mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jan 22, 2021 2:06:44 AM

Posted by Dylan at Jun 7, 2005 2:19:52 AM
Re: True Pantheons
Yeah, I'm fairly sure no 'worshiping' was specified - but this is essentially a game mechanic to at the same time protect against any (perceived) abuse, and also generating 'reasons' for a fight, without it needing brigands to initiate blockades.

It has now been acknowledged from on high that blockades have an aspect which is broken; this is just one suggestion to fix that.

The OMs are there anyway, and currently have to deal with what anybody might feel to be a 'grief' blockade, anyway. This gives them a chance to be proactive rather than reactive.

I'd like to add that while I don't personally like the current exile situation, I do understand the reasons for it. I think that this suggestion would basically remove those reasons in future, whilst at the same time stirring up more action pretty much at random, yet with a role-played background.

Dylan

Edit: and yes, needn't be called Gods or anything like that. I'm sure the right terms can be found if the idea is right.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates