Posted by merlian at Oct 1, 2005 5:22:19 PM
Re: Who Wants to be Hades' Governor? Contest Entries
I AM: MERLIAN
MY OCEAN IS VIRIDIAN
CAPITAIN OF THE BLACK EYED HAWKS
PRINCE OF THE FLAG DREADED DREAM MAKERS
SAKEJIMA GOVERNING WAY

1. - PILLAGES:

Well the first point I want to touch is. The island will lend ships(no named ships so no one can give it away) to the people that have experience in pillages (officers or a highest rank), in this pillages the one who take the ship out have to return it to home (Sakejima) when the pillage have ended the ships will be returned to the island governor or to the one on charge of that ship, the booty will be divided in the article “EVEN” (so all the players get the same cut of the booty).The players have to restock ship before returning it. The players that commit a fault with a lend ship will get reports (nothing serious ) with 3 reports we don’t lend ships to they in 1 week (the classic faults like abandoning ship, not restocking the ship, not being nice, etc…). If someone gets kraken blood, ore gold or something with a good value will be selled and divided in equal parts with all the crew on the ship.

2.-EXPORTATION:

Is well knowed that Sakejima have very good goods. My idea is to export this items to other islands. Take ships with cargos of the basic items on this island and sell it in other islands with the money we get of this we will save it on the governance coffers.

3. - PEPOLE:

I have heard about little Childs bothered from big guys that they and I really dislike this I think on have a chat historical in commune places like the inn…

4. - STALLS AND BUISNESS :

I have on mind to promote the stalls we have on Sakejima so we can attract more people who want stalls and buyers.

5.-ISLAND TOURNEYS :

I want to drop tourneys at the end of the month with what the governance coffers have (local tourneys). And if we have the opportunity drop familiar tourneys too.

6. - HOUSES :

I think we can maybe upgrade other kind of houses I was thinking on row houses or cottage so medium class pirates can have the house near to the business and this will help attracting people.

7. - POST OFFICE

I think people will like to ask and comment, so I think we can put kind of mail box were people can give us ideas, comment us things and ask us something, etc… So we can put this for them

8. - HOLIDAYS:

Maybe this sound weird but, we can decorate the island for holidays and drop tourneys with special holiday items.

WELL I THINK THIS IS ALL THE IDEAS I HAVE.
PSDT:WE ALL LOVE SAKEJIMA CHOOSE A GOOD GOVERNOR

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates