mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jan 22, 2021 9:49:55 PM

Posted by Nemo at Jan 2, 2003 10:21:42 AM
Higher level play
The flag and commerce interactions (including naval campaigns, blockades, embargos, politics, etc.) that are getting many people very excited will probably include many of the finer tuning that people interested in these things hanker for. The vague breakdown of the game is that we try to keep the casual gaming opportunity as straightforward, fast and fun as possible. Anyone who gets deep enough into the game to become involved in commerce, politics and the like will be rewarded with subtleties appropriate to this greater commitment of time and expertise. However, we will never allow this "high level play" to negatively affect the casual play atmosphere. I suppose this comment is in response to the posts I have read about adding more options and interfaces to core gameplay areas. Believe me, there will be fidgets and doodads for us sandcastle builders to fiddle with, but they will be restricted to the "higher level" activities for the most part. I, for one, can't wait, and until then (and well after then) will happily continue puzzling away.
----------------------------------------

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates