mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 23, 2020 8:27:04 PM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Filthyjake at Aug 3, 2018 4:22:06 AM
Fix the Curve EVENT
Sick of the rum prices? Help correct the curve today. Today is Free Distilling Day all you have to do is go play the puzzle once with as many of your alts as you can stomach.

This will increase the number of lower end scores allowing the moderate distillers to get an edge up and hit higher scores.

The more people able to produce Expert Labor the more rum that will be produced, when the supply goes up the price will drop.

If your tired of paying 100 poe a jug go distilling every pour counts!

TLDR: Play the Distilling puzzle Every FRIDAY for FREE for cheaper rum
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.

Posted by Ticktick123 at Aug 3, 2018 5:28:52 AM
Re: Fix the Curve EVENT
From what I've noticed it has been getting easier; as is reflected with the Top 10 list, it's very easy to nudge on to that now, without ridiculous luck. Further, getting Expert Labor seems straight forward with CC12s.

On a side note; if you catch me in-game I'm happy to provide Expert labor for free - assuming I'm not otherwise occupied. This applies for anyone.
Ozzy, Retired.

Posted by Grinfish at Aug 3, 2018 4:30:52 PM
...or buy Grog.
Whitewyvern. Distinctly Limey.
Retired, No regrets.
Unretired, still No regrets.
Available in Cerulean and Obsidian flavours.

Briggs wrote: 
StuManchu puts the "sensual" back in "Nonconsensual"

Posted by hidemyhoney at Aug 5, 2018 6:56:36 AM

From what I've noticed it has been getting easier; as is reflected with the Top 10 list, it's very easy to nudge on to that now, without ridiculous luck. Further, getting Expert Labor seems straight forward with CC12s.

On a side note; if you catch me in-game I'm happy to provide Expert labor for free - assuming I'm not otherwise occupied. This applies for anyone.

CC12s give excellent now, but still skilled. Would love to hear more updates about the curve though.
Lets bring the community together! <3

Yumisa is hawt (Its true, its damn true). Thanks for avvie.

A fellow victim of neglect, from YPP.

How on earth does Emerald still have players? lolidk

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates