mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 24, 2020 1:50:45 AM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by hidemyhoney at Mar 7, 2019 12:54:09 PM
Idle times for main oceans
So idle times on the New ocean, Obsidian is 1 hour while Main oceans is only 15mins, like you can actually do things while being idle on Obsidian without logging out. With 15 minutes isn't really long enough time. When will Main Oceans get 1 hour idle login time?
----------------------------------------
Lets bring the community together! <3

Yumisa is hawt (Its true, its damn true). Thanks for avvie.

A fellow victim of neglect, from YPP.

How on earth does Emerald still have players? lolidk

Posted by Jcmorgan6 at Mar 7, 2019 1:06:56 PM
Re: Idle times for main oceans
+1
Jjc & Jice on Emerald
CI booty division stats

Posted by Scottays at Mar 8, 2019 3:17:48 AM
+2
Trophy Hunter - Scottys on Meridian.

Posted by LJAmethyst at Mar 8, 2019 10:31:01 PM
Hey congratulations, you have hit upon a Game Design suggestion that probably does not require a Developer to implement! Let us assume that there is an admin remaining who is still proficient enough to tweak the "knobs" of ocean parameters and give you what you want.

Unlike your incessant and futile proposals to rip out large swathes of code and content, this may have some merit! Congratulations!

p.s. I had not realized the dire situation of this game had advanced considerably: Forculus dropped a release on July 31, 2018 and subsequently vanished completely from sight. There have been zero updates (other than the appearance of a Competition for Christmas) and so, the reports of the death of this game have not been exaggerated whatsoever.
Retired as of August 2015.
Sic transit gloria mundi.

Posted by hidemyhoney at Mar 9, 2019 4:50:43 PM

Hey congratulations, you have hit upon a Game Design suggestion that probably does not require a Developer to implement! Let us assume that there is an admin remaining who is still proficient enough to tweak the "knobs" of ocean parameters and give you what you want.

Unlike your incessant and futile proposals to rip out large swathes of code and content, this may have some merit! Congratulations!

p.s. I had not realized the dire situation of this game had advanced considerably: Forculus dropped a release on July 31, 2018 and subsequently vanished completely from sight. There have been zero updates (other than the appearance of a Competition for Christmas) and so, the reports of the death of this game have not been exaggerated whatsoever.

I agree with your point that theres been no update for 9 months. But doesn't give you a reason to derail threads for the past 4 years. Keep your posts for a seperate thread if you want to talk about, Developers doing nothing for past 9 months.

Posted by LJAmethyst at Mar 11, 2019 1:24:00 PM

I agree with your point that theres been no update for 9 months. But doesn't give you a reason to derail threads for the past 4 years. Keep your posts for a seperate thread if you want to talk about, Developers doing nothing for past 9 months.

Actually, it is quite relevant. Every poster in the Game Design forum has a potential interest in being heard by developers, who are not here, not actively developing, and completely unlikely to implement any suggestions. It is merely by happenstance that you chose a parameter that may not actually need a Dev to tweak it. I don't see the harm in reminding GD participants that GD suggestions will no longer be effective when made in this forum for this game.
Retired as of August 2015.
Sic transit gloria mundi.

Posted by patgangster at Mar 26, 2019 11:35:39 AM
Slight bump for support. Being able to sit on boats and not have to worry about idling out while that SMH fills / the cade waits to start was really nice on Obsidian and I'm missing it a lot on Emerald right now.
TriplePat, Emerald.

Posted by hidemyhoney at Mar 26, 2019 7:44:21 PM

Slight bump for support. Being able to sit on boats and not have to worry about idling out while that SMH fills / the cade waits to start was really nice on Obsidian and I'm missing it a lot on Emerald right now.

+99999

Posted by EmpressTamar at Mar 28, 2019 10:27:27 AM
bump +1
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates