mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 29, 2020 6:04:04 AM

Posted by bluecorsair at Sep 28, 2005 7:44:11 AM
Re: Who Wants to be Hades' Governor? Contest Entries
All hail Hades, Lord of the Underworld!

We shall need to take care of Sakejima island, on the Viridian Ocean. I may be a bit drunk....*hic*....But I know what I'm doing. Well, I think I do, anyways.

First, We must fire ME out of a cannon in the port. I will wear a ton of protective gear *hic*...Or wait? Was it no protective gear whatsoever?....Anyways, I shall end up next to the dock. From there I shall take the most *hic* secretive way into the palace possible. *Hic* The erm....Underground secret railroad *Hic*. No wait, that cant be it. Not secrrrret enough. Ah that's it! Our way into the palace shall be none other than the secret *hic* Front Gate!. God, I'm sneaky! We shall then proceed to walk drunkenly *hic* into the palace, Where I shall use the most dastardly, and cruel plan of action imaginable! Stab *hic*.....Uhh....what was I saying? Oh yes, Politely ask the current governor to leave, and send him packing to Davy Jones *hic*....Biggest ship we can find to sail him off the island. At which point, My lord Hades can begin his conquest of the world of the living! With me, Of course, As his trusty slave *hic* err....Advisor!

Who are you? Who am I?.....Uhh....WHERE am I? Whats that you say? I'm drunk? *Hic* No I'm *hic* Not *hic*!

Long Live donuts!*hic* err...Hades!

,Bluecorsair - Drunken Fleet Officer - Rolling Thunder - Viridian

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates