mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 23, 2020 8:06:12 PM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Blitzen at May 27, 2003 3:00:07 AM
Maps and Shady Merchants
Okay so after the map reset I need to get some replacement maps for my ship. I go to buy them and end up with three copies of the same map... that's just not cool. I realize that it is semi randomized, but who would buy a map without looking at it first? I'm sure you all intend to fix this when you get the shipyard fully up and running but still, that gets really annoying having blown that money. I realize I could sell them to other pirates but I doubt there is a high deman for maps to papaya.
----------------------------------------
In order to secure your freedoms you must deny others of theirs.

Posted by Cleaver at May 27, 2003 3:41:55 AM
Yes
Obviously the current system is a placeholder. Proper Maps sales, on the list. Coming up soon!

Posted by LonesomeCrow at May 27, 2003 6:17:09 AM
Speaking of maps
Taken from the FAQ:
Once you have sailed a journey many times you can commit the route to memory, allowing you to pass the Chart on to a new owner, and even make new Charts from your own nautical knowledge.

Is this a reality yet? If so, how do I know that I've 'commited the route to memory'? I'm guessing this is yet to come, since I cannot yet create my own chart.

-Tarrna
Tarrna: [Insignificant] Senior Officer - Sinking Feelings

Sergio Aragones wrote: 

Posted by Nemo at May 27, 2003 6:21:05 AM
Re: Maps and Shady Merchants
Yet to come.

Posted by Vixen at May 29, 2003 1:23:27 AM
Re: Maps and Shady Merchants
You can also build you're map collection from beating brigand ships.
Vixen - Captain of The Black Widows.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates