mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 25, 2020 8:23:18 PM

Posted by RaelShark at Aug 5, 2005 7:31:36 AM
Re: *Hyperventilates* Housing on ice!
A couple of things - first, in my version of the interface it would also be great to have an privacy on/off button on the Room tab on the right as well, kind of like the jobber toggle. This has probably been requested already, but it would help a lot for private meetings and times you just don't want to be disturbed. When enabled, it would require anyone (except your roommate of course) to knock before entering.

Under this setup, you could grant access to your home to any number of people, whether you're there or not, but still have the option to restrict people from entering. The setting could even persist whether you were logged on or not, like locking a ship or only for as long as you're in there, like a job posting. I'm not sure which would be best.

Also I thought of the fact that it would make sense for the checkboxes to be either/or. So if you check a box on one side it clears the box on the other. You can't check both in other words.
----------------------------------------
Shark
Mascot of Ransack Marauders

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates