, 2016 12:45:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Articleguy

Or Did i? Mwahahahahaha....yeah i did :( Nemesis threatened to ban me and reveal my main.
Hera tells ye, "ahoy again, aye I was aware who your main was (OM sekret super powers!). Thank you!"
Nemesis tells ye,"Don't make me ban you."
[May 13, 2016 2:21:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Firstroundz

O.O

Firstround on Emerald
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Firstroundz at May 19, 2016 8:18:19 AM]
[May 18, 2016 6:22:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Seriously? Not one single Purple Perpel on any ocean!
Dexla d'Midnight
[May 23, 2016 7:43:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 62   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates