mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 21, 2021 8:43:12 AM
Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Next Page | Last Page]
View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Fixated at Dec 18, 2008 6:40:52 PM
Re: Crews seeking Pirates
Currently seeking new members for the new crew B-A-S-A-T-S. Don't ask what it means, because I really don't know. Hey, just be glad it isn't something like, "Jak Sparroz Unitez!"

The crew currently has a bit of an extensive fleet, ranging from war frigs to grand frigs to war brigs and such. We're looking to become a medium-sized tight knit crew, with active people who like each other doing awesome things.

Contact Fixation or Distress to learn more. :-)

Posted by Cowers2 at Dec 22, 2008 9:51:05 AM
Any1 wating to jin Moley Crew should tell either:

Redbaard
Martientje
Cowers (ME!!!)

We r a gr8 crew that loves to pilly and we r soon doing CI trips!!! To join the best ever Sage Crew, seend a tell to tthe three brilliant pirates above!!!

X
Cowers

Posted by Kithelas at Jan 10, 2009 7:22:00 PM
Crew name - Felamanir
Flag - Imperial Rednecks
Looking for - Fun, Officers, Fleet Officers
Ocean - Sage
Captain - Kithelas

Send a tell to kithelas to be recruited!!!

Mostly everyone will be ranked to officer , some people to Fleet Officer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by HK50 at Jan 27, 2009 8:56:05 AM
Crewname ~ The New Romantics
Crewfame ~ Celebrated
Crewmember count ~ 20
Flagname ~ Alliance of Freelancers
Flagfame ~ noted
Flagmember count ~ 20
Looking for ~ All ranks especially Officers
JC ~ Cugix, Tichnay, Tookl or other officer

Cugix will sort your rank send him tell or leave a message

We are actually looking for fun people which have atleast basic
Y!PP knowledge to be officer or above (depending on stats)
----------------------------------------
Cugix,
Officer of Tales of the Deep
Ghanjah project

Posted by Tradee6 at Feb 10, 2009 12:50:06 PM
Drunken Lullabies is looking for crewbies to join up ^_^.

I have made this crew several times before and this time it is here to stay xD

We are part of Tea and Strumpets and might grow enough to make our own Flag someday!

So I am looking for people that would be interested in joining as loyal members. All ranks are available as well as a lot of crew positions :P

Let me/Return, know if you would like to join xD
Return

Avatar by the one and only Yohococo <3 Come out of retirement soon!

Posted by shouyang000 at Feb 22, 2009 5:17:49 PM
Garmory Merchants lookin for people send shouyang a tell
What do you want to eat?
FOOD!

Shouyang on sage

Shouyang's weavery on Admiral Island 8/10/15

Posted by taylorhab at Mar 1, 2009 6:39:00 AM
Imperial Roughnecks are good crew, got several ships.

Tell Captainroki or Chicknz

Posted by Rompinrabbit at Mar 16, 2009 2:55:21 PM
hey pilgrims looking for pirates to join our crew , the crew is badgersband the captain is babybadger , we are are a decent sized crew with over 30 pirates and still growing, our flag is distractions,
we do a lot of pillys and enter a few event blockades, we also are not scared to pilly when there is a war with our flag enemies, we are really active , and we have risen to 62nd and our flag flame is 17th, send me a tell to join and have fun as all our ships are unlocked so anyone can use them ,
i welcome the chase

Posted by BloodTaker at Apr 8, 2009 9:50:10 AM
The crew No Idea with the flag Wild Twisted Fun is looking for Pirates.

We are after people who will pillage and also anyone who is interested in blockading. Be that jobbing, Navving or XOing.

If you want to join Poke me, Glubbing or Cowers in game.
BloodTaker

Posted by Carpem at Apr 11, 2009 7:23:10 AM
Ante Bellum Is Currently Seeking Any type of pirate that loves to Pillage, Do Cursed Isles runs, or just Puzzle the hell out of a Blockade. Not so much for dock tarts..

Contact Orville in game
Carpe of Mala.

Posted by Qi3 at May 2, 2009 7:42:55 AM
The crew 'The Karmatics' are seeking members willing to help out a new crew start.

We love to puzzle, and are active pillagers!
Contact Lia in game.

Posted by HK50 at May 7, 2009 4:38:58 AM

Crewname ~ The New Romantics
Crewfame ~ Celebrated
Crewmember count ~ 20
Flagfame ~ noted
Flagmember count ~ 20
JC ~ Cugix, Tichnay, Tookl or other officer

Cugix will sort your rank send him tell or leave a message

We are actually looking for fun people which have atleast basic
Y!PP knowledge to be officer or above (depending on stats)

You wondering what happend to them? we changed name xP
so here is our new info:
Crewname ~ Seasick Pirates
Crewfame ~ Established
Crewmember count ~ 20
Flagfame ~ noted
Flagmember count ~ 20
Extra note ~ to get a rank higher then Cabin Person one MUST register on our forums

Our Aplication forum is located here
Cugix,
Officer of Tales of the Deep
Ghanjah project

Posted by domillini87 at Jun 11, 2009 9:55:49 AM
The crew Ocean Heroes is seeking new members to join their ranks. We have a balance of new pirates and old salts, and we love to do pillages. We are super active. Less then 30 members, but we love to have fun and are growing. If you want to come check us out we would love to have you here. One of our favorite things is training new officers.

If this sounds like a place for you send me a tell in game or a PM on here, and we'll get you added.

You can also check us out at:

http://oceanheroes.forumotion.com/
Domthepirate of Sage
Captain of Ocean Heroes
Prince of Insubordination

Posted by Travbucktu at Jun 16, 2009 5:21:30 PM
Hoy there!

The Celtic Pride is a brand new crew, started this week, and already growing rapidly. If ye would like to join, contact me.

Our yellow page.

-The Celtic Pride
-Captain, Longjons
-Sage Ocean
-Growing as fast as possible
-Active crew, with pillages very often

Posted by Piratus5 at Jul 7, 2009 5:28:46 AM
Ahoy!

The Glimmer of Light is looking for new members, anyone is welcome as long as he/she treats the rest of the crew well.
The crew has 29 active members and it's goal is to make poes and have fun!

We belong to the flag Ascalon and becoming a member will give you access to it's forums and missions made by our king. Wich are puzzle and riddle solving combined with in-game quests such as BK hunts.
Great fun imao!

Send me a tell if you wish to join, Piratus.

Posted by jblackwe3038 at Jul 24, 2009 12:36:46 PM
Shadow Warriors

We are a brand new crew that just started yesterday. We are looking for active members. We do pillies regularly. We are looking for all positions in the crew. Send a pm to me on here or contact peaceoutt or blackwel in game. We are currently not in a flag, we will be waiting until we get the crew going more before choosing a flag to join.
Blackwel on Sage Ocean

Posted by etieti at Sep 15, 2009 7:23:06 AM
The Titans ...

#1 Crew on sage and we are always :
1)pillaging everyday
2)flotilla one ot 2 times by week (non-sinking)
3)we are working about CI and SMH trip ....

We know all people in this crew and the captain, Snior and fleet are very social to receivwe jobbing people to join our crew !

Send a tell to tabath, status, angryss, emerlaus or any others officers .... Tabath is our captain!
Emerald
Cerulean

Posted by Oceansadness at Oct 8, 2009 7:05:40 AM
[Posting for two characters / crews.]

* If you are an officer or experienced pirate wishing to receive appropriate officer training and learn these ropes about the game.

* If you are an officer of certain experience who wishes to be in an active friendly crew learning more and getting all kinds of support in pillages and other activities of the game.

* If you are an experienced officer wishing to join into a shaping team for flotillas, Atlantis, CIs and blockades.

* If you are someone interested in the ocean economics, stalls and shoppes, politics, island managing, or blockades, or all of it at the same time.

* If you are a player of any kind, stats or experience who reads our crew info and likes what it says.

The crew Tales from the Deep is looking for you!

Please PM me here in the forums or give a /tell to Sedna in game ^_^

The crew Sum of Parts is a foraging crew where I am the most active member. However, my real life and my "duties" as Sedna keep me too busy most of the time to afford more than a couple fruit runs a week. I am looking for:

* Trustworthy merchant traders who might be interested in giving me a hand forage-jobbing at times when I am at work, sleeping, etc. The initial idea would be that you get the gem trades in exchange, which I sadly see being wasted most of the times, at least on week days. If you might be interested in my main's crew/flag project too we can talk about other conditions and deals, of course. Please PM me here in the forums or give a /tell to Passionate or Sedna in game. Thanks!

Thanks to all <3
Sedna in Sage. Sedna/Seawaterdrop in Emerald

If it floats, shoot at it!

Posted by Tradee6 at Nov 3, 2009 1:30:10 AM
Ahoy everyone :)

On behalf of Return and Shellyann I would like to extend my invitation to all the pirates of Sage and other oceans, to come join the crew The Moonlight Angelz.

We are a fun, friendly and active crew. I will have atleast monthly competitions for crew positions such as officer trainers and funraising team members.

Promotions will not be handed out like most crews but instead, earned by trust loyalty, and how active you are in the crew :)

If you wish to join please ask any online officer in the crew. And make sure to mention where you saw the advertisment to join.
Return

Avatar by the one and only Yohococo <3 Come out of retirement soon!

Posted by LJAmethyst at Nov 29, 2009 2:54:32 PM
Ahoy! As Sedna's duly-appointed First Mate and Co-Captain, I am pleased to announce the latest announcement from the Illustrious crew Tales from the Deep!

Our restocking cut has been lowered to 20%!

Our booty shares are Even as before! Come join us on a pillage, we are on the notice board all day long, especially in the early afternoons (Pirate Time.)
Retired as of August 2015.
Sic transit gloria mundi.

Posted by c_mcphee at Dec 1, 2009 3:43:17 PM
Are you an experienced player?

Are you bored of the average crew?

Do you want more out of this game than just pillaging over and over and earning your way up in the ranks?

Are you looking for some interesting people to talk to and be a little crazy with?

Look no further mates, sounds like you'd be a perfect fit for our crew Pacifists!

We are a bunch of friendly and experienced pirates that do enjoy pillaging and monster hunts occasionally, but we are very social and a little bit crazy! A few of our Officers have retired/gone dormant and we're feeling a little lonely. We don't mind if you want to poker or play some parlor games occasionally either!

As far as ranks go, if you want to pillage and you have decent experience/abilities in running one, I will assign you officer rank. To become any higher rank will require us to get to know you a little better. Also, we aren't offering any kind of officer training for newer pirates so if you want to learn more about the game this won't be the crew for you.

If any of this appeals to you and you'd like to join, then catch one of our officers or myself online!

The only requirement for joining is that you must be awesome.

~Captain Yohococo~
Yohococo - Emerald Ocean
Purple forever.

Posted by yagizcakar at Jan 6, 2010 12:39:31 PM
Ahoy There! I have a new crew that is currently recruiting ranks up to SO named Hell Squad send a tell to Falathiel to know what rank you would get (also i keep my ship(s) locked due to security (will open when i got enough trust))
Falathiel Of Sage
""""""""""""""""""
Recruiting For me Crew "Hell Squad" ARR!

Posted by lewiscallum at Jan 16, 2010 3:29:11 AM
hey i'm the captain of the crew shadows of darkness and we are currently recruiting memebers. Anyone is welcome to join.

PM me or contact me in game on bobomarley

Bobo :D
who said having hemp aboard a ship was a bad idea?

not me says bobomarley

bobomarley SO of the Crew Red Circle of Fire

Posted by vizad at Jan 31, 2010 9:16:17 PM

Ahoy There! I have a new crew that is currently recruiting ranks up to SO named Hell Squad send a tell to Falathiel to know what rank you would get (also i keep my ship(s) locked due to security (will open when i got enough trust))

Well falatheil you owe me 20k

OHOY this is faze of the brutal legends recruiting for crew open ranks O FO and also lower ones.. i need to SMH in 5 days i have a chart and a ship i need a good XO and a good MAA want them in crew send me a tell....if im on

Posted by Scragpot at Feb 11, 2010 12:01:47 PM
Abstract Madness are now recuiting!

( Copied from crew statement)

Ahoy mates! - We are very new and shiny crew, and we have many aspirations which we hope to fulfill in the near future.

This crew is dedicated to introducing new players into Sage and YPP as a whole. We aim to teach new players skills, such as puzzling skills, and general in-game etiquette. If you are new to this game and want to learn the ropes, we would love to have you!

Aswell as having new players, we are also looking for experienced players and officers to help this crew expand, and develop.
Scragpot / Scraggles / Scraggly / Scraggy / Scraggie / Scrag / Scrap / Scapegoat?

I don't play anymore.

*RING RING* *RING RING* It's for you, it's reality.

Sage!

Posted by mebunghole at Feb 13, 2010 1:45:14 PM
Swashbuckling Buccaneers is recruiting!

Need any kinds of pirates!we pilly alot on are kading really soon!send me a tell to join!

Posted by reeses584 at Mar 1, 2010 4:24:20 PM
Ahoy!

Crew Snag Answer C is recruiting new members!

We are a crew of experienced pirates looking for fresh new (and fresh old) blood to play with. We enjoy blockading, pillaging, team carousing puzzles, and long walks on the beach. We also won't say no to a candlelit dinner.

At CSAC, we care more about attitude than stats. We are a mostly adult crew and seek like-minded individuals. We are also fairly fanatic about the correct use of the English language. We expect all our members to attempt to use correct spelling, capitalization and punctuation.

If you would like to join us, please send a PM or a /tell to either Faldrok or Gwen. Please note that we do not have a set system for determining officer ranks. If you have questions about officership or anything else about the crew, please shoot Faldrok a /tell or PM. Look forward to hearing from you!
Gwen

SomeGreenie tells ye, "realy why do teenagers afraid of saing from where they are and there age"
Ye told SomeGreenie, "They're afraid of online predators"
SomeGreenie tells ye, "are u one of them"

Posted by lastfarewell at Mar 20, 2010 8:21:50 PM
Hello there!

Safety Scissors is looking for some crew-mates! We're a very tight-knit crew that enjoys running boats of all different kinds and chatting about all the interesting parts of our pirate-y lives. We are also a member of the flag Illium Eternae which is very into blockading.

If this sounds like the right place for you prod me in game, or PM me here. Thanks!
Lissanna of Sage
QUEEN of Illium Eternae
I type in run-on sentences :)

Dwizzles tells ye, "guys have weiners. girls have not weiners"
Dwizzles tells ye, "its not that hard of a concept"

Posted by lacunacoil87 at Mar 24, 2010 3:09:28 PM
The crew Amplified is looking for new members to join us (:

Were currently at celebrated fame and growing our members and flag allies

We do a range of activitys includeing forage's and outposts, even sinking sloops in hope of injuries on occasion

And of course good old pillageing!

Ranks are stat dependant, players with there own ships may start out as an officer (senior officer is reserved for those who earn it or have been freinds with our captain)

So if you like exploreing, puzzleing and the odd sinking, or even if you dont at just like to socialize, feel free to contact :

Scene or Neero

And we'll discuss your ranking *please note. do not join expecting the upper officer ranks if your stats are at proficent or able unless you have your own ship to use*

Thanks!

Posted by Healing13 at Mar 26, 2010 5:20:46 PM
Fools' Guild is recruiting.

We are a crew that believes in all the puzzles, including the political puzzle. So if you want to get out there and have some fun, make some friends (and possibly make some enemies) then the Guild is for you! Ranking depends on knowledge, stats, and how well you can handle yourself. This is Musex, I'll see you there!
Musex on sage
Sillay Pillays!

Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Next Page | Last Page]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates