mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jan 19, 2021 1:16:20 AM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Notsizzly at May 1, 2013 2:42:06 PM
Black box series 4
Post the new things you find.

I'm more interested in knowing (since the info is not released to the players) about the booby traps and especially if someone experienced it trying to give you an injury you already had.
----------------------------------------
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

Posted by Belthazar451 at May 2, 2013 4:27:27 AM
Re: Black box series 4
Bleh. I still haven't gotten around to doing the gold box stuff...

Posted by Squishat at May 2, 2013 9:42:57 PM
I picked this up at the inn.

Wooden Coffin. Every "view" has both horizontal and vertical views.

Smuggled Arms:

This is a SS I picked up off Emerald Bazaar

Smuggler Banner,Smuggler Pyramid of Barrels, Vampire Bookcase

Hellogoodbye says, "Squishat - Pro rock sinker."
on Emerald

===

Posted by Notsizzly at May 3, 2013 2:27:41 AM
As a note (I did post this at the time somewhere...not that I can find it now ><), the wooden coffin was first introduced last Halloween and it was available from the shoppe. 10 doubloons to deliver on dub oceans. I don't see it in YPPedia yet and I don't know what you call it - is it still seasonal now that you can get it from the boxes too?
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

Posted by Devilx7 at May 5, 2013 3:19:18 AM

As a note (I did post this at the time somewhere...not that I can find it now ><), the wooden coffin was first introduced last Halloween and it was available from the shoppe. 10 doubloons to deliver on dub oceans. I don't see it in YPPedia yet and I don't know what you call it - is it still seasonal now that you can get it from the boxes too?

http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Black_box#Use
Devilx on Emerald (Retired)
Devilx on Meridian (Retired)
Devilx Obsidian

Stepping up to his MASTER

Posted by Notsizzly at May 5, 2013 6:32:45 AM

Well. I meant two things.

i) It is not in the furniture lists in YPPedia (either alphabetical or seasonal) - I'm aware it's in the black box prize lists.

ii) I was also wondering what it should be labeled as. It was available from the furniture shoppes/stalls in-game, to use your poe (and dubs) to buy it straight by ordering. That happened during last Halloween so it would be a seasonal item. However, since it's now available from the black boxes and called a 'vampire furniture' in Three Rings' official documentation...

Yeah, that.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

Posted by Squishat at May 6, 2013 2:30:28 AM

That is not what she meant.

Also, black sea turtle!

Hellogoodbye says, "Squishat - Pro rock sinker."
on Emerald

===

Posted by Mnemosyne at May 7, 2013 3:17:28 PM

I'm more interested in knowing (since the info is not released to the players) about the booby traps and especially if someone experienced it trying to give you an injury you already had.

A triggered booby trap will assign you a standard injury that you do not already have. If you have all of the standard injuries, then the booby trap will have no effect. You still receive a prize in either case.

Posted by Notsizzly at May 7, 2013 8:02:52 PM

A triggered booby trap will assign you a standard injury that you do not already have. If you have all of the standard injuries, then the booby trap will have no effect. You still receive a prize in either case.

Because of something, I got the impression that this info isn't released to the players but I'm grateful it is and that you replied, Mnemosyne. Thank you :)
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

Posted by Tangosueno at May 7, 2013 11:47:01 PM
Have a few items I've picked up.

Vampiric Candelabra (I heard someone say the candles come in difference colors but I'm not sure about that)

Mess table with cloth

Tangosueno in the Meridian~~
Gallo says, "I barely ever have to move it myself anymore"

Posted by Fuglymcgee at May 14, 2013 11:06:35 AM
Anybody seen any series 4 trinkets? only bought 20 or so sice series 4 and only gotten older trinks...

Posted by Dexla at May 14, 2013 11:42:56 AM

Anybody seen any series 4 trinkets? only bought 20 or so sice series 4 and only gotten older trinks...

According to the Spyglass article , I don't believe they released any new trinkets.
Dexla d'Midnight

Posted by Belthazar451 at May 14, 2013 1:42:29 PM
Aye, no new trinkets. Just turtles, traps and tables.

By which I mean furniture in general. "Tables" just aliterates better. =P

Posted by Dexla at May 14, 2013 4:00:48 PM

Aye, no new trinkets. Just turtles, traps and tables.

Oh my!
Dexla d'Midnight

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates