mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 27, 2020 9:39:59 PM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by shawnamills at Apr 5, 2016 12:29:38 AM
Change user id
Hi, is there any way to change my forum user id? I don't want it to be my name anymore...
thank you!

Posted by EmpressTamar at Apr 5, 2016 9:23:35 AM
Re: Change user id
Create a new account and pirate through your game client and verify it with an email address. You don't have to actually play using that pirate, just use it to log into the forums with.
----------------------------------------
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3

Posted by jlh0605 at Apr 5, 2016 9:28:59 AM

Create a new account and pirate through your game client and verify it with an email address. You don't have to actually play using that pirate, just use it to log into the forums with.

Just remember to either protect that account (buy doubloons/subscription with it), OR to log in every week or so.
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."

Posted by budclare2 at Apr 5, 2016 11:28:55 AM

Just remember to either protect that account (buy doubloons/subscription with it), OR to log in every week or so.

Nah, only the pirates get deleted. It has no effect on the account itself.
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)

Posted by EmpressTamar at Apr 5, 2016 11:32:56 AM

Nah, only the pirates get deleted. It has no effect on the account itself.

Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3

Posted by jlh0605 at Apr 5, 2016 12:05:11 PM
Interesting, I thought the account itself went. My bad.
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."

Posted by LJAmethyst at Apr 5, 2016 8:11:36 PM

Interesting, I thought the account itself went. My bad.

For as long as I can remember, Puzzle Pirates has never deleted accounts, the main reason being that they have a disciplinary/customer record attached, and it was not in the company's interest to erase such important records. Perhaps it even let nasty people circumvent bans.
Retired as of August 2015.
Sic transit gloria mundi.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates