mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 25, 2020 7:49:59 PM

Posted by scupperer at Oct 4, 2005 12:36:12 PM
Re: Who Wants to be Hades' Governor? Contest Entries
Scupdoggydog iz in the hizzouse!

1. Sakejimini needz tha hook up, the magic mojo, so ... HEMP fer all of my boyz and da ladies! Shippin in da hemp, filling up the GF and shippin in da hemp. Not shrimpin in da pimp, or pimping out tha shrimps, but shipping in tha hemp! Fershrizzle my hempizzle.

2. My thugZ aint all about tha good-ol-boyz, we aint all da cronyizm or da corruption. The free market rulez, and so we'll be selling off all da new shopz and da inn to tha highest bidder. Two shops a week iz betta than two ounces a day!

3. The Dead Monarchs on the poe mean nuttin to me, so we'll be throwin pahties, pahties! Great, big drinkin and sworfdightin and, yeah boyeeee, tha treasure drops. Every sun set should have a pahtie!

4. Sake is only good with cold slimy raw fish, so the new theme for the island's gonna be Sushi! In fact, every new name and rename on the islandz gonna be about some strange japanese word or other. Like, maybe, the Ika Tairagai Tavern (Rikki-Tikky Tavy?) Don't snort. This iz just another reason to have mo' PAHTIES! Shop naming pahties!

And then we'll work on the hemp! Scupdoggydog out. Peace, yo.

Scupdoggydog (thug alt)
Viridian Ocean
----------------------------------------
I believe that we are all, openly or secretly, struggling against one or another kind of nihilism. - Ellen Willis

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates