mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 24, 2021 11:19:10 AM
Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Next Page | Last Page]
View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by etieti at Mar 8, 2011 9:38:30 AM
Re: Crews seeking Pirates
Heya Mates!

The new crew [color=BLUE]SHUT UP AND TILLA[/coloR] is now recruiting pirates with all experience levels.

We do flotillas everyday and we going to start pilly's with IO and Vikings... Going to smh or CI once a week or so!

SUAT offers Jobbers Delight with a 27% restocking rate, unlocked crew ships for pillaging, and a lively /o chat and crew chat!

Upon joining, members will be ranked according to the Captain and Senior Officers. Officer training will be provided if a pirate shows potential but needs work for it!

We hope to see you on any flotilla or IO/Viking pilly we do and Gonna Have fun everyday!

First and Main Goal of this crew is to get back flotilla active like they were 2 years ago!

We are starting a flag as soon as we hit established too!

Poke emerlaus or redfang for invitation to join!
----------------------------------------
Emerald
Cerulean

Posted by Duck_man2000 at Mar 17, 2011 1:30:07 PM
Robot wanted. Talking not required. Just pillage and shut up.

Contact anyone in Branhole to join
Soulsearcher

On Obsidian.

Posted by worstsf at Mar 18, 2011 7:35:29 PM
The crew The Plague has recently been founded, and is seeking more scurvy pirate to plunder the seas!

I founded this crew with the goal of having a unified group of pirates that seek to improve their puzzling skill and overall knowledge of the game, and do so through whatever means necessary, whether it be classic pillages, flotilla attacks, SMHs, or anything else.

Ranks will be discussed on a case by case basis, so if you have any questions or would like to join, send Caelus a /tell or a PM here.
Caelus on Emerald

Posted by lacunacoil87 at Mar 25, 2011 1:49:38 PM
Hello evreyone

Seven Deadly Sins is recruiting pirates of all skill levels to join us

Here we value friendship, teamwork and fun

We have plenty of pillages, where any officer is free to use one of our wide range of ships to do so, besides good old pillageing we have CI's and the occasional HS/SMHs.

Being ranked #3 crew on sage, plenty of members and the sometimes lively crew chat, you will feel welcomed and have a sence of belonging with us and wont feel alone.

Currently were looking for people to join us as pirates and officers, higher positions may be avalible for the right people, or upon crew expansion.

Send our captain, or any officers a tell to join up (:

Posted by Swiggums at Mar 30, 2011 4:40:35 PM
The Crew - Black Hearted Scallywags -is seeking individual pirates that are interested in helping to get this crew off the shore and sailing the ocean.

Crew goal is to become one of the very active crews on this fine sea. That means participating in flotilla attacks, blockades and other fine actions of piracy!

If you have experience please contact Monty in game.

If you have a Black Heart - you be a Scallywag!
Monty
Captain
Black Hearted Scallywags

YARR!!!

Posted by Nathenofsage at Apr 2, 2011 1:35:47 PM
The crew Outlaw's is looking for new members. We need everything up through fleet officers currently.

We also have plenty of unlocked ships that you can use to pillage and we even have a GRANDIOSE crew hall

Contact Nathen or any other officer in the crew to join, in order to be above officer you'll either need to be well known or very skilled in piracy.

Ashleia says, "my monkey can come play with yer octo =p"

Nathen of Sage

Posted by cawood at Apr 11, 2011 8:27:25 PM
Ahoy! If you are in the eastern time zone and looking for an active crew Bellum Letale is for you. Were part of the currently #2 flag Midknight Sun and hoping to go somewhere but we need more pirates. Send a tell to Cawood or Asconkdmsngv (if were both offline then your probably not in the Eastern time zone).

Posted by Ryanf123 at Apr 24, 2011 4:30:19 AM
Recruiting for the new crew Vicious And Delicious, A friendly, welcoming crew which love to pilly!

Join Us! /tell Exirt
Thanks!
Exirt On Sage!

Captain Of Vicious And Delicious!

Posted by Sk8ergurl13 at Jun 28, 2011 2:38:29 AM
Hoy!! its "skatergurl" of Shadow Vikingzwe are a new crew looking for fun talkative ppl, we run CI's pillages and smhs often and doing HS soon! if ye woul like to join send me or "Blwzeiz" a /tell. thnx n hav fun!
Skatergurl of Emerald

Posted by b0nde00 at Jun 28, 2011 3:22:57 AM
The Crew, Phantom of the Ocean is now recruiting for new and experienced pirates to share fun with.

We are composed of experienced players willing to share the knowledge about the game. Pillages and CI runs are ran very often. Come join us!

Poke me to join our fine crew <3

Posted by tripletdummy at Jun 30, 2011 12:06:39 AM
Keelhaulers is a very active crew with many fun people in it. Promotions are fairly easy to earn if you are friendly, nice, or really active in the crew. We run many pillages daily and are currently the 21st most famous crew on sage. If you have any questions or would like to know what yer rank would be find Officerjoe in game.
Officerjoe on Sage, Captain of Keelhaulers on Sage, Keelhaulin' Krabs on Emerald. Keelhauling is fun, isn't it?

Posted by Isdrid at Jul 2, 2011 4:29:49 PM
hey im isdrid im on sage im king and captain we are a fun loving crew and we are about to kade as a flag

Posted by Artof_Murder at Jul 9, 2011 2:55:36 PM
I am lazily recruiting for my crew called "Yes."
I'm looking for pirates, Officers, and Fleet Officers. These ranks depend on your piracy stats to get past Pirate, and then whether you have boats of your own or if you need to use mine. You can /tell Gamebug if you want to join, the captain is Gamebugio. My alt. One of my favourite alts, so be nice to him.
Gamebug(IO) of Emerald.
Captain, SO, FO and CP of The Conglomerate.

Castor tells ye, "I'd go get some sleep!"
"Yay for unexpected gifts in yer booty!" -Hera

Posted by LisaKayeLA at Jul 13, 2011 12:01:40 PM
Pursuit of Happiness is now recruiting active pirates. We are a large, busy international crew in an adult flag. We're looking for pirates who are interested in all aspects of the game. If you like pillaging - this crew might be for you. If you like merching - this crew might be for you. If you like SMHs - this crew might be for you. If you like standing on the dock and checking out what everyone is wearing - this crew is DEFINITELY for you.

Find me or any of the other officers in the crew to give us a try - we can job you in for a day or go ahead and make the bond more formal and job you in permanently!!
Cpt - Debauchery at Sea
Princess of Fresh and Bold on Obisidian
Always just a text away.

*NOTE: All comments, opinions and observations are strictly my own and do not reflect those of my flag unless I'm queen.

Posted by Cnuofesd at Jul 13, 2011 2:50:20 PM
If you have a thing for older ladies...
Capablanca on Emerald
My posts are not my own opinion.

Posted by Ht8 at Jul 13, 2011 7:49:24 PM

If you have a thing for older ladies...

Trolling is out of fashion.
Ibringdoom of sage
- BANNED

Tried to ban evade @ ixgoldxl, didn't work.

Posted by KreweMember at Aug 2, 2011 1:28:58 AM
Crew Name: Cursed Crew
Flag Name: The Black Cosair
Captain: Nimill
Ranked 18th crew on sage as of August 1st, 2011.

We try to run 1-3 pillages a day and 1-2 SMH's every other week.
We would love to have you and everyone else!
Unlocked Ships.
Crew Stalls.

Pm Fitzsan, Krewe, Nimill, or Gama for an Invite!
Tell them Krewe sent ya.
~Krewe

Posted by Pecyboy at Aug 18, 2011 6:22:34 AM
War Machines is a newly formed Crew recruiting Pirates and Trained Officers! Send any officers a /tell!
Pecyboy Of Sage.

Yay.

Posted by penduhl at Sep 4, 2011 5:49:55 PM
Dangerous Motivations
Dangerous Motivations Is Recruiting.

We are so pro and all that stuff. So PM me if you want to join,

Okay really I don't care if you want to join but Yeah It would be cool and all and we're joining IE I think because Nooblar is like "Oh haha I ownz you"

Posted by Arizini at Sep 4, 2011 10:56:58 PM
Fall From Glory
Fall From Glory was started 2 days ago, and is now recruiting! All are welcome. Send a /tell to Arizini or pm me on the forums.

Posted by Inanimatej at Sep 12, 2011 4:10:52 PM
Defilers of Honour is back after a 3 year hiatus and is seeking pirates and officers of all skill levels to begin rebuilding its ranks.

Interested pirates should send a tell to Inanimatej in game, or attend one of his pillages.
Inanimatej

Captain - Defilers of Honour

Lincoln Island born and bred.

Posted by yohohojasco at Sep 23, 2011 9:40:12 AM
Sage's crusaders is looking for pirates. Send me a tell in-game for info on how to join

Posted by Patrick36 at Sep 28, 2011 1:23:31 PM
The Hardcore Buccaneers!
When being a regular buccaneer just doesn't cut it!

The Hardcore Buccaneers are back from a 2 year hiatus. We're looking for new members and we're working hard!

I've been in the game for 5 years, and I can assure you an officer will be on almost the entire day!

The Buccaneers are extremely active, have 20+ ships, and give automatic officer promotions to those with good battle navigation stats!

PM me for more info!
Captain of the Hardcore Buccaneers.
King of Rum Chuggers.
My name is Patricc ingame.

Posted by darshi04 at Dec 14, 2011 4:19:35 AM
Re: [Sage] Crews seeking Pirates
Good quality pirates who want to puzzle, interact with each other and have fun are welcome to join "On Stranger Tides".

Yarrr! It be a new crew with active recruiting, but not anyone and everyone, we do not entertain pirates craving for ranks! For more info., contact Priyadarshi in game (Sage ocean) or do a --> /vw On Stranger Tides.

Other details: We give free officer training for those who want to pillage, go on the high seas and sway on stranger tides!
About voyages: Regular pillages are done and SMHs on weekends mostly, but not during blockades!

Looking forward to see fun loving, crew seeking pirates soon!
Fair winds! :)

~Priyadarshi on Sage
Misschrome says, "i will be heading for bed soon...my pillow is in great need for someone to give it head"
Amyrosee says, "ok mates go to the bathroom grab a drink, be right back!

Posted by zeplin411 at Dec 14, 2011 10:54:57 PM
Gee, I have never thought to post here but what the heck.

Sealords of Sage is always looking for new friends to play with.

We have brought back a version of Taco Tuesday but now it is War Brig Wednesday. Every Wednesday we run a war brig pillage that encourages everyone in the flag officer+ to bnav at least one battle. we run easier routes so that all can take a turn. All the profits from the restock goes to the flag for kading.

Every full moon we host a werewolf hunt as well. To encourage this all SOs have access to alts on every island on Sage (Hunter alts coming after the merger takes place). This allows the crew to be the first to join a frey.

On the last Saturday of every month we also plan on running some sort of event from tournies to monkey hunts. This month due to the holiday we will be doing a hair of the dog pillage / find the black ship pillage.

Everyone is welcome to come job for us to test the waters and anyone able to get along with their fellow pirates are welcomed to join us. Job for us a few times and heck who knows you may come to love Damet's odd comments as much as the rest of do or you may enjoy tagging along Ripoll's quest for his last ultimate for ultimate pirate (aka make Damet poe pillage).
Miget
Captain of Sealords Armada
Queen of Imperial Rednecks

Castor tells ye, "Ahoy mate. Did ye want the name "Awesome"? (That will run ye 12 shanghais)
A drunk moment with a flaggie saying "awesome"

Posted by helvetti at Dec 19, 2011 7:15:54 PM
Come and join The Devil's Dandruff! We are a really new crew, so you can have a fresh start! Talk either with me (Helvetti) or the Captain, Wackojacko!
Helvetti on Emerald
Fleet Officer for the Brethren Court
Member of the Order of the Jelly Roger

Avatar done by [url=https://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/v

Posted by pancher at Dec 23, 2011 2:43:36 AM
New crew "Black Spell" (already Eminent) looking for good and active pirates :) All ranks available ^^
Contact one of these pirates: Pancher,Quantio,Oceaneagle
Pancher from Sage.

Posted by Capjolly at Dec 30, 2011 3:35:46 PM
Classis Misenensis, formerly Privateer Argosy, is rebuilding it's ranks! The captain alone has about 15 ships for use. We are looking for mature people. Do not ask for ranks you must EARN everything. For example if ye have a ship and good stats obviously you'll be an officer. No requirements to join, for the loyal who are willing to teach and be taught. Contact Lordsz or any officer online to join. You will be given a pirate/officer ranking to start PERIOD. Have fun!

Posted by 5thousand at Dec 31, 2011 4:43:15 PM
Frontline is currently recruiting!

Automatic pirate! Officer if ye have the requirements!

We are a fun and friendly crew that runs pillages regularly. We are active and looking to increase in numbers.

Contact me, the captain, or any online officer to join!
Jeremiah of Obsidian

Fivethousand of Emerald and Meridian

Posted by stayclassy at Jan 4, 2012 1:19:03 PM
Re: [Sage] Crews seeking Pirates
Ports 'R Us is recruiting for the main purpose that I need Rumored Crew fame and I'm tired of running PvPs with a glitchy computer.

Ports 'R Us is mainly for the purposes of PvPing, SMHing, And doing whatever makes me happy. Former player (Durrrrrr) and I'm just here to mess around, join a flag, cade, and move to Viridian. Yeah so join, send me a PM or find Stayclassy in game :)
Nopolitics

Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Next Page | Last Page]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates