mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 26, 2021 4:15:14 PM
Posts: 759   Pages: 26   [ First Page | Previous Page | 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 | Next Page | Last Page]
View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Loren_S at Dec 11, 2008 5:04:39 AM
Re: QuarterMaster II - Public Release - Support
I thought a bit more about the posibilities you listed:

OCR:
Even if you say "No No!" one might think a bit more about it. It is not realy OCR that is needed. The only question is if the chatbuffer is empty. So it is just a question if there are some white pixels at predefined positions. Maybe in 2 or 3 variants. Still some work but less then full blown OCR.

Also there is some game-OCR development going on with the Comodity Trader people. Maybe it can be used.

Hold-Button:
Obviously it is hard to make the user hold QM due to them not pressing the button.
What about the other way around? Notifying the user to take his/her hands off the keyboard. Play a sound and maybe cover the chatarea with an overlay window for visual feedback.
A bit inconvenient but maybe better than booched input.

Global keyhook:
Wouldn't it suffice to steal the focus and see if there are some keystrokes coming in? If so stop the user (see above) or relay them over to YPP and wait for a while in hope the user is done reasonably fast.

Expanding on treese's post: Have you thought about open sourceing QM to facilitate further development while you are busy elsewhere?
----------------------------------------
CoatOSilver, Captain of Forget About It, Retired King of ©©©, Sage

Posted by Soar at Dec 11, 2008 5:58:44 AM

I thought a bit more about the posibilities you listed:

OCR:
Even if you say "No No!" one might think a bit more about it. It is not realy OCR that is needed. The only question is if the chatbuffer is empty. So it is just a question if there are some white pixels at predefined positions. Maybe in 2 or 3 variants. Still some work but less then full blown OCR.

Also there is some game-OCR development going on with the Comodity Trader people. Maybe it can be used.

Hold-Button:
Obviously it is hard to make the user hold QM due to them not pressing the button.
What about the other way around? Notifying the user to take his/her hands off the keyboard. Play a sound and maybe cover the chatarea with an overlay window for visual feedback.

Global keyhook:
Wouldn't it suffice to steal the focus and see if there are some keystrokes coming in? If so stop the user (see above) or relay them over to YPP and wait for a while in hope the user is done reasonably fast.

Expanding on treese's post: Have you thought about open sourceing QM to facilitate further development while you are busy elsewhere?

Heheh, alright, alright. I'll take a look at the first suggestion there.

But fair warning, I have 6 Christmas puddings to make this weekend, lol :D

Arbedar!
Tailspin

Posted by seb_long_uk at Dec 11, 2008 8:24:43 AM
How about a QM chatbar? Cut out the use of the Y!PP client chat bar entirely and pass everything by QM.
Domokun
Avatar by the incredible Tilinka

Posted by Soar at Dec 11, 2008 6:42:32 PM

How about a QM chatbar? Cut out the use of the Y!PP client chat bar entirely and pass everything by QM.

There is the input bar at the bottom of the QM chat window. It sends any entered messages to the corresponding chat types in the PP client.

Is that what you meant?

Arbedar!
Tailspin

Posted by maxdsterling at Dec 12, 2008 12:14:23 AM
Loren_S wrote: 
OCR:

Good idea, but there is a problem. The chat bar isn't white (use a window spy program to give you the color of what's under the mouse cursor). It's an anti aliased blend of almost white colors with shadowing... The biggest concern is that Java may not render it the same every time and esp in different resolutions.

I suppose the "close enough method" would be to detect where the cursor is (within X pixels of the start of the chat bar) by the contrast in color (almost black to almost white).

Loren_S wrote: 
Hold-Button:

But it could also mean a booched play (should the user be playing a game). I like the idea of a "TRANSPARENT" overlay warning, but allow the user to press something ("G" or something not usually game related - user configurable) to place QM in the hold queue (maybe a pop up notification that QM is on hold).

Loren_S wrote: 
Global keyhook:

You would need to buffer those keystrokes/mouse clicks(location too) in order to make it as seamless and invisible as possible, otherwise you lose keystrokes/mouse clicks.

This was part of my original idea with a AutoHotKey test model just to do chat interfacing. The keyboard buffer was fine, the mouse buffer, not so much. I came to the conclusion that if you are typing, you'd want the strokes to come through, mouse strokes, should be canceled, because of the volitileness of the mouse position (you didn't really mean to release that rumble ball did you?)

Loren_S wrote: 

QM2 is written Delphi (Pascal), and isn't a language a lot are familiar with (I'm not), as a heads up. I'm sure if Soar is willing, you can stare at the code with him...

Soar wrote: 
There is the input bar at the bottom of the QM chat window. It sends any entered messages to the corresponding chat types in the PP client. Is that what you meant?

Another thing, this is suuuuper buggy, not all text makes it back (if ever) and the tells don't always match up to the last person who sent a message to you.
Silverspoon
Retired Senior Officer of The Eternal Hydrae
Echidna's Children

Posted by Soar at Dec 13, 2008 9:02:29 AM
Ahoy mates

The color recognition thing didn't turn out so well.

I got everything working alright but then I remembered the old problems I had when Vista came out. Desktops, like the default Vista one, have all sorts of fat borders for their windows. This is going to throw off the position of the area I need to scan for the darker text colors. If that happens the text sending system will pretty much shut down. Unfortunately I can't generalize the scan area either. The way it's set up I'd need to have it spot on or it would catch the edge of the cursor, or miss some of the punctuation etc.
So rather than risk those problems I think I best just let that one go.

Just a couple more things on my list to do now, then I can put it on the web.

Arbedar!
Tailspin

Posted by AtariRaccoon at Dec 13, 2008 6:17:14 PM
Just downloaded Quartermaster for the first time :D

Two interesting problems though:

1. Any form of auto texting to the YPP client, weather it's from a right click /tell or to announce the battle score from the battle counter, it formats the text display in the client to the next mode.

2. Intro theme music starts up, but I'm not getting any sounds, despite being enabled and the files existing. Does the quartermaster window need focus in order to perform sounds?

Running on win 98 on a 800x600 screen..... yeah, it's like that...

Edit: I think part of the problem is that it is not reading the chatlogs. Although I have them enabled, what is QM looking for in a folder to determine it found a chatlog. Is it seeking an extension name? If so, what do I name my chatlogs then, as well, do I use an extension?
Murasaki, the most interesting man on Midnight

"I don't always finish my signatures, but when I do

Posted by Soar at Dec 14, 2008 4:35:24 AM

Just downloaded Quartermaster for the first time :D

Two interesting problems though:

1. Any form of auto texting to the YPP client, weather it's from a right click /tell or to announce the battle score from the battle counter, it formats the text display in the client to the next mode.

2. Intro theme music starts up, but I'm not getting any sounds, despite being enabled and the files existing. Does the quartermaster window need focus in order to perform sounds?

Running on win 98 on a 800x600 screen..... yeah, it's like that...

Edit: I think part of the problem is that it is not reading the chatlogs. Although I have them enabled, what is QM looking for in a folder to determine it found a chatlog. Is it seeking an extension name? If so, what do I name my chatlogs then, as well, do I use an extension?

Ahoy mate

Re: 1. This one is a problem that will be fixed with the coming patch. It should be out very soon.

Re: 2. Hmmm, I think you may be right about the chatlogs not being connected properly. Is the chat text from PP making it in to QM's chat window (the one along the bottom)?
If it's not take a look at the help files and follow the instructions in the "Getting Set Up" section. Be sure to follow the hints in this section too.

Edit: The YPPedia also has a good guide for setting the connection up manually too: QM YPPedia Page

Arbedar!
Tailspin

Posted by AtariRaccoon at Dec 14, 2008 9:00:04 AM
1. Ah ha, a known problem then... understood.

2. Funny on a whim, I decided to save my chatlog onto a different directory, and after reconfig'ing QM, it suddenly start to recignize it :D So the audio now works, among many other things.

I thing I can think of to improve the prog, if it hasn't been mentioned before, is that if I accidentally close up the QM chat box, I can't find a way to reopen it without restarting the program.

Maybe there is a way, and I just haven't found it.
Murasaki, the most interesting man on Midnight

"I don't always finish my signatures, but when I do

Posted by Soar at Dec 14, 2008 6:17:31 PM

I thing I can think of to improve the prog, if it hasn't been mentioned before, is that if I accidentally close up the QM chat box, I can't find a way to reopen it without restarting the program.

Maybe there is a way, and I just haven't found it.

Oddly enough there isn't a way. I don't know why I never noticed that before. It sure is going to be a pain fitting the new button in...

Arbedar!
Tailspin

Posted by Soar at Dec 14, 2008 6:23:48 PM
Ahoy Mates

It might be a good idea if I do a short beta round for the V2.4 patch before I put it on the server. QM2 hasn't had a beta test for the past three updates. This one has a lot of changes in it so I think it might be a good thing to put it through a couple of weeks of testing. I would really hate to have to make a mini patch a week after release.

I'll put together a download when I get home tonight and post it here.

Arbedar!
Tailspin

Posted by Soar at Dec 15, 2008 5:25:58 AM
Ahoy!

Finally have Ver 2.4 ready for a quick beta test.

Here is the download link to the patch file : QM V2.4 Beta Patch File
All you have to do is save it to your drive and then run it.

You'll need to already have V2.3 installed to use this patch.

I'll run the test till the New Year is over and then publish it to the live QM patch server.

Here are all the changes. These are the things I would especially like feedback and bug reports on. But please report anything you find amiss. Sorry I couldn't get round to all the suggestions put forward mates.

Note: The QM help files have not been updated in the beta version.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QuarterMaster V2.4 BETA Patch Notes.

- Chat log age detection has been set to 30 days and will no longer stop QM from running. A warning will still be displayed however.
- Double firing of AutoChat messages when using the /aa - /tt chat commands has been fixed.
- The Abort button has been removed from the loading screen, as it never worked anyways. I'll have a look at putting it back in a later update.
- There is a new icon next to the ship status display that can be used to specify when you are in Atlantis. Turning it on when in Atlantis (blue trident icon) will stop QM from clearing your vessel list after a fray. QM should be able to detect when you are in Atlantis automatically, but if it doesn't just click the trident icon to turn your Atlantis status on manually.
- There is a now a "Cheat" button on the stat check window of the Pirate Trainer. Pressing this while the trainer is checking your stats will allow you to pass through to the next step of the course, skipping the check.
- Text messages sent from QM to PP should no longer mess up the chat display settings in PP.
- The "List index out of bounds" error during crew loading should no longer occur. Please note QM still does not support multiple instancing of either QM or PP. Now that the Yohoho.log clears when you have more than one instance of PP open, it's pretty much guaranteed QM will also get messed up.
- The Xebec data has been included.
- The Malachite Ocean has been added.
- Personal booty totaling should now include just about every PoE you get on a voyage. This data will also be displayed on the Booty reset prompt when the ship splits the booty chest or sinks.
- The booty chest cut has been adjusted to 50%. This data can now be modified in the QM's config.txt file.
- The damage counter is now a separate application (QMDamageCounter.exe). It is in the main QuarterMaster installation directory. You can run multiple instances of the damage counter now. All instances will communicate damage taken to your own ship to each other. Enemy ship damage will of course be kept independent. The damage counter does not require the main QM program to be open, but it does require use of its config.txt file and must remain in QM main installation directory.
- In order for multiple damage counters to be able to work together the "Undo" button had to be removed. It has been replaced by two "Repair" buttons (one for each ship). Pressing the Repair button will restore one cannonball hit of the appropriate size.
- The Universal Pirate checkbox state is now saved for later logins.
- Text in the Windows clipboard will no longer be lost when QM sends a message to the PP client.
- There is now an option to have QM automatically add boarding pirates to the stat loading queue. This will not work for pirates found during full vessel list updates, only ones who you actually see board.
- Third party jobbing has been reactivated and reworked. It will now only ever send one jobbing invite to the same pirate. Subsequent requests will send a /tell back to the initiating pirate, asking them to have the third party apply in person. The trigger for third party jobbing is "job PirateName", over tell or general chat. There is a sub-option under the regular Auto Jobbing option to have it turned off. The list of people who have already been sent job invites is cleared every time you reset the Auto Jobbing option, or reload QM.
- There is now a "Refresh" button for the vessel list. It should fully update everyone on your ship, anytime you need to. You must be standing on the ship, and out of puzzle for it to work correctly. It's simulates mouse clicks and a copy/paste operation to retrieve the data so its best not to do anything while it's working.
- Several of the ship images on the information display panel have been cleaned up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arbedar!
Tailspin

Posted by Loren_S at Dec 15, 2008 9:54:59 AM
  • The helpscreen appears in the middle of the desktop. It should be in the middle of the screen. In my case its split in half on each of my monitors.
  • Can we get a #of damage rows (not blocks) in the Damagecounter?
    So for 9 blocks we get 1.5 (or maybe 1+3) displayed.
    Cannonballs is not that informative with different sizes, and #blocks is just confusing
  • The damagecoutner does not update the displayed score in rumble-mode (seems to update correctly in the backend)
  • Is there a way to undo a ram in damagecounter? (maybe shift-repair)
  • Jobbing of NB-applicants out of game does not work (should it?)
    i.e. reaction to "XXX has applied for the posted job."
  • It tries to get the stats of bots in autoboard-mode
  • Autojob does not work as expected if they already are in crew.
    XXX tells you, "job me"
    Failed to invite the player: XXX is already a member of your crew.
    You told XXX, "Sorry mate, but Me has already been sent job invite. Please ask them to apply in person by sending me a "Job me" /tell"
  • autojob is a bit messes up. It jobbed but sent the messages out. sometimes. not just in the above case.

Posted by maxdsterling at Dec 16, 2008 12:22:31 AM
Loren_S wrote: 
Is there a way to undo a ram in damagecounter? (maybe shift-repair)

Ah HA, I see now, the "Repair" buttons replaced the old "UNDO" button. Sucks how we're really crammed for space... Perhaps we do need to increase the size of the program.

Do we really need that extra space on top where the rumble wall starts? we could move the whole diagram up and place the "Shot" and "Rock" buttons underneath, moving the repair buttons up and restoring the old Undo button? (just thinking out loud here).

Loren_S wrote: 
Jobbing of NB-applicants out of game does not work (should it?)
i.e. reaction to "XXX has applied for the posted job."

Didn't think this was a mentioned function, I'd prefer this be a toggled option to allow Notice Board applicants or not.

Loren_S wrote: 
Autojob does not work as expected if they already are in crew.
XXX tells you, "job me"
Failed to invite the player: XXX is already a member of your crew.
You told XXX, "Sorry mate, but Me has already been sent job invite. Please ask them to apply in person by sending me a "Job me" /tell"

It works perfectly as expected. If they are in your crew, you can't make them a jobbing pirate (they are already of rank). The response is the same as if you had attempted to do it by hand.

A crewmate wishing to join needs to be told the vessel to board manually.

A bit of work (checking the database-assuming you've logged crew data at least once) would prevent this 'user-created' error.

--------------------------------------

• Still experiencing a significant GUI hold time at start up.

Silverspoon
Retired Senior Officer of The Eternal Hydrae
Echidna's Children

Posted by Soar at Dec 16, 2008 7:24:28 PM
Ahoy!

I think my graphics card fan is clogging again. Why is it always the blasted fan that goes? I've only had to fix the hardware on this thing twice in the last 3 years, and both times it was the stupid graphics card fan.

Anyways...

Thanks for those reports mates. Hardware willing, I'll get an update to the beta patch file ut by this weekend with fixes and changes.

I heard they also changed the basic PP chat messages a bit too, so I'll look at that one. Glad I decided to do the beta test, lol.

Re: The repair button.
I had to do away with the Undo button mostly because the action record string was no longer consistent due to multiple instances of the damage counter.
On the other hand I don't like the way the repair buttons work either. Maybe changing them to reapair a single HP instead of cannonball shot might be better. Any ideas mates?

Re: Auto Jobbing.
Unfortunately there is no reliable way to detect applications through the noticeboard so very difficult to include this.
I'll definitly cleean up the current system to avoid those problems you mentioned Loren.

Re: Loading wait times.
As you suggested I tried to move the crew and pirate stats loading to after the main screen pops up, but there were just too many dependencies to take care of. I chickened out :[

Arbedar!
Tailspin

Posted by treese at Dec 16, 2008 9:15:09 PM
Tails, nice work on getting this Beta out so fast! And so easy to load as well.

Havn't had much time to play with it as of yet.

But I did notice one thing... On the damage counter... If i remember correctly, folks were mainly looking for a counter for multiple SMH monsters which I didn't see listed on the opponents side of the new counter. I don't mind as I likely won't be paying attention to those big bad monsters... just pummel them till they sink (provided I even last that long), but others might be interested in that. We won't ever be driving sea monsters, so if it is possible to include them on the list, will it be hard to keep the gorgys only visible on the opponents side?

I'm looking forward to spending more time with the new update.
TammyGal
Cobalt Ocean
SO & former Captain of Boochin' Drunks - One of the founding crews of Cobalt
Lady of the all-grown-up CAPS LOCK Kiddies, Super Awesomeness!!
(awesome avatar by Darkfaery!)

Posted by Loren_S at Dec 17, 2008 1:58:05 AM
Some more things:

• The (first) damagecounter opens at a defaul location. Would be nicer to have it where it opened in 2.3
  • Maybe a way to assign names to the different damagecounters. I get confused which tracked which BK-floatilla-ship. Overall I am not sure if the multi-damage-counter is worth it. Just too confusing when you are already on a confused board. Plus the SF-damage is not relevant there and healrates are not tracked.
  • I had sometimes stat-icons assigned to bots on my ship. Not sure when it happened. At one time it happend when some other crew-ship jobbed someone. Seems to be a graphic refresh thing as it is fixed with minimizing/restore or even just a click in the crew-list
  • an unreliable reaction to "XXX has applied for the posted job." is better than nothing.
  • The ignore-dialog/button if the chatlog is not present /old is still a bit annoying. Can you recheck if a new clientwindow is detected/title-changed and pop it down automaticaly?

Posted by Wheebiscuit at Dec 17, 2008 8:48:59 AM
Last night I decided to try to auto-load the crew on a ship I had jobbed onto. But as I had started QM after I had jobbed onto the ship, QM had no idea what ship I was on, and the auto-load of the crew failed. I was not surprised at all. I assume I could hop off the ship and back on, but that is not a great idea for many bilgers who want to protect their station.

Could an option be added, either as a general one or a pop-up for the 'failed' message, to enter the ship name?

I haven't had a good chance to test other options to date as I have been just doing Cursed Isles trips.

And speaking of Cursed Isles, there is one thing you could add, since CI doesn't have any PoE to count. The booty is strictly jars and chests and such. Maybe you could add a counter that would tally the total chests in the booty as they are brought aboard. That would be nice, especially for those times when you go into CI multiple times. A new panel for CI or an option button on the old panel or something?

[00:16:45] Ye have taken aboard 4 cursed chests!
[00:16:45] Ye have taken aboard 13 fetish jars!
[00:16:45] Ye have taken aboard 17 bone boxes!

Thanks for all you have done! QM is still the best too out there!

Aarghbird
Aarghbird of Cerlulean
Monarch of Mixed Nuts
Captain of Rum by Gum
Chief Mixed-Up-Nut

Avatar by the arrrsome Billshakes

Posted by Loren_S at Dec 17, 2008 9:40:59 AM
I did now test a bit with the new update. The updated messages are realy messing things up.

One thing is TOP priority:
- Tells are not recognized as such. And changing it in the languages file just sorts them into the other tab.
- And as such autojob is not working either.

Most of the language changes I recognized were changing "You" to "Ye" (but not all).

Posted by jrnjaz at Dec 17, 2008 7:18:16 PM
the language on /tells is the biggest concern for me.

I'll do more testing tonight.

jj
Johnjuan
On the Emerald Ocean
Scoundrel and trouble maker.

Posted by Soar at Dec 18, 2008 7:42:05 AM
Ahoy

There are going to be a lot of bugs atm. This week the PP client changed almost all system chat messages to use "Ye/Yer" instead of the old "You/Your". This is going to throw a lot of QM systems out of whack.

I'll update the Beta file as soon as I can and try to make sure this kind of problem can be covered by user modifications in the future.

Arbedar!
Tailspin

Posted by treese at Dec 18, 2008 6:38:11 PM
Eeeek, Tails! You got some work ahead of you!

I just tested the vessel refresh button, seems to be taking the info from the wrong place.

I was jobbed on a flotilla run and used it, it took the info from the first section of the /who result (the #of players online, Greeters and OM's.), not the actual ship area.

Not sure if this is supposed to happen for jobbing or only for vessels within my crew.
TammyGal
Cobalt Ocean

Posted by Wheebiscuit at Dec 18, 2008 8:27:18 PM
Aye, I did a test again on the Update Vessel's Crew button, too, and noticed it grabbed the first section I showed up in - greeters. I turned off my greetership, and it worked fine. If it skipped Greeters if it had selected it, it would likely find the ship the next time it found my name.

Booty count on a flotilla run including TH was dead spot on. Nice work.

Aarghbird
Aarghbird of Cerlulean
Monarch of Mixed Nuts
Captain of Rum by Gum
Chief Mixed-Up-Nut

Avatar by the arrrsome Billshakes

Posted by EZTammy at Dec 19, 2008 10:29:14 AM
Not all the sounds seem to be working for me. When I have Hearty Login and Crewmate Login checked for the sounds I get no sound when they login. The rest of the sounds seem to be working. The /tell sound also does not seem to be working. I do get sound when i'm pillaging and get engaged by ships or when there is /fo or /o chat.

Also the update yer vessel crew list seems to not be working. I get the message: QuarterMaster has failed to refresh the crewlist. Is it suppose to also be able to work and refresh when ye have bots?
Ladyfinger
Senior Officer of Six Pounders

Posted by Soar at Dec 20, 2008 5:22:25 PM
Ahoy

Finally got something done today.

The patcher file has been updated, it's still under the same name and location as above : Linky

This patch doesn't tackle very many of the bugs reported before the changes to the PP client chat system earlier this week. I think I only got to tinkering with the Auto Jobbing before the PP client changes hit and blew everything of course, lol. So it's basically just a fix for all the trouble stemming from those client changes.

There were a very large amount of little changes to PP chat system messages, as well as a number of changes to the Yohoho.log file lines. I'm hoping I got them all but as always if I missed some please let me know. The easiest way to spot them is if messages start popping up on the wrong tab of the QM chat parser window.

I'll go back to the bugs reported earlier now :]

Edit: Almost forgot! If you would like to take a look or tinker the way QM recoginizes chat lines from PP, have a gander at the C:\QuarterMaster\Languages\English.txt file. It's where all those things are kept. As always take care to keep formating and don't change any index numbers or bad things could happen. Adding new indexes is possible.

Arbedar!
Tailspin

Posted by treese at Dec 20, 2008 5:44:46 PM
Going off greeter duty works for me for the vessel refresh, woot.

Not all the sounds seem to be working for me. When I have Hearty Login and Crewmate Login checked for the sounds I get no sound when they login.

QM is set to use the statement "Your crew member ___ has logged on" or "Your hearty ___..."

A game update as recent as last week changed that statement to read "Yer crew member/hearty". Tails now has to rewrite the code to read the new verbage in the text strings.

I swear, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! There was absolutely nothing wrong with the old way....

/me shakes fist and grumbles something about OOO not having her permission to change anything.
TammyGal
Cobalt Ocean

Posted by Loren_S at Dec 21, 2008 1:53:23 AM
  • the date in the chatlog gets parsed into speak/crew, truncated by the timestamp lenght. (something like /21/21 ======)
  • auto-inviting a crewmember does not trigger the "send direct tell" message anymore. But can we get an option to tell them "get to the docks and board ship <current ship>"? (but only if autojobbing is on, so not doable in the genereal reaction-file)
  • "only X units of YYY were transferred." ends up in speak/crew
  • the competition messages go to speak/chat
  • the 3rd-party jobbing has some interesting sideeffects ("good job everyone"). It should only react to a strict "job piratename" or maybe a list off fixed strings "can you job piratename". Matching in free-speach gives too many false-positives.
  • Crew-refesh is very nice. If it works. Sometimes it just does not get it. It does the /w but does not mark any section of it and consequently fails to refresh. Have not found out what to do about it. Restarting QM or YPP does not help then.

• With the new auto-stating the local database is bound to become extensive. Can we get a selective autojob based on setable criteria out of the stats-db. I.E. only autojob elites?

Posted by Gigagin at Dec 22, 2008 11:42:54 AM
I'm connected to the internet but QM won't load my crew info, I tried manually and automatically but it won't load. Any ideas? Also every time I load QM and it says "List index out of bounds (0)". Help!

Posted by PhoenixC at Dec 23, 2008 6:17:16 PM
I just wanted to thank you for coming out of QM retirement to not only fix the bugs, but to add new features too! I can't imagine playing YPP without QM running as well. So thank you and happy holidays! :)

~~ Blazingnoob ~~
Captain Blazing Phoenix
Monarch Phoenix Rising
Cobalt
~~ Blazingnoob ~~

Do not meddle in the affairs of the Phoenix, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Posted by treese at Dec 23, 2008 8:34:06 PM
Gigaqin, looks like you might be using the older version. A few posts above this one, Tailspin posted a patch that's still in BETA testing. It's a very stable update, feel free to use it and keep an eye on this thread for the full update patch that is forthcoming.
TammyGal
Cobalt Ocean

Posts: 759   Pages: 26   [ First Page | Previous Page | 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 | Next Page | Last Page]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates