» List all forums
» » Forum: Events!
» » » Thread: [Event] 2018 December (not) Daily Doodle, Lolcat Carol! Deadline 10:00am 29 December [Winners Announced!]
» » » » Post: [Event] 2018 December (not) Daily Doodle, Lolcat Carol! Deadline 10:00am 29 December [Winners Announced!]
Print at Dec 4, 2020 5:26:34 AM
|Posted by Hera at Dec 27, 2018 11:23:51 AM|
[Event] 2018 December (not) Daily Doodle, Lolcat Carol! Deadline 10:00am 29 December [Winners Announced!]
Final Doodle! Winner announced here
It has been ages since we had a Lolcat Doodle , so it is time to get creative with cats again and celebrate the holiday season at the same time!
Your doodle task is as follows! You need to head over to the lolcat builder and create a picture that celebrates your favorite seasonal song (whether it be a carol, or a more modern ditty - just so long as it has references in it to the holiday season) How? Translate the line you have picked into lolcat-speak, then make it the caption of a lolcat picture.
Stolen from the wonderful Apollo:
To make the lolcat picture, you can follow the step-by-step guide below, or just find a picture, add the text, upload it, all by your clever old selves.
1. Find a picture of a cat that is right for your song. You can have more than one cat in the picture if you want. Save the image you find to your computer.
2. Go to the lolcat builder and press "lol builder" at the top.
3. Press Browse, find your cat picture, and press Upload.
4. Scroll down the screen until you get the "Step 2" area, where you should see your picture.
5. Caption your picture. You can put text at the top, middle or bottom, and set its position, font size and color, etc.
7. Rinse and repeat until you're happy.
8. Either... Save or Save&Submit to get a url for your lolcat, or simply right-click on the Preview image and save the image onto your computer (as .jpg or .png), and then host the image yourself to get a url. Note that you do NOT have to put your name and email in.
9. Post your lolcat as an image no larger than 600 x 600 pixels into the thread (or as a link if it's larger), using image tags, as shown here.
10. Preview your post to make sure the image shows correctly. Make sure your image links do not require viewers to register or download anything. Use the "Preview" button before posting your entry, to make sure the image is showing correctly. Remember to press "Reply to this post" instead of "Post new thread"!
So your entry post should include:
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
Powered by mvnForum
mvnForum copyright © 2002-2006 by MyVietnam.net