mvnForum Homepage

Print at Dec 3, 2020 12:05:24 AM

Posted by Shorty_Jack at Jun 26, 2006 2:03:17 PM
Re: Greenie Weekend!
As an update, we have almost 100 bonus prizes! Seriously these are easy to earn and are really great prizes!

Also, the meeting for anyone wishing to help with this event, the meeting will take place July 9th at 2 pm pst at Sips Manor on Lagniappe. I ask that all helpers try to get in contact with Annaleese or myself before the meeting. I also ask that helpers be fleet officer or higher, played 4 months of pp, and show great trust. Reason for this is some helpers need to be able to answer common questions for the people who enter the events without reading any of the rules (I really hate when no one actually goes to this link) and some of you will be made bonus helpers. Bonus helpers will recieve x amount of prizes to be given away randomly (I will tell you more at the meeting), however I need to have trust in you to give you these prizes. I need to be able to know that these prizes are being given away to random people, not hearties, crewbies, flaggies, or you keep them for yourself.

If you wish to become a helper all you have to do is be on during the time of the event, which you are assigned/requested to or if a bonus person be on sometime between July 13-15. Remember a helper can do both! They can be a bonus person and a event helper!
----------------------------------------
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates