mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 24, 2020 6:45:48 PM

Posted by brendan41 at Nov 11, 2005 1:50:57 PM
Re: [Contest] Who Wants to be Hades' Governor?

I think we should all just relax and stop saying stuff about his plan. My favorite plan out of all of them was Avernus' not just cause it looked good but it filled the ocean with a good story to go by and I would enjoy it if I didn't like Viridian so much. Also If you didn't get a Honorable mention then don't complain. Different people have different taste and if you didn't get one then just accept that Minthe's taste wern't in your taste's!

yea i do i was just wondering how mines was that was all srry if i seemed to be push but thats all and if the winner of viridian could contact me on viridian as bejntam for a quick word i would really appreciate that

Send him a PM! Your plan was good I must say and I too wander why you didn't get a Honorable mention! Well if you donate anything to Charun, he says he will reward you!

well do you think i could acctually carry out some of me plans with his help and island cos i really think it would be great and fun

and does any one know charun's main account
----------------------------------------
Bejntam

Captain of Los Siete Mares

Prince of Killer Saxons

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates