mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 30, 2020 12:43:37 PM
Posts: 144   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
Posted by Apollo at Feb 4, 2010 8:03:27 AM
Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]
"Eggs!"

It's Time To Design Egg Furniture Again

This is another chance to design Eggs to become furniture items in the game. We need you to design us the best Eggs you can, and we'll be picking out the best designs to put into the game. Note that you have to design the flat square design that will then be rendered onto an egg shape - you don't design a finished egg-shaped design.

Post your entries in the Entry thread here.

-- Include your design in your entry post as an image, using the image tags.
-- Images must be 256 x 256 pixels
-- Images must be .png format
-- Include pirate name and ocean in your post
-- Include a preference on whether your design(s) would be purchaseable or unpurchaseable (if you have no preference, say that you have no preference)
-- You can enter up to 8 designs each. These must all be in a single post - edit your post to change or add designs.

To post an image:
-- Save your image at the correct size as a .png image on your computer
-- Upload it to a website - either your own webspace, or use one of the main free sites such as www.putfile.com, www.imageshack.com, www.photobucket.com, etc, and get the url for the image on that site.
-- Ensure that your image is not in a private area that requires log-in to view. Get a mate to check they can see it with your url.
-- In your entry post, enclose the url in image tags as shown here.
-- PREVIEW BEFORE POSTING - if the image isn't showing on preview, check your url and tags.
-- Remember to add your pirate name and ocean before posting.

Tips and tricks and links and things:

I've included these not just as a reminder of the entries from previous, but also because the threads contain a lot of useful information, and probably answer most of the questions that are likely to come up this year!

-- Your design MUST be able to 'wrap' - the two sides of the design should join up seamlessly with no discontinuity where the two sides meet. Test this by laying two copies of your design side by side.
-- Remember the shape-changing effect of putting your design round an egg. A design that looks sensible in a square template could look strange on the final egg model.
-- The scene also really burns out the details, so make the whole thing slightly darker than you would think. Slightly!
-- Keep it simple. The design has to work on a relatively small object, make sure your design shines through.

-- If you want to see your design rendered on to an egg shape before posting it as an official entry, post your design in the thread linked here and ask nicely! Right now, I'm just hoping that there will be people able and willing to help out!

--Adrielle's egg tutorial for 3DS 2010
--Link to Silveransom's 2008 egg reference template thread
--This YPPedia page shows the winning Easter eggs from 2006 to 2009.
--Link to the 2009 event thread
--Link to the 2009 entry thread
--Link to the 2008 event thread
--Link to the 2008 entry thread
--Link to the 2007 event thread
--Link to the 2007 entry thread.
-- Link to the 2006 event thread.
-- Link to the 2006 entry thread.
-- Link to Guppymomma's Rendered Eggs thread from 2006
--Silveransom's egg rendering tutorial or the simpler 2008 updated versionhere
--2007 rendered eggs YPPedia page.
LOOK AT THESE ONES!
These threads are where designs from previous years were tested before being finalized - take a look - it will give you lots of ideas for what works and what doesn't!
--2007 rendering test thread
--2008 rendering test thread
--2009 rendering test thread

-- If you want a copy of the basic egg mesh file, you can get it from YPPedia here, or link to the file directly here. It's linked from http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Egg. You can use this if you wish to test your design and you have a 3D modelling program. Note that you do not *need* to do this to enter - just if you want to try it out yourself.
-- If you're keen to test it, there are easy downloads of 30 days free trial versions of some 3D modelling software (e.g. 3D studio max).
-- You may need a renderer plug-in apparently. ;)
-- Ponytailguy produced a quick tutorial of testing the designs in 3DS-MAX here
-- Quick instructions on how to get the correct viewpoint for the eggs are here.

I'm not going to pretend to be an expert with these bits of software, so if there are updated instructions I should link to, I'm happy to edit these in! Thanks as always to those people who have helped in the past with rendering and YPPedia pages, and to those who (I hope!) will do so this year. You are wonderful!

The deadline for egg designs is the end of Thursday 25th February 2010 - 11:59 game time.

If yours is one of the winning designs chosen, your prize is to get your design created as a bit of in-game furniture, and you'll be given an egg in your design. If you win, your design may be rotated for the final egg. You would be asked for a preference on whether your egg is available in the Palace Shoppe, or whether you would like it to be a rarer egg given out as event prizes.

Go forth and lay eggs!

Posted by N_o_v_a at Feb 5, 2010 3:27:07 AM
Re: Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [Deadline 25th February]
My favourite time of year is back again! Every year we get more creative and fabulous eggs. This year should be no different!
----------------------------------------
Phillite, Emerald

Posted by Benzene265 at Feb 5, 2010 5:10:25 AM
This is going to be a scramble since the BK egg contest used up most of my reserve eggs and my due date's the 20th. I'd better get cracking on some new designs.
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!

Posted by Patetch at Feb 5, 2010 5:57:36 AM
Ahhg! I woke up this morning determined to get busy on my Greatest Hits and Spring Trinket entries, as well as some sewing and here I find another distraction. And what a distraction! I love this event :)

EDIT: Here are a couple more YPPedia links:
2008 Design Easter Eggs - Rendered entries
2009 Design Easter Eggs - Rendered entries

2009 Design Easter Eggs - Flat entries
YPPedia Egg (sorted by year)

EDIT 2: I mentioned in the render thread, but I will say it again here...I am currently downloading the trial version of 3Ds Max 2010 and if all goes well, I will render eggs this year.
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by Guppyzr at Feb 5, 2010 8:15:02 AM
That time of year again, already?

Sadly I know now that there's no way I'll be able to take part but I might try rendering if I can get my head around all that technical stuff.
Guppyzra of the Imaginary Ocean.
Founder and Coordinator of Fight Circle

In the Name Of... ~carpe noctem

Posted by Apollo at Feb 5, 2010 9:40:21 AM
Is a plug-in like Illustrator still needed? If so, does anyone know which one?

Posted by Patetch at Feb 5, 2010 10:27:22 AM

I haven't gotten to test yet, but I am assuming it is still needed since there is one available for the latest version. Just use whatever version that coincides with the version of 3DS that is being used.
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by Patetch at Feb 5, 2010 1:21:51 PM
...and...finally after hours of download/ set up on a slow computer, I am ready to render. :)

Here are two tips on how to check for wrapping:

In Paint: (Right click can be used in place of Edit)
Remember to save it as a PNG file first!
Edit -> Select all
Edit -> Copy
Image -> Attributes -> Width = 512
Edit -> Paste
Pick up the image and slide it over, filling in the extra background space.
Check to see if everything matches up or if it is obvious where the edges meet.
Don't save.

On the forums
When posting a render request, just put the image link in twice to have it show up side by side, hit preview, if it is good then delete the second copy of the image and click reply to post.

EDIT:
I have a technical question that would best be answered by someone from Three Rings...
When saving the rendered image, I get this dialog (that I don't remember from before)

After experimenting a bit I found that the 'optimized palette' setting delivers a sharper image (RGB 48 bit is default.) Now, I realize that it doesn't really matter because I am not doing the final rendering for the game but I would like to be as accurate as possible.

Which setting should I use to most closely emulate how the eggs will look in game?
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by Cassopia at Feb 5, 2010 3:56:51 PM
can we also post old entry's?
Whitenose on Sage || (Cassopia on Opal)
----------
Sage - Time:6:30 am || German-Time: 3:30 pm
Whitenose loves doll's

Posted by Cassopia at Feb 6, 2010 7:46:08 AM
i have one Question, and i hope im right here.

has / knows someone Milkshape and knows the correct settings for the preview? the angle is not true.
and how I can render it?

Programsite - i own the last version (beta)
----------
Whitenose loves doll's

Posted by Apollo at Feb 6, 2010 7:54:32 AM

can we also post old entry's?
Aye, you can re-enter previous designs, as long as they're your own!

Posted by Patetch at Feb 6, 2010 9:26:25 AM
I keep looking for eggs to render :)

Right now I have the time to render tweaks, color adjustments, random experiments, color samplings...whether I will have as much time towards the contest end remains to be seen.

So, for now, feel free to put up as many eggs as ye like and don't feel guilty about it - I love rendering eggs! It is so much fun to see what happens to each and every design.

So get crackin' and upload those egg designs (otherwise I will have to go back to playing around with my ideas and patterns (and I am up to about 80 by now.)

Also, if you find yourself in a rut - choosing the same colors over and over try inverting the colors (in Paint it is "CTRL I") sometimes you will be surprised how much you like something made of colors you wouldn't normally choose.
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by ocelotspot at Feb 6, 2010 5:30:27 PM
I've got Max downloaded and working, so I can help with rendering, too. Is anyone planning to work on the Wiki page? I don't know anything about YPPedia, but can probably learn if someone else is willing to get me started.

I tried rendering without the plug-in and wasn't able to save. Once I installed it things worked fine, so it seems necessary to me.
Sallymae of Meridian

Posted by Patetch at Feb 7, 2010 10:41:14 AM
I haven't checked yet, but is there a YPPedia page up for this year's rendered entries? I am willing to render and rename entries as needed so that they are ready for putting up on the page but I don't know that I remember how to do the page (it seems to me that I didn't actually do the YPPedia page in previous years but rather prepared entries.)
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 8, 2010 2:03:00 AM
I don't think it is up yet, but probably will be soon =D
~~~ Adrielle, Ezzleart and Enfyz ~~~
... (& @AmazinAdrielle on Twitter) ...

Posted by trollsb at Feb 8, 2010 6:26:20 AM
Are the designs judged on how they look rendered or how they look as a square as anything I make look decent in a square looks blurry when rendered, so I have to make ugly squares to make prettier renders!
Trollsb - Cerulean (Midnight)

Posted by Dexla at Feb 8, 2010 12:46:16 PM
How important is the "seamless" factor? I'm seeing a couple of entries/tests that aren't meeting that criteria. I'd say something to the artists, but I don't want to be seen as nit-picking someone else's work if it's really not that important.
Dexla d'Midnight

Posted by Patetch at Feb 8, 2010 2:08:39 PM
I keep forgetting to remind people to check for seams when I render eggs. I have found that there is some difference of opinion as to what constitutes a seam.
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by ddraigeneth at Feb 8, 2010 9:43:54 PM

Are the designs judged on how they look rendered or how they look as a square as anything I make look decent in a square looks blurry when rendered, so I have to make ugly squares to make prettier renders!

We won't be seeing the square in-game, so I'd say definitely go with what looks best on the egg.

Seams have been said to be rather important in the past--I don't really see where there would be ambiguity. The edge of the design has to flow into itself, so that it looks like one solid piece.

(old entry, posted twice so the edges are touching)
Gwiddon d'Sage - Making her own avatars since 2005
DeviantART

Is yer sword a foil?

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 9, 2010 2:04:02 AM
Lots of mine probably weren't seemless when I first posted them to get test rendered :S I just wanted to see if the front pic would work, lol! (as in the picture that ends up on the front side of the egg).

Posted by Apollo at Feb 9, 2010 2:23:54 AM
Square vs egg: the square is your entry and has to be there, but design for the egg!

Seamless: Yes, needs to be seamless. I agree that there is some difference of opinion. (for example, people who put a different colored border around the design - the two sides now match up, but it's still a big seam down the back)! I'm afraid I don't know how the judging is affected by this. I don't think it does any harm to point out to an entrant that it's not seamless.

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 9, 2010 4:20:40 PM

I haven't checked yet, but is there a YPPedia page up for this year's rendered entries? I am willing to render and rename entries as needed so that they are ready for putting up on the page but I don't know that I remember how to do the page (it seems to me that I didn't actually do the YPPedia page in previous years but rather prepared entries.)

The pages are up, thanks to the lovely Belthazar =D. I uploaded the flat entries that have been posted so far, and the rendered entries page has red links ready to be clicked to upload the rendered entries =D

Posted by Apollo at Feb 10, 2010 2:07:20 AM
Thank you, YPPreciouses!

If entries are edited or added after the original post, do the entrants need to let someone know, or will that be picked up?

I should learn to read the links:

If your egg is not yet on this page and you've submitted an entry to the official entry thread or you've updated your entry, you can either leave a message on the talk page here (login on YPPedia and click on the "discuss this page" tab above, then edit) or leave a note in the contest discussion thread. Make sure to paste the link to your entry post.

Posted by Patetch at Feb 10, 2010 8:59:46 AM
I have had the most bizarre thing happen to my egg designs.

I opened the folder this morning containing all my own egg designs and renderings and they were completely unorganized. It seems that everything has been assigned a random name of something else in the folder. (For example one I had called Diamonds-5 is now called Fish-1 while Fish-1 is now Trapezoids-8. The rendered eggs are no longer matched up with their skins, and to make matters worse there are a bunch missing.

I feel like crying.

Oddly enough the folder in which I was keeping render requests is still very nicely organized.

EDIT: WHEW! Turns out it was just a corrupted Thumbs.db file - I deleted it and next time I opened the folder everything was fine - excuse me while I go breathe :)
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by ocelotspot at Feb 10, 2010 7:35:44 PM

The pages are up, thanks to the lovely Belthazar =D. I uploaded the flat entries that have been posted so far, and the rendered entries page has red links ready to be clicked to upload the rendered entries =D

I uploaded the rendered entries that had links set up so far.
Sallymae of Meridian

Posted by Xeitgeist at Feb 11, 2010 10:31:31 AM
Maaan, I'm so going to go broke this year. I'm seeing a good number of eggs I would love to have in my collection. I hope they get in! I've already moved furniture and space around my egg ship to make way for new eggs. YAAAAAAAAY! :D
xeitgeist of emrald oshun iz tired
I have a webcomic!

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 11, 2010 8:05:33 PM
Lovely Apollo - is it ok that I'm using the shape tool thingies from photoshop in 2 of my entries? or should I draw all the shapes myself?

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 13, 2010 3:22:26 PM
I'm gonna assume it's ok for now then lol - I'll just take those ones out if they aren't ok =D

Posted by Apollo at Feb 14, 2010 5:37:56 PM
You're fine to use basic shape tools, but avoid anything with complex or composite shapes, or with pre-filled color or texture.
(And obviously, clip-art shapes shouldn't be used)

Posted by addison at Feb 15, 2010 4:37:29 PM
Seam list
Attention all entrants! In order for your entry to qualify, it needs to not have a seam! I've created a master list of all entries that need to be done to re-qualify! I'll be PMing all the entrants that need to redo some of their entries. Thanks!

~Addihockey

Posted by Equidae at Feb 21, 2010 3:29:16 AM

Friday is the 26th, so does this contest end on Friday or the 25?? D= or is my calendar off...
Deadline is the 25th - can't believe that wasn't spotted till now!

editedit: Hah, sorry, I seem to have edited this post instead of replying with quote!
Ladyzebra of Sage
Zoaea on Dark Seas

Posted by Patetch at Feb 21, 2010 6:47:35 AM
Yes, the deadline is approaching and it seems like there has been a low number of render requests compared to previous years - get cracking folks!
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by caitabilar at Feb 21, 2010 2:01:12 PM
Does the egg have to be rendered, and does it have to be on a different website?

Posted by Patetch at Feb 21, 2010 2:17:45 PM
No, it doesn't have to be rendered (but there are folks around who are willing to do it for you so you can get it looking the way you want.)

The image does need to be hosted elsewhere such as Imageshack or Photobucket but the full image (using the link provided by the other site) needs yo be posted in the entry thread.
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by caitabilar at Feb 21, 2010 2:58:03 PM
how do I get my pic. into a post?

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 21, 2010 3:07:58 PM
Go to Photobucket.com , and make a free account!

Upload your picture!

Right click and copy the "Direct Link" that Photobucket gives you for the picture =D

Paste the link into your post, then highlight the link and click the "Image" button above!

Preview your post, and your picture should show! =D

Posted by celiatr at Feb 21, 2010 9:50:07 PM
Holy mother of eggs. I've been so busy havnt really kept up with forums, especially events thread. Just realized how late it is. I'll have to see what I can squeeze in to enter this year. Will be interesting.
Flutie
Midnight Cerulean Ocean

April 1, 2009 on Midnight Ocean [21:22:49] Eurydice broadcasts, "Okay, Flutie, this better be good."

ROMS ~ The Subforum/Dead Thread

Posted by Patetch at Feb 21, 2010 10:04:47 PM

Holy mother of eggs. I've been so busy havnt really kept up with forums, especially events thread. Just realized how late it is. I'll have to see what I can squeeze in to enter this year. Will be interesting.

I was wondering where ye were :) for that matter I have been wondering where many folks are.
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 22, 2010 12:35:39 AM
I've been wondering where Fizz is...

Posted by Guppyzr at Feb 22, 2010 9:16:55 AM

Deadline is the 25th - can't believe that wasn't spotted till now!

editedit: Hah, sorry, I seem to have edited this post instead of replying with quote!
Apollo made a date error- I thought I was the only man who done that...

I also feel compelled to say to players like Patetch and Adrielle to keep up the amazing work- true dedication... isn't it beautiful!

Posted by celiatr at Feb 22, 2010 1:35:55 PM

I've seen her on FB alot. I know she's around...
Flutie
Midnight Cerulean Ocean

April 1, 2009 on Midnight Ocean [21:22:49] Eurydice broadcasts, "Okay, Flutie, this better be good."

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 22, 2010 1:47:35 PM

I also feel compelled to say to players like Patetch and Adrielle to keep up the amazing work- true dedication... isn't it beautiful!

Aw, thanx! I agree - everyone who has been rendering eggies, updating/setting up the Yppedia pages and otherwise helping out with eggies are truly eggcellent! =D

Posted by vixyish at Feb 22, 2010 9:03:31 PM
Do you render-y folks still have time to render before the deadline? I just noticed the contest was on, and I preferred last time to do my own rendering so I can tweak, but I'm having trouble getting 3ds Max this time around.
-- Vixyfish on Cerulean

Posted by Patetch at Feb 22, 2010 9:06:12 PM

Do you render-y folks still have time to render before the deadline? I just noticed the contest was on, and I preferred last time to do my own rendering so I can tweak, but I'm having trouble getting 3ds Max this time around.

Aye it is always nice to be able to have the program and tweak like crazy, but if you need us, we will still be rendering. In fact I am expecting a bunch of last minute designs in since we really haven't had that many people taking advantage of the rendering.
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by piripuwa at Feb 23, 2010 3:35:37 AM
Thank you renderers and YPPedians for great helps :)

If your egg is not yet on this page and you've submitted an entry to the official entry thread or you've updated your entry, you can either leave a message on the talk page here (login on YPPedia and click on the "discuss this page" tab above, then edit) or leave a note in the contest discussion thread. Make sure to paste the link to your entry post.
(From YPPedia/2010 Design Easter Eggs - Flat entries and YPPedia/2010 Design Easter Eggs - Rendered entries)

I am sorry but...
I modified one of my images for entry and I have updated my images on YPPedia. After this, I noticed that I should not have updated wiki, I should have posted message to here or note page x_x
I will be more careful in future.
Piriri of Sage. Avatar by Adrielle =)

Posted by Apollo at Feb 23, 2010 3:54:16 AM
Ahoy!

A new addition (won't make you ineligible if you don't do it, but would speed up the process if you can!):
If you've got an entry in, please edit it to indicate whether. if successful, you have any preference on your eggs being purchaseable or unpurchaseable. If you have no preference, just say that. If there's a different answer for each design, mark them up individually. Thanks!

Posted by Roeland92 at Feb 23, 2010 9:04:31 AM

(From YPPedia/2010 Design Easter Eggs - Flat entries and YPPedia/2010 Design Easter Eggs - Rendered entries)

I have updated five of my eggs:
"Courorfull tiles", The three Delfware-variations and "Artistic flowers".

I thank everyone who has been working hard to render all those eggs and I wish all entrants good luck!

Posted by Benzene265 at Feb 23, 2010 9:56:18 AM
I think I may have broken the YPPedia page trying to update it wtih my Imperial Egg. Rolling it back didn't seem to fix it.

No wait, that's the data page. >.> Never mind.

Posted by joandart at Feb 23, 2010 12:16:06 PM
I seem to have lost the ability to successfully log in to edit the wiki, so if someone else would be so kind as to update my entries, I'd appreciate it.
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2110868#2110868
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 23, 2010 4:24:03 PM

I am sorry but...
I modified one of my images for entry and I have updated my images on YPPedia. After this, I noticed that I should not have updated wiki, I should have posted message to here or note page x_x

Lol - you can update it if you like! =D The more people who help out, the better! I think that note is to help people out who have updated their entries in the entry thread but aren't sure of how to update their entries on Yppedia. =D

Posted by vixyish at Feb 24, 2010 1:28:20 PM

Seamless: Yes, needs to be seamless. I agree that there is some difference of opinion. (for example, people who put a different colored border around the design - the two sides now match up, but it's still a big seam down the back)! I'm afraid I don't know how the judging is affected by this. I don't think it does any harm to point out to an entrant that it's not seamless.

If you don't mind a question, I've always been curious why that is? The eggs can't be turned around in-game; only one side is ever seen, either in games or portraits.

I'm not complaining or arguing that the rule should change (after all, it's not at all hard to make them seamless). Just curious what it is that I'm missing! :)
-- Vixyfish on Cerulean

Posted by Patetch at Feb 24, 2010 1:38:39 PM
I always assumed that it simply made it easier if they wanted to choose a different orientation for the egg, since they don't all end up going the same way as furniture.
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by vixyish at Feb 24, 2010 2:09:32 PM
Oh. Duh. *facepaw*
-- Vixyfish on Cerulean

Posted by piripuwa at Feb 24, 2010 2:26:23 PM

I am sorry but...

Lol - you can update it if you like! =D The more people who help out, the better! I think that note is to help people out who have updated their entries in the entry thread but aren't sure of how to update their entries on Yppedia. =D

Yes. Now I've got it. Thanks to helps every time! :)

Posted by Apollo at Feb 25, 2010 1:12:30 AM
To Royallegend - I'm PMing as well, to say that you must put all your entries in a single post, because only your first post will be considered. Edit your first post to add the other designs. I will delete the other posts.

Posted by Tryalis at Feb 25, 2010 6:20:39 AM
Hey everyone. I just happened to notice one of my egg designs had a slight seem so I updated my "navwheel" egg and would appreciate it if the mastermind(s) behind yppedia could please update my rendered egg and remove the seamless comment if I did indeed make the proper corrections. Thank you in advance :)

My post can be found here with the updated egg

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=148717&offset=40#2121788
Joe, From Hunter

Posted by piripuwa at Feb 25, 2010 7:28:52 AM
Nice to meet you Joe,

Hey everyone. I just happened to notice one of my egg designs had a slight seem so I updated my "navwheel" egg and would appreciate it if the mastermind(s) behind yppedia could please update my rendered egg and remove the seamless comment if I did indeed make the proper corrections. Thank you in advance :)

My post can be found here with the updated egg

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=148717&offset=40#2121788

I'm afraid, I am not "mastermind behind yppedia"...but I updateing YPPedia XD

Please see the followings links and confirm the articles are corrected:
* Addison's Easter egg workshop
*YPPedia/2010 Design Easter Eggs - Flat entries
*YPPedia/2010 Design Easter Eggs - Rendered entries.

thank you :)

Posted by Lowko456 at Feb 25, 2010 7:29:08 AM
i subsituted entry 6 for another entry , if you could edit that too , and sorry , i didnt have time to get it rendered
globular avatars
lowko on the viridian

Posted by Patetch at Feb 25, 2010 7:50:59 AM
Oh dear...why was I thinking the deadline was tomorrow?

Now I suppose I need to stop tweaking and coming up with new ideas and trying different color combinations and sit down and sort through the 350+ eggs I have made and settle on 8.

(I was having fun and got a bit carried away!)

Also, I look back at some of my entries from previous years and think, "Now why did I enter that? It is kind of ugly." :p
(Of course there are some that I still really like that are still up for consideration among the other hundreds.)
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by Benzene265 at Feb 25, 2010 8:52:23 AM

Now I suppose I need to stop tweaking and coming up with new ideas and trying different color combinations and sit down and sort through the 350+ eggs I have made and settle on 8.

That's almost 44 years worth of egg contests!

Posted by Patetch at Feb 25, 2010 9:13:01 AM

That's almost 44 years worth of egg contests!

hehehe
Alot of them are just small tweaks like a different color or flipping the image. There are less than 30 different designs and even less that I liked enough to explore.

But yes, I probably could not come up with new designs the next couple of years. :)
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by Peggy_ at Feb 25, 2010 4:00:34 PM
Updated both gold and silver treasure chest entries (egg 5 & 8) I'd really appreciate it if someone could update this on the relevant wiki pages, I'm as wiki-illiterate as you can get! Would just like to also add good luck everyone, I'd love to buy so many of these eggs, they're fantastic.
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2109321#2109321
Peggy of Cerulean
available for avatars & other artwork on request, shoot me a pm if interested

Posted by CapnKkatz at Feb 25, 2010 4:05:52 PM
I just posted my entries here if someone could please add them to the appropriate wiki pages I'd appreciate it.

The entries are looking awesome! Good luck to everyone, and a HUGE thank ye to all of those who rendered our eggs and updated the wikis - we could never do this without your support! And *hugs* to Apollo for another fun year of eggie-making! THANKS! :)
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 25, 2010 5:16:32 PM

Updated both gold and silver treasure chest entries (egg 5 & 8) I'd really appreciate it if someone could update this on the relevant wiki pages, I'm as wiki-illiterate as you can get! Would just like to also add good luck everyone, I'd love to buy so many of these eggs, they're fantastic.
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2109321#2109321

If you get a chance, double check your entry - the gold treasure chest flat entry is showing as the silver one repeated :S

I think all the entries are uploaded and up to date now =D

Posted by Iszaforum at Feb 25, 2010 8:36:05 PM
To the lovely and magic wiki fixers... I believe I have fixed the two with slight seams as noted... would you mind changing it for me?

Thanks!
Isza of Emerald

Posted by Patetch at Feb 25, 2010 10:13:46 PM
I have completely changed my entries and added the rest. Everything has been double-checked for seams and naming and is ready to be uploaded to the YPPedia. I am concerned about breaking things so I will just put a link to my entry post and ask the editors to make the necessary updates if they will. Then I will go see if there are last minute rendering requests needing to be done.

Good luck all!
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by Corneilia at Feb 25, 2010 11:01:21 PM
Pirate name = Corneilia
Ocean = Midnight
No preference on purchase

You are born original, don't die a copy.

Posted by vixyish at Feb 25, 2010 11:48:15 PM
Hello good wiki people! I've just added my 8th entry in the entry thread:

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=148717&offset=50#2122531

If someone could stick that last li'l guy on the wiki that'd be great.

A hearty and heartfelt thanks again to all the wonderful renderers and wiki-ers! I did rendering a couple years ago but just didn't have time this year. Hip hip huzzah!
-- Vixyfish on Cerulean

Posted by Patetch at Feb 26, 2010 12:49:44 AM
Possible (but hopefully not) forum breaking composite image of all rendered eggs from the YPPedia that were posted at the time I took the screenshot, including those that were noted as having seams.

(Please don't include the image in a quote - it doesn't need to be here more than once. :D)

Pletoo of Sage

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 26, 2010 12:57:59 AM
Is anyone doing a people's choice egg thingy this year? (I don't mind doing it if no one else wants to) =D

Posted by celiatr at Feb 26, 2010 1:43:15 AM
So yeah, didnt have time. Good luck to all entrants. Great entries again this year.
Flutie
Midnight Cerulean Ocean

Posted by Apollo at Feb 26, 2010 2:40:18 AM
Thank you to all the entrants, and to the renderers and YPPedia fairies for all their hard work during the contest!

I was thinking about the "People's Choice" contest. The judging for these contests tends to be pretty speedy, so what I suggest is that this year we do a People's Choice out of those that were NOT chosen. So, if we wait for the official winners to be declared, and then all the other entries are eligible for the People's Choice awards - does that make sense to you? Doing it like this means you can give at least a week for voting, rather than only having a day or two!

I'm happy for Adrielle to run this if she wants to, though. :)

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 26, 2010 2:45:10 AM
Lol - I don't mind who runs it - I just want it to happen! =D

Posted by piripuwa at Feb 26, 2010 3:14:08 AM
Ahoy Renderers, YPpedians, and everyone who help me,
Thank you very much for great helps!
I think that... maybe you busied with quick and eggcellent work but you are actually great help to me. I feel that many entrants think same :)

Entrants,
I am thankful to you too. Very fun and I learned many things by here ; Beautiful design technics, brilliant ideas, how to entry, and so on.
I love all designs and I think it is natural whoever is win.
Good luck!

I hope I thank well but because I am abysmal poor at English, this message is to end >.>

Posted by piripuwa at Feb 26, 2010 3:58:32 AM
I found some wrongs on YPPedia. e.g. an image is old. And the article (, template and image) was edited by nobody in last 15 minutes.
Therefore, I will update wiki to the newest even if it too late. I'm going to edit this post and leave message "updated" when my work is over.

Updated :)

* Flat entries
* Rendered entries

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 26, 2010 4:03:45 AM
Piriri, you are eggsellent! =D

Posted by Satan666Hell at Feb 26, 2010 6:37:53 AM
About 20 of this years eggs I want in game :( and last years carp egg >.>
Look of Sage.

Drinking <3

Posted by taelia at Feb 26, 2010 8:59:35 AM
Pletoo is that all the eggs rendered, or all the eggs that were entered in the entry thread? The entry thread just looks rather small. Maybe its just so many eggs per post.

Ry.
Ryanne.

Buying:

Kraken Blood 11k, anywhere on the Midnight side of Cerulean.
Furniture in LE colors (spring green, ice blue, wine, banana, plum etc) - 10k each unless its a large piece of furniture, send me a tell.
Black CI trink

Posted by Patetch at Feb 26, 2010 9:37:01 AM

Pletoo is that all the eggs rendered, or all the eggs that were entered in the entry thread? The entry thread just looks rather small. Maybe its just so many eggs per post.

Ry.

It is all the eggs that were posted as entries and were rendered and put up on the YPPedia as of the contest deadline. There may be more in the entry thread that had not been uploaded to the YPPedia at that time (though I am sure the judges look at the entry thread rather than just the YPPedia so don't be too concerned if your entry wasn't there.)
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by Patetch at Feb 26, 2010 10:56:34 AM
Apollo wrote: 
Thank you to all the entrants, and to the renderers and YPPedia fairies for all their hard work during the contest!

I was thinking about the "People's Choice" contest...if we wait for the official winners to be declared, and then all the other entries are eligible for the People's Choice awards...
You are welcome! :) Always a pleasure to see what a design looks like though I fear there are some who thought the deadline was today and did not get their entries in.

Having a people's choice for the remaining eggs sounds good to me, there always seems to be a bunch that people really like that don't get picked and this sounds like a nice way to let people know that their work was appreciated.

I don't recall there being any actually awards for being selected for people's choice, (but my memory could be faulty here) but will there be prizes this year?
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by Dexla at Feb 26, 2010 11:11:49 AM
Last year we were awarded tournament eggs I think...
My old brain is wearing down too....
Dexla d'Midnight

Posted by Patetch at Feb 26, 2010 11:15:11 AM

Last year we were awarded tournament eggs I think...
My old brain is wearing down too....

That is possible I do have some things on my treasure ship that I am not entirely certain I remember where I got them - I need to write things down! :)
Pletoo of Sage

Posted by taelia at Feb 26, 2010 12:00:46 PM
Will the People's Choice egg make it into the game too?
Ryanne.

Buying:

Furniture in LE colors (spring green, ice blue, wine, banana, plum etc) - 10k each unless its a large piece of furniture, send me a tell.
Black CI trink

Posted by Apollo at Feb 26, 2010 2:00:53 PM
No, People's Choice is just for glory!
Last year, I gave out one of each egg, with event eggs going to the top voted designers, then the more expensive purchaseable eggs, then the cheaper purchaseable eggs.

Posted by Equidae at Feb 26, 2010 2:19:02 PM
Can someone adjust my eggs 3, 4 and 5 in the wiki? I adjusted the stripes slightly and I don't think people noticed. xD

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=148717&offset=40
Ladyzebra of Sage
Zoaea on Dark Seas

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 26, 2010 4:14:18 PM

Can someone adjust my eggs 3, 4 and 5 in the wiki? I adjusted the stripes slightly and I don't think people noticed. xD

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=148717&offset=40

Done =D

Posted by Pixie_Jamila at Feb 26, 2010 11:04:52 PM

Fizz is around just not in pirates much anymore. :( She has been busy with other things. I spoke to her a couple days ago on Skype. :)
Elvina of Midnight
Senior Officer of Phoenix Warriors
Lady of Tyr's Own

Posted by Xeitgeist at Feb 27, 2010 8:00:26 PM
Eggsplz. I've saved monies 2 buy teh eggs. I can't wait to see teh releeaseee. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
xeitgeist of emrald oshun iz tired
I have a webcomic!

Posted by Lowko456 at Feb 27, 2010 8:32:38 PM
how many eggs will be released into the game
globular avatars
lowko on the viridian

Posted by Roeland92 at Feb 28, 2010 3:10:31 AM

There seems to be no definite number of eggs that has been realeased.
Last years between 8 and 12 eggs were available, so I think they did not choose a number of eggs, but the eggs they liked most.

Posted by Benzene265 at Feb 28, 2010 4:26:48 AM

Last years between 8 and 12 eggs were available, so I think they did not choose a number of eggs, but the eggs they liked most.

I don't think they'll add all 342 eggs if they can't decide. Think of the download size! My guess is that the selection process will ultimately involve darts. >.>

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 28, 2010 4:41:58 AM
Hehe - darts with blindfolds? I have more than 30 favourites - that would be my method! lol =D

Posted by Roeland92 at Feb 28, 2010 5:04:02 AM

I don't think they'll add all 342 eggs if they can't decide. Think of the download size! My guess is that the selection process will ultimately involve darts. >.>

I meant to say that they will probably choose something like ten eggs they liked most, not every egg they like.

Posted by vixyish at Feb 28, 2010 8:59:59 AM

Hehe - darts with blindfolds? I have more than 30 favourites - that would be my method! lol =D

Heh-- my favorites list is at 43 and that's with narrowing it down some!

...also, I am totally not obsessively refreshing this thread many many times per day to see if the results are in yet. Nope. Totally not doing that. I wouldn't want you to think I was doing that. Because I'm not.

Really.
-- Vixyfish on Cerulean

Posted by Roeland92 at Feb 28, 2010 9:52:52 AM

...also, I am totally not obsessively refreshing this thread many many times per day to see if the results are in yet. Nope. Totally not doing that. I wouldn't want you to think I was doing that. Because I'm not.

Really.

Glad I'm not the only one who is not F5-ing all day!

Posted by AJule4U2me2 at Feb 28, 2010 4:03:21 PM
ugh...

I updated my #4 design on the forum page, and while some of my other designs were updated, it was the only was that wasnt. Ugh..
Insaciable of Cobalt

"Quand vous jouez avec le feu......"

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 28, 2010 4:18:09 PM
Do you mean its not updated on Yppedia?

Posted by taelia at Feb 28, 2010 5:56:35 PM

I figure the arrrtists are probably weekday workers so we'll hear sometime next week.
Ryanne.

Buying:

Black CI trink

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Feb 28, 2010 7:46:33 PM

ugh...

I updated my #4 design on the forum page, and while some of my other designs were updated, it was the only was that wasnt. Ugh..

Ah - I see - it's seamless now. I fixed it on Yppedia =D

Edit:

If anyone notices any other eggs that need to be updated to the final entered versions on Yppedia, leave a note on one of the egg talk pages, or post in this thread and me or one of the other lovely wiki pplz will update it =D

Posted by AJule4U2me2 at Feb 28, 2010 9:10:29 PM
thank you .. you totally rock!!!!
Insaciable of Cobalt

"Quand vous jouez avec le feu......"

Posted by Apollo at Mar 2, 2010 6:03:02 AM
Re: Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [IN JUDGING]
I have the results! I'm not going to be able to sort them out and post them for another few hours, but they're on their way! Feel free to start refreshing the page obsessively once about 3 hours have passed after this post!

So... if anyone wants to run a "People's Choice" event, post here or PM me. If not, I'm making Adrielle do it. *bwahahah*

Posted by Guppyzr at Mar 2, 2010 8:08:58 AM

I have the results! I'm not going to be able to sort them out and post them for another few hours, but they're on their way! Feel free to start refreshing the page obsessively once about 3 hours have passed after this post!
What a cruel thing to say...

If you told us you don't have the results yet, you'd be able to surprise us with their... erm... surprising revalation ;)

Good luck to all!

edit: I feel inclined to post my personal favourite eggs below-

Posted by Barney25 at Mar 2, 2010 8:22:23 AM
<derail>

Guppyzr

</derail>
Barney
SO of "Silver Dreams"
Hunter Ocean
<><
Cairna wrote: 
Barny alone is capable to sink us :(

Posted by Guppyzr at Mar 2, 2010 8:28:50 AM

<derail>

Guppyzr

</derail>
I lol'd... I shall keep my number of posts as that for as long as I can resist posting on the forums. Wish me luck!!!

edit: Oh crap...

Posted by Apollo at Mar 2, 2010 8:58:22 AM
Re: Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!]
Here they are (hoping I've picked up the correct ones from the list!) - the 2010 eggs!

Aere on Viridian

Adrielle on Viridian

Greylady on Malachite

Joe on Hunter
and

Kirppu on Viridian

Lowko on Viridian

Sandiibottom on Cobalt
and

Tilinka on Sage

Vixy on Cobalt
and

Congratulations to all the winners, and commiserations to all the other entrants - as usual, I think you made the choice very difficult to make! So many designs I'd have liked to have!

IMPORTANT NOTE TO WINNERS: If you did not state a preference in the entry thread on whether you would like your egg to be purchaseable or event-only, please post now with your preference. We need to know pretty quickly, so anyone we don't hear from within about 48 hours, we will assume they have no preference!

Prizes: Your eggs will be given out once they're introduced to the game. Don't petition for them - I'll deliver them the first opportunity I have after the release that has them in!

Posted by Guppyzr at Mar 2, 2010 9:05:38 AM
Wow... I'm surprised by those eggs. At least two of the eggs I predicted became winners so at least I can say I'm 10% psychic...

Congratulation to all above!

Posted by Agomic at Mar 2, 2010 9:15:59 AM
Congratulate to all the winners! I'm glad to see some of my favourite appear in the list :) Can't wait to see the "People's Choice" winner, too!
Agomicc on Meridian

Posted by vixyish at Mar 2, 2010 9:19:10 AM
OMGOMGOMGOMG! *bouncebouncebounce*

Thank you SO MUCH and congratulations to all the other winners!

So many of my favorites are in there... but then I had *SO* many favorites. There were so many incredibly awesome entries this time around, I would've had to pick twenty or thirty of them! :D

<3!
-- Vixyfish on Cerulean

Posted by Damayi at Mar 2, 2010 9:21:14 AM

Wow... I'm surprised by those eggs. At least two of the eggs I predicted became winners so at least I can say I'm 10% psychic...

10% future master, can you give us your prediction for the Limited Edition Portrait Background - Luck edition since Apollo hasn't showed up yet after the deadline.
Thanks in advance enlighted one :p

And congrats to the winners! I like them all but my favorites are Adrielle's, Greylady's, Lowko's, Sandibottom's and Tilinka's (no particular order).
The pirate in me.
Damayi from Jade.

Posted by Iszaforum at Mar 2, 2010 9:27:22 AM
Oooh... congrats to all the winners! I love it when these events are judged so quickly...

I can't wait for People's choice...

and I look forward to Easter Easels!
Isza of Emerald

Posted by Dexla at Mar 2, 2010 9:32:56 AM
How eggggciting to see the results already!
Congrats to the winners!
Now.... when when when will they be in game? huh huh huh?
Dexla d'Midnight

Posted by Wannita at Mar 2, 2010 9:38:31 AM
Congrats to all the winners.

Now I am looking forward to adding to my egg collection!
Wannita,
Captain of the crew Ocean Warriors, on the Viridian Ocean

Posted by oshngirl at Mar 2, 2010 10:10:23 AM
Congrats to all the winners! /me goes to save more poe to buy eggs!
Gillz of the Midnight Ocean
Senior Officer of the crew White Rose
Lady of the flag Blood and Roses

Posted by Arne145 at Mar 2, 2010 10:54:52 AM
Omgomgomg! xD

*does the happy jump* (you know, when you jump and 'clack' your feet/shoes together) :D

Congrats to all the other winners ^^
Aere on the Viridian Ocean
FO of Vicious or Delicious

Posted by Roeland92 at Mar 2, 2010 11:06:40 AM
Congratulations to all winners!!!

My favourite was not among them, so I know which one to vote on in the people's choise...!

Posted by vixyish at Mar 2, 2010 11:21:05 AM
So now I'm dying to show love for all my favorites in the People's Choice! How's that gonna be organized?

EDIT: Decided to do like Guppy and show all my favorites here! :D

-- Vixyfish on Cerulean

Posted by Jippeh14 at Mar 2, 2010 12:49:56 PM
Grats to all the winners! they look eggcellent!! :D
Jippy of Meridian

Posted by Sandii23 at Mar 2, 2010 12:55:46 PM
Wow! To say I'm thrilled is an understatement! :)

A big thank you to all the renderers and many congratulations to all the other winners :)
Sandiibottom of Cerulean
~ Captain of Overlords of the Deep ~ Princess of United Ocean Rays ~

Posted by CapnKkatz at Mar 2, 2010 1:19:08 PM
So eggcited to see me Monkey Head selected! Congrats to all of the other winners.

Really looking forward to the People's Choice Awards so that the great eggs that weren't selected can be honored too! The question is, how can I narrow down my favorites?? *sigh!*
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG

Posted by piripuwa at Mar 2, 2010 1:28:51 PM
Re: Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]
Congratulations to all winners!
Very nice selection! I'm looking forward to seeing those cute eggs in the game :)

Apollo and Ooo, Thank you for running the event!

Posted by Apollo at Mar 2, 2010 1:35:33 PM
People's Choice: if nobody here has said they'll do it by early tomorrow morning, I'll post something myself. If I'm doing it, you need to narrow it down to your top FIVE favorite eggs. :)

Posted by Cassopia at Mar 2, 2010 1:43:08 PM
congratulation to all the winners!!!!
----------
Whitenose loves doll's

Posted by Twinkled at Mar 2, 2010 1:47:05 PM
Congratulations, winners. It's a lovely set of eggs!
Thanks again to the people who helped with rendering. :)
Twinkle on Malachite

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Mar 2, 2010 3:43:48 PM

So... if anyone wants to run a "People's Choice" event, post here or PM me. If not, I'm making Adrielle do it. *bwahahah*
Lol! Ok =D

Posted by tilinka at Mar 2, 2010 3:55:08 PM
Oh yay! /e skips around with great delight. ^^ Cocoa and pie for all!
Thanks so much! I can't wait to see the lovely eggs in game!

(I wonder how many I can fit onto the Apollonefarious-trap longship...)
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Avatar Thread | Finished Artsy Stuff | Sketches

Posted by Tryalis at Mar 2, 2010 4:05:59 PM
Congratulations to all the winners! Much thanks to the judges, renderers and all of the participants for their hard work and generosity.
Joe, From Hunter

Posted by taelia at Mar 2, 2010 4:52:31 PM
Congrats to the winners.

People's Choice: if nobody here has said they'll do it by early tomorrow morning, I'll post something myself. If I'm doing it, you need to narrow it down to your top FIVE favorite eggs. :)

ok have to go over this again then, I got it down to 12, lol.
But one of them is mine so I'm guessing no including your own in the 5?

Ryanne.

Buying:

Black CI trink

Posted by Apollo at Mar 2, 2010 4:53:32 PM
Yeah, I think probably voting for your own isn't a good idea!

Posted by Lowko456 at Mar 2, 2010 5:14:45 PM
i won!!!

/starts his winning sppech

anyway , congrats to all the winners , i am glad to day that i predicted 5 of you ...

i originally had 21 predictions , narrowed to 12 ...

anyway thankyou to every one who took part , judges and renderers .

and thank you taelia for picking one of mine as you favs
globular avatars
lowko on the viridian

Posted by taelia at Mar 2, 2010 7:23:51 PM
Yes its in my top 5. The one that was picked for the game wasn't hehe.

I would have preferred more Easter applicable ones to have been included.

That being said I will be buying that brains egg for halloween decorating.
Ryanne.

Buying:

Black CI trink

Posted by Ezmerelda_M at Mar 2, 2010 8:43:56 PM
Thanx so much for choosing my eggy! I am so eggsited! Congrats to the other winners, and also to all the other entrants for creating such awesome eggies!!! =D

Posted by Squashbuckle at Mar 2, 2010 8:51:36 PM
My favorite was the malachite egg. It looked a lot like the mineral and still would have fit nicely into the game, especially for a nice green thing for St. Patty's Day.
Polly
Hunter
Captain of Flocktarts

Posted by Kirppu1 at Mar 2, 2010 9:16:20 PM
Yay, thank you and congrats to all the winners! :)
~Kirppu on the Meridian ocean~
Current avatar by Mangouste!

Posted by Defleur at Mar 2, 2010 10:35:38 PM
Congrats to the winners! Its good to see a few of my favourites win, I'll be buying all of them :D

And thanks again to all the renderers! :)
Defleur

Geologist says, "Some trick or treaters knocked while the comp was on and I threw candy out of my bedroom window at them then went back to carp >.>"

Posted by Lowko456 at Mar 2, 2010 11:51:49 PM
out of curiosity ... can you (apollo ) name your top 5 ...
globular avatars
lowko on the viridian

Posted by Apollo at Mar 2, 2010 11:56:39 PM

out of curiosity ... can you (apollo ) name your top 5 ...
I have my top five - I'll post them after the People's Choice. :)

Posted by Equidae at Mar 3, 2010 12:06:17 AM
How are we doing the peoples choice, will it have its own thread or are we just supposed to post our 5 fav's here?
Ladyzebra of Sage
Zoaea on Dark Seas

Posted by Apollo at Mar 3, 2010 12:15:06 AM
People's Choice is on its way. It will be a separate thread, hosted by an Eggy Alt.

Posted by Eggrielle at Mar 3, 2010 2:12:19 AM
People's Choice Easter Eggs! 2010
The Amazin' Eggrielle!

Posted by Lowko456 at Mar 3, 2010 4:34:26 AM
oh ..and i want my egg in the palace shoppe
globular avatars
lowko on the viridian

Posted by piripuwa at Mar 3, 2010 7:47:29 AM

I voted...It was difficult for me to select these eggs from my favorite all 349 designs XD

Posted by Guppyzr at Mar 3, 2010 8:14:45 AM

I voted...It was difficult for me to select these eggs from my favorite all 349 designs XD
It's difficult for us all.

9 eggs that I really wanted in game didn't make it so now I'm going to have to narrow down my favourites again. I just can't believe that the Arrrrtists can judge this event and make it look effortless- I could never do that!

Anyway, with the support of all the community and the upcoming Easter Easel, all of us will be able to deal with the emotional trauma caused by the huge undertaking linked above ;)

Posted by outofthebox9 at Mar 4, 2010 4:40:42 PM
I'm very late but i just wanted to say congrats to all the winners! I don't know how they narrowed it down. There were so so many pretty designs. Now I'm off to choose my top five for People's choice. ;)
Evilmermaid
Cobalt Cerulean

Posted by tilinka at Mar 10, 2010 3:40:14 AM
Gilded egg, wee!
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Avatar Thread | Finished Artsy Stuff | Sketches

Posts: 144   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates